Fernando Torres

Fernando Torres  

1. 1.

• Rise
    • Stay
    • Drop

Re: Fernando Torres

Will he drop in the next rating update? Vote

And tell me is it good to give Tevez for him (tevez is my player)?

Thanks

Avoid both players, Torres could drop to 91 or 92 by end of the season the way he's going unless he starts scoring goals fast. Tevez is definitely gonna drop to 93 I'd say and if he city keep him there for the season sitting on the sidelines, he also could be 91 or 92 by end of season so cash in or try swap for someone else

I think the wrong question (by a new forumer who probably does not use English as a first language) was asked in the poll. I feel it should be who to have between Torres/Tevez. Who would be the one to take between those two?

I think Torres could drop' date=' but I would still take him over Tevez whose rating is iffy as well. Not to mention all Tevez's shenanigans. :)[/quote']

I agree with this for now, but if Tevez manages to get his move away I think he'll begin produce top quality displays as he once did for City, whereas Torres seems to have lost it. I don't think we'll ever see the Torres that played for Liverpool again.

I agree with this for now' date=' but if Tevez manages to get his move away I think he'll begin produce top quality displays as he once did for City, whereas Torres seems to have lost it. I don't think we'll ever see the Torres that played for Liverpool again.[/quote']

I agree with this ^ and Dermo.

Thanks for advice. But can you tell me for which player from chelsea (whole chelsea) i should swap Tevez? I have whole man city except Balloteli and Bridge, and with Philip Lahm. Which player i need from chelsea in my squad? Because chelseas manager really want to buy tevez (i dont know why).

Thanks for advice. But can you tell me for which player from chelsea (whole chelsea) i should swap Tevez? I have whole man city except Balloteli and Bridge' date=' and with Philip Lahm. Which player i need from chelsea in my squad? Because chelseas manager really want to buy tevez (i dont know why).[/quote']

Unlikely to accept but try Ramires and Mata or Ramires and Luiz.

It's stupid how Torres has the same rating as Gomez.

Torres 12 goals in 49 matches. (Not even in the Spanish squad)

Gomez 44 goals in 48 matches. (Regular for Germany)

SMH.

Yes but they can't drop Torres from hero to zero in one go, it takes time. And if you care about it so much, be happy he plays in a league where they review three times a year instead of twice or even once ;)

Though its ridiculous they didn't rise Gomez.

Yes but they can't drop Torres from hero to zero in one go' date=' it takes time. And if you care about it so much, be happy he plays in a league where they review three times a year instead of twice or even once ;)

Though its ridiculous they didn't rise Gomez.[/quote']

Yeah. I think if Torres don't step up his game until the end of the season,he will likely drop until 90/91. Gomez is crazy whole season. He should be 94/95. RVP and Gomez are 2 forward that will develop most on their rating at the end of the season