fabregas or ozil

matadomance94

Re: fabregas or ozil

yeah rating doesnt matter. i just didnt know if ozil would be better. i mean as far as international teams are concerned i think cesc fabregas has the disadvantage. he played like one game in the world cup and he doesnt even play whole games for spain usually now. he is doing well with barcalona right now. but does he even have a secured starting position? ozil plays consistently for real AND germany. id think that would be a more likely reason to go with ozil. i do like cesc a lot though. this is what i keep wavering on. i want to get cesc, but i feel as far as sm is concerned ozil may be better. any thoughts?

Re: fabregas or ozil

yeah rating doesnt matter. i just didnt know if ozil would be better. i mean as far as international teams are concerned i think cesc fabregas has the disadvantage. he played like one game in the world cup and he doesnt even play whole games for spain usually now. he is doing well with barcalona right now. but does he even have a secured starting position? ozil plays consistently for real AND germany. id think that would be a more likely reason to go with ozil. i do like cesc a lot though. this is what i keep wavering on. i want to get cesc' date=' but i feel as far as sm is concerned ozil may be better. any thoughts?[/quote']

Fabregas is the long term replacement of Xavi for both Barca and Spain and he has the ability and potential to emulate what Xavi has done. I'd say he only has maybe 2 more years at the very top, you will start to see him being benched soon in order to bring Fabregas to start.