Re: PODOLSKI

did u c KLOSE? and anyways he had an awesome season 4 bayern easily one of the best players! klose has bn off form

i am not convinced brad, i havent heard great things about podolski and although i am sure he will be a great player in the future, he has not performed this season

did u c KLOSE? and anyways he had an awesome season 4 bayern easily one of the best players! klose has bn off form

have you seen any stats at all or do you just believe the hype like everyone else...

22 games in the league...only 11 started, and 4 goals :confused: oh yes...superb.

in the champ league, 7 games, 6 as a starter and...1 goal :confused:

as for Klose, 31 starts and 13 goals in the leaguem not brilliant and maybe could be a 93 on current form, but is still playing at least...unlike podolski.

have you seen any stats at all or do you just believe the hype like everyone else...

22 games in the league...only 11 started' date=' and 4 goals :confused: oh yes...superb.

in the champ league, 7 games, 6 as a starter and...1 goal :confused:

as for Klose, 31 starts and 13 goals in the leaguem not brilliant and maybe could be a 93 on current form, but is still playing at least...unlike podolski.[/quote']

Nuff said!:P