Hi!

Keith Fitz

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Hi!

Welcome to SM and the forums. I hope you like it here' date=' i sure know I do :P If you need anything don't hesitate to ask one of the admins, Tebthereb, Neller or Raz. :D Enjoy and i hope to see more posts from you soon![/quote']

Scott. Have you not seen how many posts this kid has done already!!! Where you been man?? lol

Here's another new boy to the forum. Rep is 64 and have a variety of clubs in different set-ups and am enjoying having gone "Gold" in May 07:;)

Hi mate welcome to the forum :D

Always nice to see another gold member on the forum

I recommend that you read the FAQ (frequently asked questions) as it may help answer any questions you may have.

If the FAQ doesn't answer them then feel free to ask, I'm sure the guys and girls would be happy to help

Welcome again and happy posting :)

Hi mate welcome to the forum :D

Always nice to see another gold member on the forum

I recommend that you read the FAQ (frequently asked questions) as it may help answer any questions you may have.

If the FAQ doesn't answer them then feel free to ask' date=' I'm sure the guys and girls would be happy to help

Welcome again and happy posting :)[/quote']

Cheers and thanx for the welcome. Have been looking at FAQ and find it useful. Only hiccup I have encountered so far is the managers who sit on transfer/loan bids for ages without replying. Minor gripe I know but it does your nut in at times:mad:

Cheers and thanx for the welcome. Have been looking at FAQ and find it useful. Only hiccup I have encountered so far is the managers who sit on transfer/loan bids for ages without replying. Minor gripe I know but it does your nut in at times:mad:

Join the club mate :)

Many people hate that about the game (Including myself :rolleyes: )

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=5129

^^^ above is the link to one of the threads on the forum about managers who ignore transfer bids and how to make them answer bids without punishing them, feel free to have a read of that and offer suggestions about how to solve the problem :)

Obviously this is not a new thread (having read the comments in thread 5129 its also one that is going to run and run etc). Some interesting points raised though. If a player has been listed and the manager does not have the courtesy to reply then maybe some form of reprisal can be taken against the manager. However, if the bid is "unsolicited" then I suppose ignoring that bid is the managers prerogative. Not an easy problem to solve, so i'll just have to carry on banging my head against the wall waiting for replies !!!!:confused:

Obviously this is not a new thread (having read the comments in thread 5129 its also one that is going to run and run etc). Some interesting points raised though. If a player has been listed and the manager does not have the courtesy to reply then maybe some form of reprisal can be taken against the manager. However' date=' if the bid is "unsolicited" then I suppose ignoring that bid is the managers prerogative. Not an easy problem to solve, so i'll just have to carry on banging my head against the wall waiting for replies !!!!:confused:[/quote']

hey mate welcome to the forum.

My view is that we should be able to set a minimum amount for each player ( if we want to ) and when we set a players status to unavailable, people cannot bid. If they want to bid, use the PM system. But thats just me :) hope to see you around

hey mate welcome to the forum.

My view is that we should be able to set a minimum amount for each player ( if we want to ) and when we set a players status to unavailable' date=' people cannot bid. If they want to bid, use the PM system. But thats just me :) hope to see you around[/quote']

Thats not a bad idea and sounds pretty logical to me. I'm sure others will have their own opinions too, but anything that might stop managers sitting on bids for ages without replying has got to be worth a shot.