Some players that should be better..

Keith Fitz

Guest the plummer

Re: Some players that should be better..

John Obi Mikel - 87 considering Manuel Fernandez is 89 Mikel should be higher prob about 90..

Gareth Bale 84!!! Spurs just paid 10mill euro for him! he should be way higher!

Rosina - Torino -87 a great talent should be about 90

considering balke hasnt played n thr prem a duno why he should go up

agree with mikel but he will DEFINATLY changw when its the english rating change time so give sm a chance

and a dont no rosina:cool:

Once Bale plays a few games in the EPL he will increase. At this stage all he has done is signed a piece of paper ... he maybe be warming the bench for a while ... who knows?!? :eek::rolleyes:

In due course he will be 85+ and probably closer to 90 imho.

As for Rosina and Mikel .... I agree also, although I have no idea why you chose to compare the later to Fernandez (who's rating I think is spot on btw). :)

Herby

p.s. It would help your cause if you gave more details and stats rather than jst providing a comment on players, assuming you're serious about getting a SM increase for them. :P

Just back to Obi Mikel,I'll put this agrument forward.. He is international class and played with Nigeria at a very young age,yet hi srating isn't international class,he has performed in a mature fashion in a Chelsea squad that is full of top class players,and he was better than Ballack last season! Also his position should be dm/cm.

• 1 month later...

Just back to Obi Mikel' date='I'll put this agrument forward.. He is international class and played with Nigeria at a very young age,yet hi srating isn't international class,he has performed in a mature fashion in a Chelsea squad that is full of top class players,and he was better than Ballack last season! Also his position should be dm/cm.[/quote']

ye i suppose mikel was better than ballack last season, but only coz ballack needed time to adjust, although they both moved in the sam year i do believe.

also keith, theres no point stringing 3 posts in a row like that, just put them all in one next time ;)