Sign in to follow this  
KopStar

World Championship 14702- GOING STRONG

Re: World Championship 14700- MADE ROUGHLY 4 FEB

I don't think it will be made until the Sunday' date=' but am very happy with the number :)[/quote']

well its only a guess but going by the facts avialble it should show up about 3-4pm on the saturday but thats not taking into account if anyone starts reserving/buying gameworlds etc now the number is chosen

so i'd say it would be unlikely it not landing on saturday

but now its open to tampering as to say it could land ealier/later than anticipated

but fingers crossed it goes ahead as planned and if not then we'll see how it fares anyways

As long as everyone who is interested sticks to the chosen number then it shouldn't matter too much what time it opens, just be the luck of the draw as to who is online when it comes up, same as all new game worlds.

Really want in on this and I've been waiting a while but I don't know if I'll actually get a team. How many people are expected to be going for a team? If it's the full 40 I'm screwed.:(

Guest Daniyal

Yeah I might have to go somewhere I'd prefer a 4 division but 2 is ok

Doubt it'll be made on the 4th of feb also' date=' probably 6th/7th at this rate[/quote']

I think you meant: Doubt it'll be made on the 4th of feb also, probably 2nd/3rd at this rate

yeah looks like they've sped up the release of the world champs or theres a sudden surge of peeps buying teams,

the last week or so when ive been watching its been averaging between 24-32 a day and now yesterday once posted a game number/etc its gone into overdrive i'd be very suprised if it hits saturday now and will prolly pop up going off yesterdays timings sometime friday

i mean when i posted the game number we were on

14622(yesterday at 10:43am)

today at 13:44pm we are at 14676

thats a bit of a leap regarding gameworlds coined, but this could be down to alot of reasons

so looks like its going to be landing early

only 20 too go folks

By the Look of your last post about saying Since u posted theres been a lot of game worlds opening, Just to confirm 54 have opened in the space of 27 hours, By the Looks of this Its like 2 Game Worlds per Hour, If that rate continues it Would open at 3-4am in the morning :o