Sign in to follow this  
KopStar

World Championship 14702- GOING STRONG

Re: World Championship 14700- MADE ROUGHLY 4 FEB

it seems so i mean moussa sow is in the fenerbahce team and saha in the tottenham team

Ok, that's good. It doesn't really affect me as I don't even know if the team I'm going for made any transfers. Although to be fair I'm not expecting to get the team I want because I don't plan on reserving. Might end up not getting a team at all...

I see this opening before Midnight IMO ! ;)

Just had a look at the next WC and I think it's updated from January transfers' date=' but just to confirm it is right?[/quote']

I think some may have been but not all !

it seems so i mean moussa sow is in the fenerbahce team and saha in the tottenham team

Yes, They are but Notice Ryan Nelsen isnt at Tottenham along with De Bruyne not being at Chelsea, So not all have been done mate.

De Bruyne went back on loan did he not?

Yes he did but his name is normally still listed on the Chelsea squad.

For example look at Tottenham, all the players who are currently loaned out have LnO in green Next to their name. (Left side of it)

Yes he did but his name is normally still listed on the Chelsea squad.

For example look at Tottenham' date=' all the players who are currently loaned out have LnO in green Next to their name. (Left side of it)[/quote']

Oh yeah forgot it did that lol

Guest Daniyal

I can't stay awake that long. Oh well I hope good clubs are avalaible till tommorow.

Woooooo' date=' I may be able to get in straight away after all and given the time I might be able to get someone good as well.:rolleyes:[/quote']

Yh, Theres a decent chance, I think Half the people who Noted their Interest dont realise its opening Shortly and some others will be getting ready go into Noddy Land :D

Oh yeah forgot it did that lol

Not sure what the new wc's are playing at. Barca should have about 20 players loaned out looking at gc's etc but they have two and Real Madrid should have tons but only have two aswell. Possibly it's only if they are loaned to clubs in the setup they come up green?

Yh' date=' Theres a decent chance, I think Half the people who Noted their Interest dont realise its opening Shortly and some others will be getting ready go into Noddy Land :D[/quote']

And that's why I'm way more hyped about this than I thought I would be, I might get a decent team in a forum championship for once.:D

Not sure what the new wc's are playing at. Barca should have about 20 players loaned out looking at gc's etc but they have two and Real Madrid should have tons but only have two aswell. Possibly it's only if they are loaned to clubs in the setup they come up green?

Yeah I looked it seems a bit dodgy atm but we'll see who plays for who and what's happening regarding loans shortly.

nah its pretty much always like that when you look at the team from the gameworld sheet for some reason it never shows all the loaned out players like porto's another example if you look at any gameworlds listed currently it never shows the full loaned out list

Dont think about that' date=' Think about SM !!!!!!!! :D:D - I need be up at Half Seven .... I go bed at around 1.30-2am everynight in the week anyway so Im not too bothered :)

[img']http://www.epltalk.com/media/2008/07/soccer-manager.jpg[/img]

Hahhahaa..SM Is A Job Really...

:)

Your Boss Will Understand.Try To Talk With Him...Hhahahahaha....