World Championship 14702- GOING STRONG

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: World Championship 14702- MADE ROUGHLY 4 FEB Iniesta Leaved Barca For Robben And Kroos.. Happy To Get Kroos In This Deal:) Sad To Let Iniesta Leaves

Re: New Forum WC- made after January transfer window! SUBMIT YOUR INTEREST NOW! What a stupid idea Jared. You really are an idiot.

Re: New Forum WC- made after January transfer window! SUBMIT YOUR INTEREST NOW! Not sure tbh

Re: World Championship 14700- MADE ROUGHLY 4 FEB

Real' date=' deff! :)[/quote']

Well my heart says Real, being able to recreate Jose's push would be nice. But in a new 40 team league it will be highest rated players wins and Barca smash that. But then factoring in deals wise I can't imagine many would want Masch, Puyol, Afellay and Xavi (arguably the ones you would want to trade out) wheras Real have Sahin, Diarra etc etc.

It's a tough one but would be decided on whether you wanted to stick with what you have or tackle the transfer market head on. Loving a good barter i'd say Real :)

Besides who needs Messi if you can get Heskey cheap at external :P

Well my heart says Real' date=' being able to recreate Jose's push would be nice. But in a new 40 team league it will be highest rated players wins and Barca smash that. But then factoring in deals wise I can't imagine many would want Masch, Puyol, Afellay and Xavi (arguably the ones you would want to trade out) wheras Real have Sahin, Diarra etc etc.

It's a tough one but would be decided on whether you wanted to stick with what you have or tackle the transfer market head on. Loving a good barter i'd say Real :)

Besides who needs Messi if you can get Heskey cheap at external :P[/quote']

Haha, yeah If I get either of them I won't do much trading.. oh and expect a bid war on Heskey! :)

Edit: oh and Real, cuz they are more fun to play :)

Hahahah....Heskey Cant Be COmpared To Messi...He Is Too Gooddd....

Maybe Pele...:)

But Pele never played football outside of Brazil (apart from in America) so in real terms maybe not, but in SM terms he wouldn't have been rated higher than 91 ;)

brilliant someone had to go and buy 14700 and turn it into a 4 division league

wot a waste of money..

pressed cart on barca to then be kicked out..

still managed to grab a team i fancied on here.. chelsea..

THEN SEE ITS A 4 DIVISION AND NOT A 2!!!..

rite waste of money.. why turn it in 2 a 4 when it was spoke as a 2..