World Championship 14702- GOING STRONG

KopStar

Re: World Championship 14700- MADE ROUGHLY 4 FEB

Just created a bug ticket as was never told would be 80 teams and was given no choice to have anything different so expected 40 teams. I've asked they reduce it to 40 teams or I will request a refund seeing as I was misled. See what they reply and let you know in the morning. Genuinely don't see why it would open as 80 teams when there was nothing to suggest it would be any different to any of the others.

Was Looking forward to going into 2 Divisions for the First time and thought it would be quite good Forum Filled.

Then some randomer brought a game world so it went to 4 Divisions' date=' Fantastic ![/quote']

Thanks To WILL..Hahahhaa...Not His Fault Actuallyy :)

im gonna give it a few days see if it fills up:rolleyes:

if its not full or like 1 or two away im quitting aswell because it showed through the polls/threads etc there just weren't enough interest to fill the 80 but if by some miracle it does then it'll be worth it, having a much bigger league

and if not we can always whack up another 2 division setup ;)

Don't get frustrated by the 4 divison structure. We need just more managers' date=' and I believe 75% of setup will be full tomorrow. And also, we have lot of forumers managing Division 1 teams, it's already fine.[/quote']

Good luck with that... the main reason to make it a two division is because the 80 never gets full as no one ever wants the leftovers

Just created a bug ticket as was never told would be 80 teams and was given no choice to have anything different so expected 40 teams. I've asked they reduce it to 40 teams or I will request a refund seeing as I was misled. See what they reply and let you know in the morning. Genuinely don't see why it would open as 80 teams when there was nothing to suggest it would be any different to any of the others.

im not having a dig here as its obviously a genuine mistake but one of the devs actually replied to thread on here that kopstar made quite a while ago stating that standard gameworlds will be 40teams purchased ones will be 80 team and im pretty sure it'll be back somewhere on this thread aswell due to that but hey mistakes happen doubt they can turn it back to a 40 though and really no point as we can just pick another game number to head it off in instead if this one doesnt fill up

im gonna give it a few days see if it fills up:rolleyes:

if its not full or like 1 or two away im quitting aswell because it showed through the polls/threads etc there just weren't enough interest to fill the 80 but if by some miracle it does then it'll be worth it' date=' having a much bigger league

and if not we can always whack up another 2 division setup ;)

[/font']

jump 2 the next available 2 tier with whose on here now and change title?..

will had 10688 and that died half way thro first season.. 11019 died pritty much immediately.. i see no legs 4 this set up as a 4 tier in all honesty..

the only reason wc 10000 and wc 11111 is because they remain capacity so they are unable 2 hav teams raided.. i dont see it for a 3rd set up.. imo the 2 major wcs are on there last legs.. u only have 2 look at the forum posting 2 see its no more than same 4 faces interacting on them..

This will not be changed too 40 and you may now loss you Real Madrid with the re fund as thay will take you out of the league.

This will happen 75% of the time as one person will want the likes of Madrid and Barcelona so no need too set a new one up.

Right now things are looking good a number of people off line will be coming on at 4-8AM so will pick up teams feel if it is more then 75% full this league will stand a chance.

Stick with it people lets make this the best WC ever made.

(Tevez and K.Toure both for sale people get bidding)

(No over names for sale sticking with the hole squad not selling anyone going for a one off Hammer stile)

This will not be changed too 40 and you may now loss you Real Madrid with the re fund as thay will take you out of the league.

This will happen 75% of the time as one person will want the likes of Madrid and Barcelona so no need too set a new one up.

Right now things are looking good a number of people off line will be coming on at 4-8AM so will pick up teams feel if it is more then 75% full this league will stand a chance.

Stick with it people lets make this the best WC ever made.

(Tevez and K.Toure both for sale people get bidding)

(No over names for sale sticking with the hole squad not selling anyone going for a one off Hammer stile)

no 1 in there right mind is going to police a set up with spare accounts 2 stop teams being raided.. a 4 tier wc has very little external activity on key faces.. teams will get picked off in this set up left right and centre..

yeah sod it theres prolly most still on now who was going to join 14700

quick shift guys everyone try and join

kopstar can change the title later plus if it don't come off dont dispari we'll just re-schedule

mate its only a title number..

wc 14700 means just as little as 14702..

the main appeal 2 this gameworld was 2 tier.. number means nothing aslong as its wot it was ment 2 state on the tin :) ..

reschedule nothing and go solid with 14702.. only 40 2 find..