World Championship 14702- GOING STRONG

KopStar

Re: World Championship 14702- MADE ROUGHLY 4 FEB

will need to clear up my team buddy and finish all dealing before i do loans.. :) ..

united agree a deal with chelsea to take luiz for berba n de laet.. meaning i can clear out the LIABILITY that is jonny evans.. B) ..

also park leaves in a deal that will see 1.3 million n the beast that is doumbia join the club.. will look 2 loan a couple to this side on first choice 1ce team is finalised..

gk is finalised in dodgy de gea..

defence is sorted in both da silva bros.. no legs ferdy.. vidic.. ed gone evra.. jones.. smalling.. luiz..

forward line lookin almost there.. rooney.. welbeck.. doumbia.. hernandez.. 1 or 2 others..

wings r bang on.. willian.. costa.. young.. doumbia.. welbeck..

lookin to assure up midfield and possibly 1 more winger.. let me know if u have anything :) ..

Price on Evans? And I have Gourcuff available if he interests you.

Very happy with early business, getting Nani will be great for me and gives me a chance of staying in the divisions. Looking at externals for most of my team but I still am looking to sell Chygrynskiy, Srna and Fernandhino. Looking for cash and player deals, or I can use two for a higher rated defender or midfielder?

Guest <klhepworth.

Hmm, only 3 teams left and none take my fancy, yet to get my extra club slots too, don't know whether to wait for the inevitable early quitters or take a team that I really won't have a clue who half the players are:L

Hmm' date=' only 3 teams left and none take my fancy, yet to get my extra club slots too, don't know whether to wait for the inevitable early quitters or take a team that I really won't have a clue who half the players are:L[/quote']

I would say join, dont risk a shot as this, you have too think teams may come free but your not on then you have no chance come join in as you said only three teams left.

(Torres) - Not selling for a 30+ player who is a 89 and a 88 who gets no game time. (May as well just put him in the bin for that) I want a good deal for him a few youths with cash and he is yours.

As for the likes of Mata I have taged him at 35M my asking pirce starts there no less (Dose not even mean he is for sale just saying you may work a deal at that price)

Drogba - Not for sale him and Lukaku are my strike force for the time ahead.

Lampard - Not for sale new captain of the squad, and him and Gerrard will be key together

Sturridge - NOT FOR LOAN OR SALE STOP BIDDING!

Cech - CASH SALE A 93 COME ON PEOPLE!

The offer for Urby EMANUELSON of Milan from Chelsea has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Decided to build a all brazilian club with Santos

most of the foundations are already in place to do so.

all the best matey..

love to see people go there own direction :) ..

did an all german 1 myself before with a munich in a competitive custom n loved it till gameworld died.. i pikec up the german national team also and only played the players who were at my team in the national squad.. full on hitler regime it was..

all the best matey..

love to see people go there own direction :) ..

did an all german 1 myself before with a munich in a competitive custom n loved it till gameworld died.. i pikec up the german national team also and only played the players who were at my team in the national squad.. full on hitler regime it was..

Cheers buddy.

Im fed up of going for the same players all the time so fancied a change in scenary.

Thanks to the Madrid manager for Raphael Varane on loan, he'll be a big part of my plans this season.

Don't really have the time to really think through a plan of who my targets are so I just threw some bids on some externals.

I'd really appreciate some loans of players 87+, because with the second worst team in the gameworld I could really do with some help in that regard, defenders and midfielders would be best.

Hmm' date=' only 3 teams left and none take my fancy, yet to get my extra club slots too, don't know whether to wait for the inevitable early quitters or take a team that I really won't have a clue who half the players are:L[/quote']

take a jump into the ocean and learn who your players are.