Sign in to follow this  
KopStar

World Championship 14702- GOING STRONG

Re: New Forum WC- made after January transfer window! SUBMIT YOUR INTEREST NOW! :)

I'll take that as you're interested :P I'll keep you posted with heaps of message updates now :P

I will give out your mobile phone number to everyone I know. All of Wagga will be onto you like Tendulker onto freshly made curry.

Re: New Forum WC- made after January transfer window! SUBMIT YOUR INTEREST NOW! :)

can't wait for this to come around

never been in a forum world champ from the get go i mean im in w.c 10000 and thats a sweet league but still not the same as if i'd of started off with a team from scratch, no real idea on what kinda team id be in the market for in this setup

I hope this will be a Success, Never really been in a Forum Filled World Championship before, Went in 11019 but that Failed early in the first season and the thread ended up getting no posts on after a bit.

I will send some VM's out Lads if you dont mind :)

I hope this will be a Success' date=' Never really been in a Forum Filled World Championship before, Went in 11019 but that Failed early in the first season and the thread ended up getting no posts on after a bit.

I will send some VM's out Lads if you dont mind :)[/quote']

Took Sevilla in 11019, crashed and burned :P

Took Sevilla in 11019' date=' crashed and burned :P[/quote']

Yh, I was Palermo, Won the League and then decided quit after I achieved winning the title. :P

Is this going to be Paid for then and Sorted on Random.Org as I saw on the other thread, Or is it going to be a normal WC And we just try get who we can at Opening time :confused:

Yh' date=' I was Palermo, Won the League and then decided quit after I achieved winning the title. :P

Is this going to be Paid for then and Sorted on Random.Org as I saw on the other thread, Or is it going to be a normal WC And we just try get who we can at Opening time :confused:[/quote']

It's a standard setup i think..

yeah its just going to be a standard gameworld

only thing is its not going to be like a catchy number(as its going to be an age before 22222 comes out)

so to pick we are just going to wait til the transfer window shuts in real life then take whatever number gameworld is already on the list(of created gameworlds)

and add say 20 gameworlds on to that one to give a little buffer for everyone to get a heads up that its popping up in the next day or so

yeah its just going to be a standard gameworld

only thing is its not going to be like a catchy number(as its going to be an age before 22222 comes out)

so to pick we are just going to wait til the transfer window shuts in real life then take whatever number gameworld is already on the list(of created gameworlds)

and add say 20 gameworlds on to that one to give a little buffer for everyone to get a heads up that its popping up in the next day or so

We can actually go for 15000, its still around 1700 GW away. Should be around 2 months max. to that?

Okay so an update.

Firstly we need a lot more interest. Will fix up my sig soon as it still says Christmas WC.

Can we all try invite as many people as we all can? Thanks.

So far have counted up 18 people's interest. Hoping to get this near or above 80 (so if people forget/pull out theres still others to come in and take their spot)