World Championship 14702- GOING STRONG

KopStar

Re: World Championship 14702- MADE ROUGHLY 4 FEB

valencia heads of to marseille..

landed both the ayew bros 4 him..

good business for me and planned structure of side :) ..

Good deal need some higher rated players,might come back to haunt me but been very impressed with Valencia recently so pretty pleased:)

The offer for Fernando TORRES of Chelsea from Fenerbahçe SK has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

He is leaving with Stoch and Sow with 3M coming my way, a big risk but wanted him of the wadge bill. I hate Torres and happy too sell him.

Dia is too join after with Meireles heading also over there.

Happy with the two deals as cut my wages and get some nice players.

Dia will head back on a season long loan.

Could do with a bit of Assistance here :o

I made a right Coock up This morning when the GW Opened, I no a Forumer who didnt no the WC Was opening and offered him Napoli when I got Bayern Munich... Well I thought I offered it to him !

He mentioned Farsley Celtic to me Ages ago in a Convo, and I thought one of his accounts was Called that as I thought i spoke to him on that account before...

Before offering to the Farsley account I checked all his other accounts and He had Maximum clubs so I offered him Napoli to the Farsley account...

Speaking to him just he saids he hasnt got a account called that :o, So Ive offered to some Lazy manager who might have sent me the Odd Message before in a different Game world which would of been None Forum Filled.

Ive looked and I believe there's no way of Withdrawing once you have already sent a Club offer out to somebody, If This is correct.

Do you think Sending a ticket out to SM Would work, and hopefully SM Would take away the offer made to him ?? Obviously if he hasnt accepted by then :confused:

First transfer to be completed at Dortmund, Philipp Wollscheid arriving from Leverkusen for 5.8m. Hoping for him to continue impressing when he moves to Leverkusen, such a small fee for him should be a bargain.

Got bids accepted for ter Stegen, Isco and Barkley, but not confident for any of them.

Could do with a bit of Assistance here :o

I made a right Coock up This morning when the GW Opened' date=' I no a Forumer who didnt no the WC Was opening and offered him Napoli when I got Bayern Munich... Well I thought I offered it to him !

He mentioned Farsley Celtic to me Ages ago in a Convo, and I thought one of his accounts was Called that as I thought i spoke to him on that account before...

Before offering to the Farsley account I checked all his other accounts and He had Maximum clubs so I offered him Napoli to the Farsley account...

Speaking to him just he saids he hasnt got a account called that :o, So Ive offered to some Lazy manager who might have sent me the Odd Message before in a different Game world which would of been None Forum Filled.

Ive looked and I believe there's no way of Withdrawing once you have already sent a Club offer out to somebody, If This is correct.

Do you think Sending a ticket out to SM Would work, and hopefully SM Would take away the offer made to him ?? Obviously if he hasnt accepted by then :confused:[/quote']

Club will be offered out for 30 days sorry but no way around it I have done this before with a name so close, it is just bad luck.

only one team left available

Estudiantes

yeah it might not be the most desirable of clubs but with a pretty big squad and decent starting transfer kitty its as good as most to start out with

gotta remember aswell the external market is huge so turning round a smallish team average is pretty easy

Only one bid accepted, for Xherdan Shaqiri, I bid my chairman max but unfortunately I can't compete with the big boys Milan and Chelsea so he wont be heading our way. Thinking I have probably been punching above my weight in terms of who I've gone for, but I've just had no time to today to look for any more appropriate targets so just went for a few players I knew would be at external.

But I'll just see if I can steal any of the bigger players and then pick up the scraps.

had a few bids gone abd on external players nothing fancy just one or two to fill gaps as spurs are pretty strong anyways

also got a whole host of bids still waiting to be accepted

spred my net pretty wide knowing most are going to be going for similar targets and didnt want to get drawn into any bidding wars at this stage of the game

Guest Daniyal

Tommorow is Newcastle first fixture against Tottenham Hotspurs after a run of decent results

In a recent interview he said

' After winning 5-1 at Everton at Home and beating West Ham 1-0 Away has been a good solid climbing rock for us. Of course we had 2 loses but that is the best and this is the present. I am hopeful that our record signing Carlos Tevez will be able to score a goal, although not having scored a goal yet, Tevez has already won 2 MoM in the friendlys we won, I hope we can finish 3 points clear tommorow. We've got Tottenham and they look at a fairly decent team, but to be honest they haven't been having there fair share of good results lately, losing 4-0 away against Blackpool and 3-1 at home against Fulham. So I'm hoping for a win, and good luck everyone'

Tommorow is Newcastle first fixture against Tottenham Hotspurs after a run of decent results

In a recent interview he said

' After winning 5-1 at Everton at Home and beating West Ham 1-0 Away has been a good solid climbing rock for us. Of course we had 2 loses but that is the best and this is the present. I am hopeful that our record signing Carlos Tevez will be able to score a goal, although not having scored a goal yet, Tevez has already won 2 MoM in the friendlys we won, I hope we can finish 3 points clear tommorow. We've got Tottenham and they look at a fairly decent team, but to be honest they haven't been having there fair share of good results lately, losing 4-0 away against Blackpool and 3-1 at home against Fulham. So I'm hoping for a win, and good luck everyone'

think you might have the wrong thread bud:D

Club will be offered out for 30 days sorry but no way around it I have done this before with a name so close' date=' it is just bad luck.[/quote']

I made a proper error than, I think really 30 days is too long for somebody accept a job offer, I personally think it should be 5 !

I look forward to dominating this gameworld!!

Haha' date=' Best Of luck mate :rolleyes:

Come on lads... anyone interested in dealing with Real Madrid? ;)

I thought when talking earlier you were asking for too much, a 95 and a brill prospect whos rated at 87 for a 94 rated player was too much in my eyes.

If ya want try deal again Get in touch with me and we will try come to a deal again if you decide you want too.

think you might have the wrong thread bud:D

Yeah, I posted on his wall to tell him as soon as he Posted it up on this thread.