World Championship 14702- GOING STRONG

KopStar

Re: World Championship 14702- MADE ROUGHLY 4 FEB

had the rest of my bids accepted when i came on this morning and if i'd of had enough cash i would of left them all in

but ain't got too much starting brass with tottenham so just concentrated on covering my attacking options

aswell as handanovic joining

erin derdiyok & brown ideye will also be joining shortly

prolly not too many more deals happening for tottenham unless i get an "unrefusalable" from someone on one of my guys

Few more confirmed signings at Dortmund. Alarcón Isco joins from Malaga, Santana and Kringe going out. Two more uncontested accepted cash bids for Serge Aurier and Manuel Lanzini. Both cost in the region of £5m.

Got competition from Lyon for Nicola Leali.

Just took over Estudintes, who are the worst team by a distance :(. Only buying low rated youngsters so message me if you're selling.

Also, please make cash bid for my players. They're not very appealing but Veron could come in handy for someone.

I'm finishing bottom for the first 3 seasons I reckon :D

Just took over Estudintes' date=' who are the worst team by a distance :(. Only buying low rated youngsters so message me if you're selling.

Also, please make cash bid for my players. They're not very appealing but Veron could come in handy for someone.

I'm finishing bottom for the first 3 seasons I reckon :D[/quote']

I will fight you for that bottom spot with all of my heart! :mad:

Just took over Estudintes' date=' who are the worst team by a distance :(. Only buying low rated youngsters so message me if you're selling.

I'm finishing bottom for the first 3 seasons I reckon :D[/quote']

i m building squad and wil try my best to take that honour

Latest News : Fabregas Going To German

Barcelona Has Accepted Bid For Fabregas . The Will See French Wing,Ribery And 19 Years Old,David Alaba Joins The Club.

Other News : Dutch Foward,Robin Van Persie Has Completed His Move Nou Camp

And Will Be Wearing No.9 At The Club.

Arsenal Are Getting Sanchez And Cuenca In The Deal But El Nino Seems Happy With The Deal..

First two signings have arrived at Internacional, in the shape of Luuk De Jong and Alessio Cerci. Pretty happy with both of them, I only threw a bid in late on for Luuk De Jong when I knew I wasn't going to get Shaqiri. Will probably line-up my second set of bids later today.

Rui PATRICIO has completed his move to Chelsea from Sporting CP for £18,480,000. All other offers were turned down.

I am a big fan of the Portugal shot stopper, now need too shift Petr Cech get bidding people 17.5M is best bid this is a 93 keeper somone must want him.

I think Shakhtar will win the Schürrle deal as the small teams have their players valued higher :P like the M'Vila deal...

I bid chairman max which was near 30 something. Both players were worth over ten million. Really need to get him in the team after losing Costa and Willian :P

Appiah, Nani, Hazard and Maher have all joined the club in the meantime :)

managed to win lars n yarmolenko..

lost out on de jong n mvilla..

also managed 2 pick up moussa sissoko..

will be keeping the old guard now deffo 2 use them rating 2 keep afloat..

team is very close to the finished article now :) ..

happy days deals wise :) ..

awaiting 2 more deals then will be looking to move out possibly 10 plus players on loan 2 clubs i feel need them so get loans in..

will call them back if needed but will be willing to let them go back out 1ce the time i need them 4 is up :) ..

Two more signings arrive at Internacional, being Tim Krul who will be my starting keeper, and Erick Torres, who will be my back-up striker behind Damiao and De Jong. Disappointed to miss out on Shaqiri, Schurrle and M'Vila, I bid my chairman max on all of them but got beaten out by bigger teams, was really hoping I might be able to steal one of them. Also missed out on Rodwell and Kovacic who I didn't put chairman max on but made very strong bids which were bettered by other teams. Still relatively happy with our progress so far.