World Championship 14702- GOING STRONG

KopStar

Re: World Championship 14702- MADE ROUGHLY 4 FEB

Santos land Brazilian Stars

Júlio CESAR has shocked Corinthians fans by moving to Santos for £430,000 plus Prazeres FELIPE and Fábio COSTA.

André DIAS has moved to Santos from Lazio in an exchange deal for Edu DRACENA.

Danilo SILVA has shocked Dynamo Kyiv fans by moving to Santos for £150,000 plus Marcos PARA.

Victor GIULIANO has shocked Dnipro fans by moving to Santos for £8,000,000 plus Bispo ADRIANO and Araújo VLADIMIR.

Santos have managed to sign Barcellos TAISON from Metalist on a deal believed to be around £1,750,000 plus Humberlito BORGES and Messias MARANHAO.

Santos have decided to swap Henrique DURVAL for Beltrame WESLEY of Werder Bremen.

Santos have managed to sign Guilherme NEGUEBA from Flamengo on a deal believed to be around £950,000 plus Simon VINICIUS.

Happy with them transfers brought in a couple more gems to the all Brazilain Santos.

KWADKO ASAMOAH AND SIDNEY SAM WELCOMED INTO GERMANY WITH FOUR YOUTH PROSPECTS !

kwadwo_asamoah.jpg

Asamoah joins Bayern Munich from Udinese for £3.5m plus Keeper Jorg Butt and Cm/Lb Danijel Pjanic, Asamoah will get plenty of game time as Our squad isnt that big, Although we will probably get knocked out the cups first round as we play Manchester United and Liverpool !!

Sidney%20Sam.jpg

Sidney Sam comes to where he was Born, Germany, He joins Bayern Munich !! - The German has also been guaranteed time on the Pitch same as Asamoah down to the Size of the squad.

Very happy to have them both on Board ! :)

Daniel Potts has completed his move to Bayern Munich from West Ham for £430K

Young defender from the United States currently playing for West Ham, Hes got some game time under his belt and is only 17 yrs of age so hopefully he will have a good future ahead.

Adam Henley has completed his move to Bayern Munich for a fee of around £18K Plus Maximilian Riedmuller

Good deal there :), Riedmuller is 24 yrs old rated 75, Henley is also 75 but 7 years Younger, if I remember right his Blackburn debut was at Old Trafford when Blackburn got something from the game in Manchester.

Bjarne Thoelke has completed his move to Bayern for a fee believed to be around £108K Plus Deniz Mujic

Another Young Talent, Thoelke has played 6 of Wolfsburgs 19 matches, Hes 19 years old, Hopefully he can get more minutes under his belt.

Nathan Redmond as completed his Move to Bayern Munich from Birmingham City for £470K

Brilliant signing ! Like the other three youths, No competition !! :)

Rubin Signings:

Belhanda(88)

Ruffier(89)

Ninis(87)

Capoue(89)

Tymoschuk(91)

I'm happy with them all because if my other 5 transfers go through I will have decreased the average age, increased the average rating and made one of the stronger teams in Division 2 I hope.:)

Tonights Team To Play Dortmund

330023_Chelsea.jpg

Well with my new players in we have named just two of them in the XI. Names like Sow and Berbatov are the big players on the bench we will be looking too make a impact in this game, very happy with the look of the team.

Cech - Joining Shakthar

Kalou - Joining Lyon

Still looking for more deals.

Dan James earned a draw with Tottenham Hotspur against Shakhtar.

The match ended 2 - 2 between Tottenham Hotspur and Shakhtar in their Friendly fixture.

Van Der Vaart scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Defoe was also on the scoresheet for his side.

oh yes!!

Ajax outclassed Celtic and beat them 2 - 1 in their Friendly fixture at Park Head tonight.

Van Der Wiel scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Eriksen was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Dan James earned a draw with Tottenham Hotspur against Shakhtar.

The match ended 2 - 2 between Tottenham Hotspur and Shakhtar in their Friendly fixture.

Van Der Vaart scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Defoe was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Very happy with this, you have a much better team despite being in the lower division :P

ANYBODY WANT A FRIENDLY MATCH FOR TOMORROW? :)

Just thought I would say aswell as Robben, Ribery is back Transfer Listed after Barcelona withdrew, Seems like they were messing me about for the Dutch and German international, they also mentioned buying Mario Gomez but I dont think that will be happening anymore.

Alaba is staying at Bayern Munich for certain as Barca dont seem to want the deal what was arranged (Alaba+Ribery for Fab)

Just thought I would say, I will sell Lahm if the right deal comes along, I

dont want anybody Over 28 really.

Sao Paulo 1-2 Bayern Munich

David Alaba passed to Mario Gomez and the German striker finished well.

Sidney Sam took a in swinging Corner and Thomas Muller rised to header into the Corner of Rogerio Ceni's net putting the German side 0-2 up.

Near the Hour - a mix up in the defence between Jerome Boateng and Luiz Gustavo was Costly when Luis Fabiano took advantage.

Ben said this in a interview after the game in Brazil: I am happy win the win tonight, It was nice to see Sidney Sam play all 90 minutes and get an assist to his name, Alaba played for a hour and got the other assist. However the Gaffer Pointed out that In the next games there needs to be improvements in terms of attacking as Munich only had 2 shots tonight, Ben said thankfully both were scored :)

Looking for a striker 90+' date=' got money.[/quote']

Lucas Barrios?

Quite pleased to have secured my main target for Dortmund, Riccardo Montolivo, going straight into the starting line-up ahead of 87-rated Kehl and Gundogan. Slightly helped by Porto and Juventus not having the funds, but I'm pretty happy with my squad now; solid first team and mostly young prospects for depth. We're still open to offers, but at least for some of my star players, would have to be something special. No need to let one of them go to find a CM now.

Quite a good start, even though we couldn't create many chances in a 0-0 draw away to Chelsea. Had 62% of the possession against their much stronger midfield, so there are some positives.

Friendly Match.

Barca 1 - 3 Sevilla

Barca Using Normal 4-4-2 Against Sevilla And

Lose 3-1.

Barca In Front At 22Minuts After Messi Scored But All Goes Wrong After The Lines-man Cant See The Clear Offside From Navarro.

Negredo Scored Twice To Give First Frustating Result For El Nino.

But El Nino Will Continue Plays 4-4-2 And 4-3-3 For The Friendly Match.

FC Schalke 04

4543_1318168709.jpg

Gonzalo CASTRO has completed his move to FC Schalke 04 from Bayer Leverkusen in a swap deal for Atsuto UCHIDA and Jermaine JONES

Not the best , he's playing RM for Leverkusen atm but will use him as a RB

3679_1321817979.jpg

Javier MASCHERANO has completed his move to FC Schalke 04 from

Barcelona in a swap deal for Benedikt HOWEDES and Joël MATIP

May have risen last changes, hurt to give up Howedes and Matip but worth it

The New Juventus Manager "the young gun" is looking to prove himself. "I was extremely happy when I was told I had gotten the job. Juventus is a historical top club in Italy. I plan to bring a new era in Juventus Football. Forza Juventus :D!"

Juventus v Milan 20:00GT (Friendly)