World Championship 14702- GOING STRONG

KopStar

Re: World Championship 14702- MADE ROUGHLY 4 FEB

LOAN PLAYERS AVAILABILITY FROM UNITED!..

fabio joins santos..

costa joins santos..

smalling joins cska..

wellbeck joins marseille..

BENDER AVAILABLE..

SISSOKO AVAILABLE..

CLEVERLEY AVAILABLE..

MARTIN AVAILABLE..

YARMOLENKO AVAILABLE..

J.AYEW AVAILABLE..

SANTON WILL ALSO BE AVAILABLE 1CE HE ARRIVES..

feel 3 2 get bids in and ill get accepting the others more than likely 2mo :) ..

Iniesta off to Germany !

Bayern Munich have Confirmed that Barcelona midfielder Andres Iniesta is on his way for a medical !

The offer for Andrés INIESTA of Barcelona from Bayern München has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The Gaffer Of Bayern did hint , He wouldnt put a day of his life on this being completed, Hopefully El Nino sticks with it !

If El Nino does let it happen Toni Kroos and Arjen Robben will be going to FC Barcelona !!

andres+iniesta+barca+barcelona+andres+iniesta+barcablog+photo+16.jpg

OTHER PLAYERS THAT HAVE COME TO GERMANY !

Stefan Radu 25,88 LB/CB

Stefan Radu comes in as a back up left sided defender, Cheap, Hes played Most of Lazios games and is alright for the money.

Paul Pogba 18,77 CM

Manchester Uniteds boss Racky come on chat to me yesterday and asked what My chairman would pay up to for the young Frenchman, It was £2.4M And Racky was happy give me him for that as he wanted sign a player and he didnt have the funds.

Benito Raman 17,75 AM/FWD

Decent prospect, No Competition, The Young Attacking Mid has had some time on the Pitch with KAA Gent, Hes made his debut at a young age and with a bit of luck he will get some more minutes under his belt.

Elliott Hewitt 17,70 RB/DM

Club bidded for him and I had him shortlisted, Arsenal were linked with him in real life, I popped a bid in, another team went in for him after, But Lucky for me Bayern get stick in a extra £1K Than everybody else, the Young Welsh defender is coming in for £53K.

Thought we needed a young CM/DM prospect, so River Plate's Ezequiel Cirigliano will be joining Dortmund for £1.3m.

Also got a bid accepted, in competition with Lyon, for Pierre-Michel Lasogga. Quite hopeful for this one as the part-exchange value was almost £2m higher than Lyon's £7.8m in cash, but not certain.

For anyone looking for a 90-rated striker, Lucas Barrios is available for cash. Can negotiate on the price.

all are now out at clubs loan wise but 4 j.ayew :) ..

santon will be heading to lyon 1ce he arrives..

if any other club wants 2 keep an eye out an get at me if they feel they can offer players who just get benched whilst out onloan game time i will gladly grab them and send them were they would be needed :) ..

BAYERN WIN WELL IN LONDON !

Tottenham Hotspur 0-3 Bayern München

Half Time

(0 - 2) M.GOMEZ 25

A.YARMOLENKO 41

F.RIBERY 75

Bayern Munich decided test out the 3-5-2 formation at Tottenham Hotspur tonight and came away as 0-3 Winners !!

The Gaffer Sorted out the Starting 11 for the game and then went out for Tea before the Game at around 18.45, Afterwards he got In White Hart Lane bang on 20:00 (Kick Off time) He was unable to arrange any In Game Tactics.

Bayerns chairman said The Boss planned on trying another tactic out, But theres always Wednesdays game against Arsenal then Thursdays at Juventus before our season kicks in at Porto in Portugal.

331004_FC_Bayern_Munchen.jpg

SUBS:

Jerome Boateng

Stefan Radu

Luiz Gustavo

Paul Pogba

Kwadwo Asamoah

David Alaba

Benito Raman

Juventus with the 2-1 win over Milan.

Both Sides were matched pretty equally with Milan gaining the upperhand in most categories.

Summary

14' GOAL!! - Mirko VUCINIC finds himself in yards of space and he makes no mistake from 15 yards!

36' A clever pass takes out the defence and Mirko VUCINIC rifles a right foot shot in off the woodwork!

61' GOAL!! - Poor communication at the back allows Kevin-Prince BOATENG to score

Overall, a good debut win for Juventus. Hopefully, this is a sign of things to come! I felt we were very lucky to escape with a win. Im looking forward to our clash with Napoli, and Bayern Munich. I can not wait for the Bayern Munich Friendly -Geoffrey

Re: World Championship 14702- Discussion Thread

Done some research, Typed Out The 40 Managers in the Set up On Microsoft Word and Copied it to KopStars Wall with The Managers List On, He hasnt been on for 4 Days now so hopefully he will be back soon and Can Copy the List On the Front Page and delete what is currently on it.

Andres Iniesta has completed his move to Bayern Munich from FC Barcelona in a swap deal for Toni Kroos and Arjen Robben

Yes ! :D Get in. Here comes Andres Iniestaaaaa ;)

The offer for Larangeira Danilo from Bayern Munich to Udinese has been accepted

£1.9m Plus Contento going to Italy :D, Great deal just under £2m with a 84 for a 88, Danilo is 27 with a rating of 88, The defender has played near enough all of their games and will be a back up defender here in Germany :)

The offer for Yoan Gouffran from Bayern Munich to Bordeaux has been accepted

Cheap back up forward, Hes Going be quite Important actually as with me selling Ivica Olic in a deal for Sidney Sam its left me with Just Mario Gomez, Gouffran will be coming in behind new Loanee Yarmolenko, Good thing is both Yoan and Andriy Can play on the wing aswell as up front. :)

TWO YOUTHS COMING IN...

The offer from Bayern Munich to Wolfsburg for Maximilian Arnold has been accepted

17 Yr Old, Wing/Am for Wolfsburg, Good Talent, Played in their team, Got his contract because a massive injury crisis in their team once, Good prospect, Happy to have coming to Munich. :)

The offer from Bayern Munich to Independiente for Martin Benitez has been accepted

17 Year Old forward on his way to Germany from Argentina for £470K, The youngster as made his debut, Same with Maximilian Arnold. :)

More to come ...

cms1350.jpg

Signings:

2997_1321817771.jpg

Best finisher in the world, will hopefully keep me in the division

32924.jpg

One of the best talents in world football, also good enough for most clubs to start straight away.

3306_1312214107.jpg

Lyon's weakest area is easily defence and centre back, he was a very important signing

4544_1321505921.jpg

After selling Gourcuff, I needed someone who could come in and play until Gonalons is ready.

3166_1321266173.jpg

Kalou isn't the greatest player in the world, but one my squad needed with his versatility

44201_1316605800.jpg

With Lloris I have got one of the best in the world. With Leno I have got a great keeper with loads of potential.

45026_1296415159.jpg

With Nastasic, I have got one of the best young CB's in the world. I look forward to him improving

Other selected signings:

46953_1313917790.jpg

Lars Unnerstall

52018_1321539871.jpg

Jannik Vestergaard

45524_1326877202.jpg

Franco Vazquez

46211_1321501390.jpg

Charis Mavrias

52956_1317917166.jpg

Filip Jankovic

46794_1318282218.jpg

Jake Caskey

51452_1319982297.jpg

Alvaro Vadillo

Yet to finish the signings, but it appears the first team is now done, just squad options and youths now.

.El Nino was unable to prevent a Barcelona defeat to Arsenal.

Barcelona slumped to a 3 - 2 defeat to Arsenal in their Friendly fixture.

Afellay scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Messi was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Second Lose To Barca :(

Stefanos KAPINO comes in as our future GK when Cesar decides it's time. (unless it's any time soon.)

Anzhi starter Ali GADZHIBEKOV also joins for the future.

Rodrigo PALACIO joins for around 9m.

Gary Gardner also joins for the future of Inter.

Nasri and Zabaleta join with Sneijder leaving.

Still have a load of cash.

Came back from 1-0 down at home to Boca to win 3-1. Battaglia got it started for them but with goals from Cambiasso, Milito and new signing Nasri, we had a pretty good friendly. Beretta and Alvaraz as my wingers, smooth job Assistant. :)

Iniesta Leaved Barca For Robben And Kroos..

Happy To Get Kroos In This Deal:)

Sad To Let Iniesta Leaves :)

Great friendly match for Arsenal . AO Chamberlain , Wilshere , and Cuenca :P

all on the scoresheet . Cuenca eagers to prove Barca's manager wrong for not playing him regularly in his Barca's day . Cuenca expected to partner with Alexis

this season .