Sign in to follow this  
KopStar

World Championship 14702- GOING STRONG

Re: World Championship 14702- MADE ROUGHLY 4 FEB

Thanks for the offer. But he is too old for my liking.

Also need a striker 91+' date=' can offer Bojan + Osvaldo/Pjanic. No rubbish, old, ugly, silly players please.[/quote']

Zenit advertised a firesale yesterday so maybe try there.

Benfica News:

I've been busy creating a youthful squad that long after this set-up dies I will be able move into the first team. Have gone for a Brazilian feel with Benfica being Portuguese and all.

Players IN

Brazialian

Fernando Canesin from RSC Anderlect AM/Wing 19 80

Júnior Paulinho from Corinthias DM/CM 23 88

Lucas Fenando from Grêmio DM/CM 19 84

Jaguaribe Thomas from Flamengo Fwd/AM 18 77

Marçal Welder from Corinthians RB/RM 21 83

Moura Leandro from Grêmio Fwd/AM 18 82

Rest of the world

Juan Vargas from Fiorentina LM/LB 28 90

Gabriel Torje from Udinese Wing/Fwd 22 87

Fenando Muslera from Galatasaray GK 25 89

Wilfried Zaha from Crystal Palace Fwd/Wing 19 80

Vladimir Granat from Dynamo Moskva CB/LB 24 87

Looking to make 1 more signing for now.

I presume my lack of success in the loan market is an indication that my team is too good to get loans! :P

Probably the last "major" signing to report at Dortmund, Lukas Schmitz arrives from Werder Bremen in exchange to Patrick Owomoyela and Chris Lowe. Also joining the club are German youth players Danny da Costa and Timo Horn. Looking at a couple more guys for my youth team, but should be it after that.

Owomoyela was the last of the older depth players to shift out so quite pleased with how my squad looks now. I've got no real need to move anyone out unless I get a fantastic offer for them, which is always a good thing. That's discounting guys like Amini, Bittencourt and Reus out on loan so we should be in a strong position for future seasons.

Slowly but surely for lowly Estudiantes. I'm not planning on buying anyone ovr 87:

Angelo OGBONNA has completed his move to Estudiantes from Torino for £2,500,000 plus Raúl IBERBIA . All other offers were turned down.
Scott SINCLAIR has completed his move to Estudiantes from Swansea City for £2,000,000 plus Leandro GONZALEZ and Darío STEFANATTO . All other offers were turned down.
Filip KISS has completed his move to Estudiantes from Slovan Bratislava for £200,000
Eros PISANO has completed his move to Estudiantes from Palermo for £81,000 plus Diego GALVÁN
Victor MOSES has completed his move to Estudiantes from Wigan Athletic for £1,084,000 plus Matías SÁNCHEZ
Anthony PILKINGTON has completed his move to Estudiantes from Norwich City for £3,000,000
Bangoura LASS has completed his move to Estudiantes from Rayo Vallecano for £4,490,000
David HOILETT has completed his move to Estudiantes from Blackburn Rovers for £2,000,000 plus Juan Pablo PEREYRA . All other offers were turned down.

Slowly but surely for lowly Estudiantes. I'm not planning on buying anyone ovr 87:

Sorry for stealing Töre, but my fellow countryman is one of my favourites. If you planned using him in team, you can loan him.

Celtic have been busy in the market.I wanted to keep things a bit realistic and pretended celtic have a new chairman who backed the manger in signing some solid performer and some future talent.

Signings

Experienced players

Vorm (GK)

Hutton,solid rb and scottish.

Tiote ,Def Midfielder.highly rated

Jageika.always liked him

Yakubu.always liked him,coulnt really sign torres for Celtic .

Darren Gibson..

Younger talent

Hanley

Scott Allan

Bannan

Will try and sign a few more Bristish based player where and when possible but looking at this as a long term project so no hurry.

Sorry for stealing Töre' date=' but my fellow countryman is one of my favourites. If you planned using him in team, you can loan him.[/quote']

Don't worry about it. Nah, I won't loan him, cos I'm not getting promoted this season so I may as well save on wages.

juventus21.gif&w=358&h=350&ei=fzowT6mrKOS60QG7ltX8Cg&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=141&sig=106687978307071419025&page=1&tbnh=165&tbnw=167&start=0&ndsp=8&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0&tx=70&ty=103

JUVENTUS SIGN JEREMY TOULALAN BUT LOSES A LEGEND

alessandro%252Bdel%252Bpiero%252B5.jpg&w=600&h=450&ei=djswT-70HoOq0AHy-8HPCg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=427&vpy=2&dur=156&hovh=194&hovw=259&tx=164&ty=104&sig=106687978307071419025&page=3&tbnh=113&tbnw=151&start=33&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:33

Juventus has signed the experienced French International Jeremy Toulalan on an exchange deal in which Juventus sent Juve Legend Alessandro Del Piero, Andrea Barzagli and 1.5million. He is a versatile player that can be played as a Defensive Midfielder, or as a CentreBack. It is reported he will line up as a center defensive pair with Giorgio Chiellini.

Sadly, one of the greatest players to ever play for Juventus , Alessandro Del Piero was included in the Deal. "I'd like to wish the fans all the best. I am happy to be going to a goodclub like Malaga. I will never forget all these years that I spent with Juventus. I will always be a Person in debt to Juventus. Forza Juventus!", exclaimed Alessandro Del Piero.

New Manager Geoffrey had this to say to the fans. " This is a sad day for all followers of Juventus. I have to admit I knew there might be some disagreement and reaction to this deal. Del Piero is a fantastic Player, but he was getting up there in age. We got the best possible player in Jeremy Toulalan. Jeremy is extremely versatile and he will be inserted into our lineup straight away. I was always a fan of Del Piero, and I hope him all the best in his career. He will alway be a Legend at Juventus!"

QyCrcuO-7xp

juventus21.gif&w=358&h=350&ei=fzowT6mrKO

JUVENTUS SIGN JEREMY TOULALAN BUT LOSES A LEGEND

http://www.google.ca/imgres?q=del+piero&um=1&hl=en&rlz=1R2ADFA_enCA419&biw=1024&bih=571&tbm=isch&tbnid=NvodSHTkGUpHHM:&imgrefurl=http://playeroption.blogspot.com/2011/04/alessandro-del-piero.html&docid=BQ3zJypOmIlF7M&imgurl=http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-hNDRF9mABdI/Tau09oqyl4I/AAAAAAAAAUw/zvuncHm91iA/s1600/alessandro%252Bdel%252Bpiero%252B5.jpg&w=600&h=450&ei=djswT-70HoOq0AHy-8HPCg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=427&vpy=2&dur=156&hovh=194&hovw=259&tx=164&ty=104&sig=106687978307071419025&page=3&tbnh=113&tbnw=151&start=33&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:33' alt='alessandro%252Bdel%252Bpiero%252B5.jpg&w=600&h=450&ei=djswT-70HoOq0AHy-8HPCg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=427&vpy=2&dur=156&hovh=194&hovw=259&tx=164&ty=104&sig=106687978307071419025&page=3&tbnh=113&tbnw=151&start=33&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:33'>

Juventus has signed the experienced French International Jeremy Toulalan on an exchange deal in which Juventus sent Juve Legend Alessandro Del Piero, Andrea Barzagli and 1.5million. He is a versatile player that can be played as a Defensive Midfielder, or as a CentreBack. It is reported he will line up as a center defensive pair with Giorgio Chiellini.

Sadly, one of the greatest players to ever play for Juventus , Alessandro Del Piero was included in the Deal. "I'd like to wish the fans all the best. I am happy to be going to a goodclub like Malaga. I will never forget all these years that I spent with Juventus. I will always be a Person in debt to Juventus. Forza Juventus!", exclaimed Alessandro Del Piero.

New Manager Geoffrey had this to say to the fans. " This is a sad day for all followers of Juventus. I have to admit I knew there might be some disagreement and reaction to this deal. Del Piero is a fantastic Player, but he was getting up there in age. We got the best possible player in Jeremy Toulalan. Jeremy is extremely versatile and he will be inserted into our lineup straight away. I was always a fan of Del Piero, and I hope him all the best in his career. He will alway be a Legend at Juventus!"

QyCrcuO-7xp

Ready to buy Alex and Andrea when they TB comes off :D

Thanks to Racky for the loan of Wellbeck,will see plenty of action.

Finished in the transfer market for now just gonna bring in some backup players and get rid of some deadwood.

Gignac is available for transfer for anyone that needs a half decent forward,make me an offer if interested.

My team is nearing completion with Miguel Veloso, Johnny Heitinga, Stefan Reinartz and Benoit Tremoulinas arriving last night to join other signings Alessio Cerci, Luuk De Jong and Tim Krul and original Brazillian starlets Leandro Damiao and Emboaba Oscar. Was hoping to add Stephane Sessegnon as well, but two different teams withdrew and rebid and withdrew a few different times, and in the end I didn't want to overpay so left my bid in at CV but then Schalke bid late last night and it got accepted before I could improve my bid. Disappointing but I'll find someone else hopefully.

The offer for Christopher SAMBA of Blackburn Rovers from Celtic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Chung-Yong LEE of Bolton Wanderers from Celtic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Landon DONOVAN of Los Angeles Galaxy from Celtic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

no world betters but ideal for my low budgetted Celtic side:D