Sign in to follow this  
KopStar

World Championship 14702- GOING STRONG

Re: World Championship 14702- MADE ROUGHLY 4 FEB

BAYERN MUNICH !!

Bayern Munich have brought In Three players, An English, French and German, Letting Cash go with a Brazilian and German.

SchwaabD01.jpg

Daniel Schwaab has completed his move to Bayern from Leverkusen for £1.5m Plus Vinicius Breno, Bayern see this as a good deal, Bayerns Gaffer did say he was annoyed with how long this deal as took to complete as Sevilla and Benfica bidded and withdrew in the space of 2 nights which led to Munich withdrawing aswell, its took ages but Glad to end up getting him for CV in P.E

1233931705.jpg

Kimbo-Ekoko 24,87 heading to Bayern ! :) He is a back up like Schwaab, Hes coming for £5.2, Decent deal, He can play on the Wing aswell as Upfront, Two positions is always good - The frenchman is actually the top goalscorer for Rennes in real life, Hes got himself 8 Goals this season, Hopefully he will score more:D

1664305878.jpg

Surprise Surprise:D, In comes Bobby Zamora ;), Hes coming in for £447K Plus Nils Petersen, Short term bagged ourselves a decent deal, Needed a CF To be back up for Mario Gomez, not that much out their atm, not in terms of a younger player for the kind of price i needed to pay as i didnt have much, Gone for 31 yr old Bobby Zamora, Qpr only valued him at £4.6m, I was tempted go for Heskeyyyy but decided go for Bobby instead, I think if Djibril Cisse can keep himself on the pitch at qpr, Zamora as a chance of keeping that 88 next changes, I think they will be brill together as they were before Cisse grabbed Rojer Johnson by the neck and got sent off.

5 YOUTHS !!

The offer for Mavroudis BOUGAIDIS of AEK Athens from Bayern München has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Mavroudis Bougaidis is on his way for £480K From AEK Athens, Hes played his debut for them so far in real life, I hope he gets many games in the short future for The Greek side.

The offer for Florian HARTHERZ of Werder Bremen from Bayern München has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

18 Yr Old German Left back as played twice so far for Werden Bremen, As I said with Bougaidis, Hopefully he will get some more time.

The offer for Souahilo MEITÉ of AJ Auxerre from Bayern München has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The 17 Yr Old defensive Midfielder as made his debut for AJ Auxerre in France, He turns to 18 next Month in March.

The offer for Brian FERREIRA of Vélez Sársfield from Bayern München has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

17 Yr Old from Argentina, Hes played 5 Games already for Velez in real life, He dosent turn 18 until May.

The offer for Jorge ORTÍ of Zaragoza from Bayern München has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Spanish striker for Zaragoza, The Centre forward has also played 5 Games, Hes joining the Youth Ranks for £380K.

-------------------------

Done in the Market now, Unless I get another Loanee or two in or buy another youth or two.

Got £1m left so I may just leave it in the Bank, Not sure Yet.

Daniel Schwaab has completed his move to Bayern from Leverkusen for £1.5m Plus Vinicius Breno' date=' Bayern see this as a good deal, Bayerns Gaffer did say he was annoyed with how long this deal as took to complete as Sevilla and [b']Benfica bidded and withdrew[/b] in the space of 2 nights which led to Munich withdrawing aswell, its took ages but Glad to end up getting him for CV in P.E

Sorry I just changed my mind. ;)

BAYERN LOANING DUO !

Bayern Munich have their team complete and today have said they will allow 20 Year Old Roberto Firmino and 24 Year Old Jires Kembo-Ekoko go out on Loan !

I am going to say, That I will accept offers at Midnight tonight - I am going try loan out to the teams who need them most, Possibly the Lowest Div 2 Side who bids, As I would rather them be getting game time :) !

866.jpg

Roberto Firmino available for Loan, He is an attacking midfielder, I will probably let him go out on loan for quite a bit, I might beable let him stay out all season:) - No promises tho.

Anniversaire-Jires-Kembo-Ekoko.jpg

Kembo only arrived today and straight after he was told he can go out on

Loan If anybody wants him, Theres a good chance I will have him back for

Cup Games, Not to worry as I play Liverpool and Manchester United in the first round, I can see me getting kicked out straight away as my squad dosent have a lot of depth.

Sorry I just changed my mind. ;)

No problem mate, Only made the deal Slower because Sevilla did it aswell and I was withdrawing and bidding again to improve my deal when I had competition :D

Daniel Schwaab has completed his move to Bayern from Leverkusen for £1.5m Plus Vinicius Breno, Bayern see this as a good deal, Bayerns Gaffer did say he was annoyed with how long this deal as took to complete as Sevilla and Benfica bidded and withdrew in the space of 2 nights which led to Munich withdrawing aswell, its took ages but Glad to end up getting him for CV in P.E

Sorry this is not in the quote box.

Unlike the Benfica manager I am not sorry due to the fact he is not a starter in your team and if I had realised Benfica had pulled out would have bid again just so you bigger clubs have to pay more (Only for the targets I have mind you). Your annoyed how long it took - I'm annoyed I didn't sign him.

Unlike the Benfica manager I am not sorry due to the fact he is not a starter in your team and if I had realised Benfica had pulled out would have bid again just so you bigger clubs have to pay more (Only for the targets I have mind you). Your annoyed how long it took - I'm annoyed I didn't sign him.

Its a real shame you didnt realise Benfica didnt pulled out then isnt it :rolleyes:

Everyclub needs back up if you didnt no that, Shame on you :P

AS Roma will announced the full list of transfers later.

AND IAM STILL LOOKING FOR 89+ RB' date=' CAN OFFER BOJAN KRKIC 21 88 PLUS ANGEL 22 88 (EVEN PJANIC IF HE IS DECENT RB) !![/quote']

If you can use Pjanic then Srna can go?

yeah i managed to get into g.c158 just before it went down luckily

Yeah I saw you made a post about your result, so went in to check mine...

Oh well, next time I'll be rushing through all gw's just to check my results before posting on the forums :P

Yeah I saw you made a post about your result' date=' so went in to check mine...

Oh well, next time I'll be rushing through all gw's just to check my results before posting on the forums :P[/quote']

yeah it kinda kicked me out mid way through posting on the newspaper thread:confused:

cms1350.jpgVimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrxeEpJA-k9T2-9VYsuerw8RmayOfR6FtMk3nN0Hy9j214HLlBMHdQOciFkw

Lyon 5-3 Atletico Madrid

D.VILLA 20 (pen)

S.ROLFES 51

D.LOVREN 70

K.KALLSTROM 75, 78

Lyon won a thriller tonight as they beat Atletico Madrid 5-3 at Stadium Gerland.

David Villa scored on his debut when he cooly slotted home a penalty, Rolfes scored on his debut when he scored a tap in early in the 2nd half and further goals from Lovren and two from Kallstrom secured the win.

"Pleasing win tonight from the boys, hopefully we continue to score these goals but sure up at the back."

PSV_logo_by_xenium12.png

Another draw for undefeated PSV!

PSV and FC Porto wound up in a 2-2 draw after an early goal from Janko, soon followed up by an equaliser from new signing Leroy Fer! At half-time the sides were level, but Lens gave PSV the lead in the 53rd minute. However this was short-lived as Moutinho equalised only 4 minutes later!

A decent performance overall.

BAYERN CONTINUE 100% RECORD WITH WIN AGAINST GUNNERS !

Bayern Munich 3-1 Arsenal

A Terrible back pass was waiting for Andres Iniesta when the spaniard finished well, Alls Wojciech Szczesny could do is watch it go into the net, In the Second half a corner from F.Ribery was took well as Holger Badstuber controlled from an acute angle to finish well, Bang on the Hour Mark a good ball from Ribery gave Mario Gomez the goal as the German rolled it into the Net taking the mick, Three Quarters of a hour into the match, Some Nice play from the Former barca forwards Isaac Cuenca and Alexis Sanchez led to a goal when Chile Forward Sanchez finished Neatly.

Summary

Looking at the Game, It was very close according to the Stats, Not much at all to seperate us on paper, Well Played Arsenal.

Managers Comment: I thought it was a good game to watch Last night in Germany, There was some good football out there and I am glad to be seeing what I am seeing from these Talented footballers at the moment, Last night was the first friendly at home following our 1-2 win at Sao Paulo then our 0-3 win at Spurs, Despite only 13,459 turning up for the Game V Arsenal it was still good to watch without our normal support! - Hopefully we can keep up the

333338_FC_Bayern_Munchen.jpg[/img]

SUBS:

Gustavo

Danilo

Radu

Alaba

Gouffran

Sam

Yarmolenko

had worse possesion but had more shots on target, just hope i can get a similar scoreline come saturday night

Dan James steered Tottenham Hotspur to victory against Liverpool.

Tottenham Hotspur beat Liverpool 1 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.

Van Der Vaart scored the winner for Tottenham Hotspur and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

.El Nino steered Barcelona to victory against Roma.

Barcelona outclassed Roma and beat them 3 - 1 in their Friendly fixture.

Messi scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Van Persie and Pique were also amongst the goalscorers