Sign in to follow this  
KopStar

World Championship 14702- GOING STRONG

Re: World Championship 14702- MADE ROUGHLY 4 FEB

i know especially considering it came up saying "you've been banned from using the newspaper feature" aswell:D

Haha, I'd be scared for a sec if that happen'd to me mate :P

I fell asleep on the couch when waiting for some gw's to get back up.. woke up now (3:30AM) now what? lol

Glad I have the day off, would have been painful to work today :)

Juventus win against Napoli 4-0. The New Manager is feeling very comfortable now with his Juventus Team. " Every Friendly allows me to realize my teams potential, and tactics. However, they are only friendlys."

Summary

Juventus 4-0 Napoli

26'-GOAL!! - The ball comes crashing back off the bar and falls to Miloš KRASIC who taps in the easiest of chances!

30'-GOAL!! Andrea PIRLO finishes at the second attempt with a toe-poke!

55'-GOAL!! - Anderson HERNANES ran onto a through ball and thumped it into the top corner!

88'- GOAL!! - Andrea PIRLO using his pace and power forces his way into the box and lashes home! He's in great form!

Juventus enjoyed 68% posession which the New Manager stresses on.

"I am very anxious for tommorows Friendly against Bayern! I can't wait to face the likes of Iniesta, Ribery, Muller, Schwienstieger, and Gomez. This iwll be our biggest challenge yet."

BOOKED - Giorgio CHIELLINI gets a yellow card after shouting abusive language

"Unacceptable, We have talked to Giorgio and He understands my dissapointment in him. He will make sure there will be no more of these actions. My Captain needs to be a respectful leader."

Upcoming games for Juventus are against Arsenal in the first division 1 game, and a friendly against Spurs.

Ajax 2 Vs San Paulo 1

Ajax beat São Paulo 2 - 1 in their Friendly fixture.

Sulejmani had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Cleverley and Eriksen were amongst the goalscorers.

That's two outta two so far, so i'm confident on promotion this season.

I'm quiet happy with my squad, no real big name signings but a few players i think will reach 90+. A home fixture against Seville on the openin day of the season, should be an easy 3 points to get my promotion on track.

cms1350.jpg

New signings at Lyon!

Today Lyon signed two young future starlets!

45972_1321084408.jpg

Vázquez Alvaro

36297_1277763725.jpg

François Affolter

I am thrilled with these two signings. Both are very talented youngsters getting game time at good clubs. François moved to Werder Bremen in January and has started both games since. Vázquez is playing regularly for Espanyol and is rumoured to be joining Valencia in the summer.

Well' date=' we failed to cope with Man U tonight in San Siro, 2-1 victory for Racky's side.[/quote']

good game matey..

also had a 6-0 victory over schalke in pre season friendly..

wenever i get good pre season though my start 2 the real thing so badly sucks!..

good game matey..

also had a 6-0 victory over schalke in pre season friendly..

wenever i get good pre season though my start 2 the real thing so badly sucks!..

I hope for totally inverse in my case :D After all, these friendlies helped me to settle some tactics on my mind.

BAYERN DRAW 0-0 IN ITALY !

Juventus 0-0 Bayern Munich

Bayerns best chance fell to Paul Pogba who was given a hour on the field tonight, the Frenchman failed to capitalise on the break on just the second Minute, Juventus had their best chance towards the end of the game, Neuer Saved a shot and reacted fast to get up and deny Juventus from snatching it at the end !

334126_FC_Bayern_Munchen.jpg

SUBS:

Rafinha

Schwaab

J.Boateng

Asamoah

Yarmolenko

Sidney Sam

M.Gomez

Decided attack down the left flank tonight, I put all my highest rated players towards the left, I put Lahm at LB, Schweinsteger was to the Left Of midfield, and Iniesta was on the left flank, I put Ribery near to him in AM With Muller shifting to the right flank ! - Failed to score tho, I did give Zamora is first game tonight, Left Mario Gomez out just for tonight.

PRE SEASON SUMMARY !

3 Wins and a draw from 4 Friendly matches, a 1-2 win at Sao Paulo and then a 0-3 win at Spurs, Munich then beat Arsenal 3-1 before drawing 0-0 tonight at Juventus.

PORTO NEXT UP, FIRST LEAGUE GAME :)

JUVENTUS 0-0 BAYERN

The two were held to a 0-0 scoreline. Bayern Munich won almost evry category.

" This is the test that my team needed. We cant win every game! We were very lucky to escape with a tie. Bayern didnt even put their best team out! Now we have to face Arsenal for our first division game ever. I wish our Team a great season."

JUVENTUS ADD YOUTH AND JAPANESE STARLET

Juventus have signed youngsters Apostolos Vellios, the 20 year old striker from everton for Fabio Grosso and money. Apostolos Vellios looks like a promising prospect. Zhi Gin Lam was also added to Juventus. He is a 20 year old German-Hong Kong player from Hamburg.

Hamburger SV coach Rodolfo Cardoso has described Lam as a courageous player, unafraid to claim the ball, and "a very intelligent player... [who] can play anywhere."

In a shock turn of events, Keisuke Honda, Japans starlet in the 2010 World Cup has joined Juventus! Honda was brung in whilst Simone Pepe and money are heading the other way to Cska Moscow. The Juventus Manager said," Honda is a great acquisition for our club. He is still only 25 years old and can play either as a Trequartista or as a winger. His free kicks which he is world reknown for are amazing. I look forward to seeing Keisuke in action. "

Just shows how badly they were 'hammered' ;)

lol, someone took them now and although most people wouldn't of been online to try and take them it's good to see everyone would rather stick with their own team than jump to a bigger club.:)

Disgusting what that Hammer did to this team' date=' even he didn't wait until season starts. Just some transfers and then quitted. And he still continues to hang out in forum...[/quote']

sold a lot of the good players, Cech, Terry, Torres and then quits..

ruined chelsea for the next manager

sold a lot of the good players' date=' Cech, Terry, Torres and then quits..

ruined chelsea for the next manager[/quote']

Shouldnt really be suprised,some awful transfers,should all be reversed in my opinion.

Shouldnt really be suprised' date='some awful transfers,should all be reversed in my opinion.[/quote']

Well at least it was Chelsea so there not exactly going to struggle from losing a couple of good players. Maybe it will even the game world out a little.

gotta admit i was slightly tempted when i saw chelski were avialble this morning

til i checked there squad out, no cech and no torres,

bonus terry was gone but saw he was replaced by gerrard(thats like jumping from the grill to the fire)

but either way still got some decent youngersters especially out on loan but if hammer didnt want the team then do point keeping em, i mean if im not interested in a team anymore i'll drop 'em so each to there own

in transfer news regarding tottenham brought in westermann for huddlestone+ cudicini

just needed someone esle who could play lb allowing my to play bale on the wing

334700_Tottenham_Hotspur.jpg