World Championship 14702- GOING STRONG

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: World Championship 14702- MADE ROUGHLY 4 FEB Iniesta Leaved Barca For Robben And Kroos.. Happy To Get Kroos In This Deal:) Sad To Let Iniesta Leaves

Re: New Forum WC- made after January transfer window! SUBMIT YOUR INTEREST NOW! What a stupid idea Jared. You really are an idiot.

Re: New Forum WC- made after January transfer window! SUBMIT YOUR INTEREST NOW! Not sure tbh

Re: World Championship 14702- MADE ROUGHLY 4 FEB

Off to a good start at Internacional with a 3-2 win over Celtic, that was more comfortable than the scoreline suggests. Star man Leandro Damiao bagged a couple, with Johnny Heitinga also contributing, supposedly 'beating the offside trap and sliding it under the keeper.' Exactly what I signed him for. B)

Dan James was unable to prevent a Tottenham Hotspur defeat to Liverpool.

Tottenham Hotspur slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat against Liverpool in their Division 2 fixture.

Bale was on the scoresheet for his side.

not happy about this result, not because i lost but because i couldn't actually get into the gameworld to change anything due to it being "under maintenance" everytime i logged in this afternoon

although saying that don't want to take anything away from jedi as a wins a win and its only my fault i should of changed 'em when i was on this morning saves leaving things to the laast minute like i usually do

I know we've had a good pre-season at Dortmund, but I didn't expect to keep it going when the season started. A late Mario Gotze goal 4 minutes from time was the only goal of the game in the victory over Real Madrid.

I don't know if it was the winning goal or that I'd given a stupid counter offer to a Barcelona manager who I've already told I won't be selling, but for the two more offers I've had tonight, Gotze isn't going anywhere.

Well Done..

Barca 3 - 1 Inter

Barcelona beat Internazionale 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Van Persie scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Robben was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Our 2 hottest signing did very well tonight :)

Lyon next :)

FOUR ENOUGH AS BAYERN ROCK !

FC Porto 1-4 Bayern Munich

Leaving the defenders behind, Pinheiro Kleber used his pace and chipped Manuel Neuer to put Porto ahead after 11 Minutes, A Mix up in the Porto midfield just a few minutes later Thomas Muller ran through and confidently finished to level up, Poor Communication at the back for the Home Side allowed Centre Back Jerome Boateng to put Bayern ahead, Inside the 54th

Minute F.Riberys corner was perfect for Bastian Schweinsteger to head

home, A Scramble on the line give Mario Gomez the chance to get the fourth and he did, Nice 1-4 Win.

Bayern are 2nd in the league with 3 Points on a +3 Goal difference, We are a goal behind Manchester City who won by 4 goals.

Kwadwo ASAMOAH suffered a minor injury in the last game.

Kwadwo Asamoah is out for over a week, Hes set to miss Three League Games, Not good to have an injury first game of the season, Its not that serious anyway - Just a twisted ankle, He will be back for the Away Tie against FC Barcelona !

1 Manchester City 1 4 3

2 BAYERN M√úNCHEN 1 3 3

3 Barcelona 1 2 3

4 Arsenal 1 2 3

Schalke and Marseille at home in the League next, Both should end in Wins.

So happy its full. Hope it stays that way. But gutted that i didn't get boca.

Keep me updated on vacancies

Oh so thats why you didnt get a club :/ Very bad timing, I believe you were last online the morning the Game World opened, I think you were on about 13 Hours before.

No vacancies atm but I will keep an eye out and let you no :)

I did send you a list of managers in the Game World with you being first

poster But since Hammer as quit Chelsea and Jack Simpson has quit Valencia

both do have new managers.

I Dont think it matters putting the Club List on as its not your in the GW And can keep track... If you can mate it would be nice if you could change the title Of the thread for us tho.. 'World Championship 14702 - Discussion Thread'

:)

Will facing Bayern tonite in friendly match.

The price ticket will be split 70-30 as Barca using Nou Camp for the match.

:)

Hhahaa..Will try attacking formation with 4-3-3 :)

Bayern will face their first lost in this match

Transfer News : Pato will joining Barca cost 15 M + Thiago Alcantara

tonights friendly result

Dan James steered Tottenham Hotspur to victory against Juventus.

Tottenham Hotspur outclassed Juventus and beat them 1 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.

Bale had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Defoe was on the scoresheet for his side.

KROOS GOES WILD WITH BRACE AGAINST FORMER CLUB IN 7 GOAL THRILLER !

FC Barcelona 4-3 Bayern Munich

Pedro scored a curler for FC Barcelona in the 15th Minute Before Sidney Sam beat the offside trap and put it into the corner to level up, Toni Kroos toe poked it in before the break and then went to the Barca fans and Pointed to his toes, Mario Gomez headed into the back of the net to Level up for the second time of the evening, a minute later Toni Kroos put Barca back ahead when he beat Jerome Boateng for pace, Van Persie slammed a low shot into the Corner to put Barcelona 4-2 up, A Poor Clearance was messed up by Barca's back line which give Holger Badstuber a great chance to pull one back in which he did, Bayern couldnt get a fourth for the second night in a row and Lost at Barcelona, First Loss for our schedule but we are still unbeaten in the League :D

275162.png

48% 52%

Total Shots

26 16

Shots On Target

10 13

Corners

7 8

Yellow Cards

0 0

Red Cards

0 0

Weird game really, I had more of the ball, They had 10 More shots, I had 3 More On target - Happy with my side, 13 On Target Out of 16, Not bad :)

336509_FC_Bayern_Munchen.jpg[/img]

Formation we played tonight at Barca :o - I thought 3-5-2 was Super ! :P

Can Argon steered Milan to victory against RSC Anderlecht.

Milan beat RSC Anderlecht 3 - 1 in their SMFA Shield Group C fixture.

Ibrahimovic scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Mexes and Marin were also amongst the goalscorers.

Expected win over group's probably next best side Anderlecht.

And shame on who can't beat unmanaged externals.

Dan James steered Tottenham Hotspur to victory against Rangers.

Tottenham Hotspur outclassed Rangers and beat them 1 - 0 in their SMFA Shield Group H fixture.

Handanovic had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Westermann was on the scoresheet for his side.

destroyed 'em stats wise and some how my keeper gets m.o.m:confused:

also ended the match with only two defnders left on the field after gallas(80) & torosidis (43) both got sent off, and my tacklings on normal with no added bonus on pressure either

Barcelona 5 - 2 Lyon

Barcelona recorded their second win of the season by beating

French side 5 - 2.

2 Goals from Van Persie and each from Kroos,Robben and a penalty

from Messi brings Barca to the top of the table.

Van Persie and Robeen has been a nightmare to the keepers

so far after scoring 3 goals in 2 match.

Happy with my signing so far :)