World Championship 14702- GOING STRONG

KopStar

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: World Championship 14702- MADE ROUGHLY 4 FEB

Ive quit Bayern Munich guys !

I cant see this staying active for some reason, I think the fact that the thread starter hasn't either changed the title of the Thread or put up a managers list isnt helping either.

I no the number dosent make a difference but in the future it might when you think of the fact all the successful game worlds have good numbers.

I dont have the feel for the bayern team that i do for others, not much for it here and glad to have the spare slot for a better set up in the future !

At least now Kopstar can get a team.....

I cant see this staying active for some reason' date=' I think the fact that the thread starter hasn't either changed the title of the Thread or put up a managers list isnt helping either.

I no the number dosent make a difference but in the future it might when you think of the fact all the successful game worlds have good numbers.

I dont have the feel for the bayern team that i do for others, not much for it here and glad to have the spare slot for a better set up in the future !

At least now Kopstar can get a team.....[/quote']

are u crazy???..

wc 10000 n wc 11111 have become so **** its unbeliveable.. people buying from unamanged in both left right and centre.. 80 clubs is far 2 much 1ce numptys are involved..

i rekon we send dodgy managers in 2 keep this alive.. only 40 clubs 2 police but yea.. wc 10000 n wc 11111 re close 2 the end after this week.. 1ce people start smashing umanaged team them worlds 2 died.. n its happend major!!!..

roll on keeping 14702.. tight as pos!..

I cant see this staying active for some reason' date=' I think the fact that the thread starter hasn't either changed the title of the Thread or put up a managers list isnt helping either.

I could respect your opinion if you wrote just these: "I dont have the feel for the bayern team that i do for others, not much for it here and glad to have the spare slot for a better set up in the future !"

Other parts are just bla bla bla. We're not kids here, buddy.

Well, good luck to you.

And I 100% agree with Racky.

So I've been a bit slack and haven't changed the title so that means its a bad setup? Really? Don't see the logic there.

If anything I think its a testament to the setup that its got to 40/40 despite me having no internet in the week of creation. Now obviously down to 38/40 but thats still very good. Lost of committed managers here it looks guess we see how long it lasts.

And are managers lists really that important? If I was online when the setup was made i would probably make one, if dan wants to make one he can as he probably did more for this than i did but its not life changing.

But its your choice and thanks for joining to start off with

keep me posted on that bayern and napoli

Re: World Championship 14702- GOING STRONG

bayern wo available 4 a while lads.. ateleast hour or so.. no sin who took em..

napoli sure still offered out..

4get 10000 n 11111 now imo.. im there still but theyve bin hammerd with buying from unmanaged..

like i said after th down fall of them 2 n 10000 being 1 of my fav gameowrlds if i hav 2 block deals in here from unmanaged with dodgys i will do 110%.. best wc now by a mile wc 14702 imo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B) ..

other 2 hav lost there shine like a virgin wench thats had death hammerd out of it..

bayern wo available 4 a while lads.. ateleast hour or so.. no sin who took em..

napoli sure still offered out..

4get 10000 n 11111 now imo.. im there still but theyve bin hammerd with buying from unmanaged..

like i said after th down fall of them 2 n 10000 being 1 of my fav gameowrlds if i hav 2 block deals in here from unmanaged with dodgys i will do 110%.. best wc now by a mile wc 14702 imo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B) ..

other 2 hav lost there shine like a virgin wench thats had death hammerd out of it..

Argh. When you see a team free can you just maybe post

'Team X are free' just so the vultures i.e. me and elo can go grab them :)

I could respect your opinion if you wrote just these: "I dont have the feel for the bayern team that i do for others' date=' not much for it here and glad to have the spare slot for a better set up in the future !"[/i']

Other parts are just bla bla bla. We're not kids here, buddy.

Well, good luck to you.

And I 100% agree with Racky.

Keep your opinions to yourself then, You say you would respect my opinion if i just wrote that, well alls im going say to you is we both have a forum user and we can both write what we want as long as its appropriate, I see that as just picky from you really !

Thanks, Good luck to you aswell.

So I've been a bit slack and haven't changed the title so that means its a bad setup? Really? Don't see the logic there.

If anything I think its a testament to the setup that its got to 40/40 despite me having no internet in the week of creation. Now obviously down to 38/40 but thats still very good. Lost of committed managers here it looks guess we see how long it lasts.

And are managers lists really that important? If I was online when the setup was made i would probably make one' date=' if dan wants to make one he can as he probably did more for this than i did but its not life changing.

But its your choice and thanks for joining to start off with

keep me posted on that bayern and napoli[/quote']

Im not saying its a bad set up because of the title and a managers list... Im mainly saying i dont have the feel for Bayern really as i do for others (Why I quit) Im just saying about the title etc to add to it.

Talking on managers list tho I did actually take up some time and created one myself in which I VM'ed you... It completely agree that managers lists arnt important, just mentioned it.

Hope you get Bayern and good luck.

Someone has took over Bayern..

Lol..Benjamin quit.Only turn 2.

Anyway..Im facing Racky's United tonite.

Barca will play full strength against Man Utd

tonight

I dont think you have any right to say 'Lol..Benjamin quit.Only turn 2.' - Not with your record ! I no that you have had a bad record previously on many occasions, agreeing deals then ending up to of backed out which you have done more than a few times and you did it with me at the start when I was at Bayern and I no you did it once with Real Madrid !

Im not saying its a bad set up because of the title and a managers list... Im mainly saying i dont have the feel for Bayern really as i do for others (Why I quit) Im just saying about the title etc to add to it.

Talking on managers list tho I did actually take up some time and created one myself in which I VM'ed you... It completely agree that managers lists arnt important' date=' just mentioned it.

Hope you get Bayern and good luck.

[/quote']

Oh fair enough. No hard feelings and hope to see you back someday then.

You mean this one?

DIVISION 1 !

Arsenal – .TheKaito

Chelsea – Mr-Hammer

Man C – Preppens

Man U – Racky

Inter – Napolifan101

Juventus – Geoffrey

Milan – Can Argon

Barcelona - .El Nino

Real Madrid – Froz3n

Valencia – Jack-THFC

Porto – Nikidinho

Santos – Noisy2k8

Lyon – wo0dsy

Marseille – Hog0101

Shakhtar – Will

Bayern Munich – Benjamin Warrilow

Borussia Dortmund – Rlobb17

FC Schalke 04 - Drink

Lille – Damien Bond

Napoli – Job as been offered out to a manager

DIVISION 2

Liverpool – Jediknight_ak

Tottenham – Dan James

Roma – Ahmad Rivai

Athletic Club – Abhishek Purkayastha

Atletico Madrid – Rohit420420420

Sevilla – Warren Uden

Villarreal – Nick Chrissi

Ajax –Jimi

PSV – Project nine

Benfica - Gonzodan

CSKA Moskva – Chandler

Rubin – Rangers 26

Zenit – Andrew Peck

Boca Juniors – Vladimir Sosnowski

Estudiantes – Barnabyd

Internacional – Mikey

Sao Paulo – Chicharito

Paris St Germain – Nicolas Jallais

Fenerbahce SK – Husnain

Celtic – Brian Sandalls

Please tell me Hammer has quit already! :) What changes should there be on there?

Oh fair enough. No hard feelings and hope to see you back someday then.

You mean this one?

DIVISION 1 !

Arsenal – .TheKaito

Chelsea – Mr-Hammer

Man C – Preppens

Man U – Racky

Inter – Napolifan101

Juventus – Geoffrey

Milan – Can Argon

Barcelona - .El Nino

Real Madrid – Froz3n

Valencia – Jack-THFC

Porto – Nikidinho

Santos – Noisy2k8

Lyon – wo0dsy

Marseille – Hog0101

Shakhtar – Will

Bayern Munich – Benjamin Warrilow

Borussia Dortmund – Rlobb17

FC Schalke 04 - Drink

Lille – Damien Bond

Napoli – Job as been offered out to a manager

DIVISION 2

Liverpool – Jediknight_ak

Tottenham – Dan James

Roma – Ahmad Rivai

Athletic Club – Abhishek Purkayastha

Atletico Madrid – Rohit420420420

Sevilla – Warren Uden

Villarreal – Nick Chrissi

Ajax –Jimi

PSV – Project nine

Benfica - Gonzodan

CSKA Moskva – Chandler

Rubin – Rangers 26

Zenit – Andrew Peck

Boca Juniors – Vladimir Sosnowski

Estudiantes – Barnabyd

Internacional – Mikey

Sao Paulo – Chicharito

Paris St Germain – Nicolas Jallais

Fenerbahce SK – Husnain

Celtic – Brian Sandalls

Please tell me Hammer has quit already! :) What changes should there be on there?

Yeah Hammer quit from Chelsea and obviously myself from Bayern.

Cant remember if there were any other managers who quit, Might be best ask Dan have a check as I cant cause with me leaving.

Just one of them things really, Didnt really click with them (Bayern) as you say, no hard feelings :)

My resignation isnt anything to do with anything thread wise.

Its okay , there are lot more good forumers want to join this setup . Good luck to you , hope you come back in the future .:)

I dont think you have any right to say 'Lol..Benjamin quit.Only turn 2.' - Not with your record ! I no that you have had a bad record previously on many occasions, agreeing deals then ending up to of backed out which you have done more than a few times and you did it with me at the start when I was at Bayern and I no you did it once with Real Madrid !

Sorryyy..Benjamin :(

Gud luck..

yeah soz kopstar if i'd of been on i'd of offered bayern to ya but not been online as much recently, shame to see ben go as he always posted alot and does do his fair share of setting things up on the forum, ala bingo cup in e.c8888, but i do feel you've jumped the gun slightly here bud, but ahwell if your happy with leaving then thats all what really matters, just looked at the news feed and two other managers have taken and quit bayern is short periods of time but they are currentyl occupied by someone, just do feel ben the last line in your post might of riled a few "leaving to keep open a slot for a better setup"but really if you don't like the setup then that would be your opinion of it so if peeps don't like it ,its there issue and not yours but like mentioned that is a double edged sword as to say, plus gotta agree with racky big time here i lost interest in w.c10000 after even the long serving managers started bidding on unmanaged and to me that was just weird and spelled the end for that setup big time,

but after saying all that one manager won't break a setup and really theres enough other guys out there who will/was looking to get in on this setup so i guess only time will tell wheither or not this world will hold its own regarding longevity,

plus im not a big believer in "magic numbers" regarding setup's more however in the belief of keeping a setup active through the usual channels

but ho hum another day in the reckoning of sm i guess, plus i don't think ben should get any stick for leaving not because its ben just because i don't think anyone should get stick for leaving and too add to that ive never seen him slagiing anyone off for leaving a setup although theres many others who i have seen do it only then to quit themselves a few weeks later

but asides from that tottenhams got athletic club toight in the league and are looking to add to the 3 points that were got against roma mid week after the first game of the season loss to liverpool

I'm asking friendly you to not bid in current Bayern München team' date=' because the new manager isn't a forum type and he can agree some ridicilous deals. Just a gentle ask.[/quote']

yeah i'd agree with this til we find out a bit more about the manager we don't want him to sell the lot then leave ,leaving the next manager with nothing, although i do see dortmund has already gone in for badstuber:rolleyes:

yeah i'd agree with this til we find out a bit more about the manager we don't want him to sell the lot then leave ' date='leaving the next manager with nothing, although i do see dortmund has already gone in for badstuber:rolleyes:[/font']

:eek:

I need you to clarify what you are saying here. Are you suggesting we should only make deals with competent managers? What would the criteria be for said competence? How are we meant to find out. Prehaps a pre-bid questionnaire? :P

:eek:

I need you to clarify what you are saying here. Are you suggesting we should only make deals with competent managers? What would the criteria be for said competence? How are we meant to find out. Prehaps a pre-bid questionnaire? :P

im saying nothing about competancy(that is always up for debate and mainly revolves around personal opinion)' date=' also to say about offering a questionaire is pretty pedantic[/font']really. all i was suggesting is everyone leave it a few days before chucking in silly offers on his players, if the managers still here in afew days time then as far as i'm concerned it means he's sticking around which means the teams his

all i don't or would prefer not to happen is the vultures don't swoop and start picking up the top talents on cash only deals knowing full well that there basically robbing them when you consider the amount of forumers are in this etup and its kinda a given that you don't do cash deals because theres no way of re-couping what has been done for the sell-ee

so in a nutshell i was just saying it would be nice if everyone took the setup in genreral into account and not there own personal greed

Anyone want to play a two fixture friendly competition

it is like CLknockout stages

I am atletico madrid so the first team to challenge us wil be accepted and the win will be depending on aggregate goals and away goals in tie just the same as CL knockout stage rules

and

I am glad to declare to all of you that Atletico Madrid have not done any transfer yet so our team is original except courtois returning to chelsea.

Archived