World Championship 14702- GOING STRONG

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: World Championship 14702- MADE ROUGHLY 4 FEB Iniesta Leaved Barca For Robben And Kroos.. Happy To Get Kroos In This Deal:) Sad To Let Iniesta Leaves

Re: New Forum WC- made after January transfer window! SUBMIT YOUR INTEREST NOW! What a stupid idea Jared. You really are an idiot.

Re: New Forum WC- made after January transfer window! SUBMIT YOUR INTEREST NOW! Not sure tbh

Re: World Championship 14702- MADE ROUGHLY 4 FEB

Pedro Can Go For A Right Price

:)

Still up for sale for cash?

Not been to the forums lately...Missed a lot it seems...

Apart from the 0-1 loss to Estudiantes in which they converted their only shot on target things have looked good till now...

Getting Essien + Terry has really lifted the team rating wise...

Re: World Championship 14702- GOING STRONG

Next match will face Dortmund . Good news for us as Gotze ang Kagawa were suspended :D

Bad news for you that Marcel Schmelzer can ably deputise for Gotze, scoring the only goal in a 1-0 win for Dortmund.

Still early in the season, but up to 4th. Good to see the only team to take anything from us so far, Shakhtar, is at the top.

2-1 over Chelsea. Good win.

Just because I don't like Ranocchia' date=' doesn't mean I'm selling him for peanuts to whoever bids (not naming names) so lets not waste time.[/quote']

Don't mean to be rude but as he is NOT special AT ALL no one will pay double his price for buying...But cheers anyways...To each his own...

Let me know if you want to let him go for a realistic amount of cash anytime...

Do not have enough depth for P/E atm...

Don't mean to be rude but as he is NOT special AT ALL no one will pay double his price for buying...But cheers anyways...To each his own...

Let me know if you want to let him go for a realistic amount of cash anytime...

Do not have enough depth for P/E atm...

Never claimed he was special, never claimed I wanted twice his price. However not even 1.5m over his price tag isn't going to get you a player at a team in this league unless he's awful, old and will never play. Sorry. Again, didn't want to make a big deal about it, just claimed it wasn't even close to what I wanted for him.

The offer for Holger BADSTUBER of Bayern München from Manchester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Yup thats right. Balotelli and Gai Assulin coming to Germany.

Two part deal. The second will see Joe Hart and Joleon Lescott arrive with some cash in exchange for Manuel Neuer.

Pretty thrilled with the deal. Getting some decent players and mixing up the squad.

I have the Chelsea job offer' date=' if any decent forumer is interested, I'd love to offer the job to him. I'm going to wait until it's automatically rejected.[/quote']

I don't know what constitutess as being a decent forumers, but I wouldn't mind the Chelsea team, I'm already in the world as the Moscow manager (recently joined) but I can't do much with the team because most of the team is transfer banned. I understand that my SM Rating isn't very flattering but I hope that doesn't hinder my chances