Sign in to follow this  
KopStar

World Championship 14702- GOING STRONG

Re: World Championship 14702- GOING STRONG

.El Nino steered Barcelona to victory against Juventus.

Barcelona beat Juventus 2 - 1 in their Friendly fixture.

Pique had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Van Persie and Puyol were amongst the goalscorers.

Having Shaktar.. Im hoping a win as we lose

2 games in a row.

The offer for Mario GOMEZ of Bayern M√ľnchen from Liverpool has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Craig Bellamy and Luis Suarez coming to Germany.

Not the greatest of deals I know but it gives me one of my favourite players in Suarez. Bellamy is also in great form, could get a +1, and adds some depthto both my forward line and wing positions.

So team for the next game would look something like:

Hart

Rafina Boateng Gustavo Lescott

Schweinsteiger

Muller- Iniesta

Sam----------------------- Ribery

Suarez

Craig Bellamy and Luis Suarez coming to Germany.

Not the greatest of deals I know but it gives me one of my favourite players in Suarez. Bellamy is also in great form' date=' could get a +1, and adds some depthto both my forward line and wing positions.

So team for the next game would look something like:

[center']Hart

Rafina Boateng Gustavo Lescott

Schweinsteiger

Muller- Iniesta

Sam----------------------- Ribery

Suarez[/center]

Hey Kop, is Schweinstieger , Boateng, or Alaba free for a move?

Liverpool are proud to announce that Mario Gomez has joined their ranks in exchange for Bellamy and Suarez...

Gomez celebrated his move with a brace and a MOM performance in a 5-0 thumping of Celtic at Anfield...

Zenit are still the pace setters in Div 2 with a 100% record (15 points)...But Liverpool and Atletico (tied at 12 points) are close at their heels...The season is still young but indications are that it is going to be an awesome one...

Arsenal only managed to draw at home vs Schalke .

Song scored for us in early minute before Nzogbia equalised on 81 minute .

Their young DEF Papadopoulos picked up an injury after captain Djourou tackled him from behind :D . Im proud of that actually .

Next match is an easy one for us as Arsenal visit poor Porto whos in the bottom place with only a point . This is the perfect match for my youngster to get a start . Two Arsenal brightest talent , Cuenca and Chamberlain are eager to sink Porto this Wednesday . B)

Well Valencia won again, loving the look of this team, but bad news Chelsea on offer who ever has them on offer please PM me wan't them back was my team in the first place and said ill only quit for them get hold of me would be a big help.

Well Valencia won again' date=' loving the look of this team, but bad news Chelsea on offer who ever has them on offer please PM me wan't them back was my team in the first place and said ill only quit for them get hold of me would be a big help.[/quote']

Everybody deserves a second chance and the responsable for this Chelsea is you, and I think you have to handle this team.. I'm adding you to friend and I'll offer the club.

Everybody deserves a second chance and the responsable for this Chelsea is you' date=' and I think you have to handle this team.. I'm adding you to friend and I'll offer the club.[/quote']

Mate don't.

Hammer has been in numerous numerous forumer setups where he takes over a team, stuffs them up, quits and then comes back crying for forgiveness and only takes over a team again and quits a week or two later. And every time he says he is different now and wont quit etc.

Would you Adam n Eve it!!!

Internazionale 0 -2 SANTOS

Negueba and Wesley with the goals.

i make 10 changes for the cup game bringing in fresh faces including youngsters and they defeated a Inter side bearing a strong Xi at the San Siro

This Inter side had thrashed my First choice Santos team 5-1 in the league...

Great win for the boys and hopefully try to beat Shakthar in the league tomorrow.

Anyone know what is going on with Napoli?

I would love to manage them but it says someone applied for the job, but I am sure it has said that for at least a week.

Project 9 in game, currently at PSV.

Mate don't.

Hammer has been in numerous numerous forumer setups where he takes over a team' date=' stuffs them up, quits and then comes back crying for forgiveness and only takes over a team again and quits a week or two later. And every time he says he is different now and wont quit etc.[/quote']

But he's in as Valencia. So surely it's best to give him his mess of a Chelsea back rather than jeopardise Valencia aswell?

Oh and Napoli will be up in 30 days from offering I think?

Let him get his old team (Chelsea) back since it is really his , and offer the valencia job to another good manager.

The offer for Adel TAARABT of Queens Park Rangers from Juventus has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Soon to be more information on the transfer by the Juve manager. ;)

Well, I added him to friend list but he didn't answer yet, and I think last day is tomorrow, so be alert who wants to offer Chelsea.

And we're back in winning ways after two cup wins in two days. Hoping for a positive result tomorrow in Milano derby.