World Championship 14702- GOING STRONG

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: World Championship 14702- MADE ROUGHLY 4 FEB Iniesta Leaved Barca For Robben And Kroos.. Happy To Get Kroos In This Deal:) Sad To Let Iniesta Leaves

Re: New Forum WC- made after January transfer window! SUBMIT YOUR INTEREST NOW! What a stupid idea Jared. You really are an idiot.

Re: New Forum WC- made after January transfer window! SUBMIT YOUR INTEREST NOW! Not sure tbh

Re: World Championship 14702- GOING STRONG

Jimi Boyce steered Ajax to victory against Boca Juniors.

Ajax outclassed Boca Juniors and beat them 5 - 3 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.

De Jong scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Blind and Eriksen were also amongst the goalscorers.

its about time i got a win, was drawin too many games.. this is the start of my rise to the top..

and poor Eddie Walsh managing Celtic, Bottom of the league.. mwhahahaha

Juventus 1-1 Marseille

Well slowly but surely were getting closer to better results..

Mirko Vucinic continues to be one of my better performers. B)

CONTROVERSIAL MORROCAN STAR JOINS JUVENTUS

Adel TAARABT has completed his move to Juventus from Queens Park Rangers for 3,174,000 plus Alex MANNINGER

The 22 year old Moroccan International Adel Taarabt has joined Juventus. Taraabt came from a great season in the championship but has yet to translate it to the prem league.

The manager Geoffrey had this to say." I'm excited to bring in Adel Taarabt. He brings flair creativity, and skill. However, he has often or not been in headlines for the wrong reason. He is only 22 and I believe he will only go up."

Is this a risk? probably. ;)

Beating a team who's manager hasn't logged in over 3 weeks' date=' I wouldn't class that as a super victory Jimi, its just building you up to fall flat on your face :D[/quote']

Well you're playin Boca 'A.W.O.L manager' Juniors this saturday.. lets see if you can get get 5 past their keeper.. and get yourself off the BOTTOM..

.El Nino earned a draw with Barcelona against fierce rivals Real Madrid in the El clásico.

A thrilling match ended 3 - 3 between Barcelona and Real Madrid in their Division 1 encounter.

Van Persie and Xavi were amongst the goalscorers.

At least we got 1 point after struggle in last 2 match.

Facing Juve next match.

City vs. United

Inter vs AC

Barca vs Madrid

Dortmund vs Schalke

4 Anticipated Derbies, 4 Ties...

With that being said, Moskva upset Atletico without their star striker and a lot of their starting XI not playing due to being tired from the Cup game.