Sign in to follow this  
KopStar

World Championship 14702- GOING STRONG

Re: World Championship 14702- GOING STRONG

ATTENTION

A superb Roma team is open to any manager that is interested in managing in world 14702!

The other managers and I can testify that this is a fantastic game world and you will definetely have a blast here! Hurry up and get Roma! This job wont last long! Estudiantes is also open and has nice youthful players! Join world 14702 you wont regret it!

Needs bumping

Arsenal vs City 0-0

This is getting ridiculous, another draw.. Fair enough a draw vs arsenal away is pretty good. But the fact that I haven't won a league game in exactly 1 month (Last league win was vs Lille 18th feb) Makes this result pretty bad for me..

I clearly need to try a completely new strategy, and not just tweak it a bit which I was going for earlier..

Anyone interested in Selling/ Part Exchanging any of their 90+ players?? Doesn't matter the age:D

I'll take Forrest off your hands..

Liverpool now sits on top of Div 2 with 28 points from 11 games...Zenit has finally been de-throned...

Our only losses are against FCB in the Cup and Estudiantes in the league...Both scorelines read 0-1 and both times the opposition had only 1 shot on target...

Credit to the opposition managers but it sucks big time when that happens...

Gomez is still in red hot form...He rests today as we take on Villareal in the Shield with a new tactical strategy...

Decimated Villareal...Also beat Pananthinaikos in the SMFA Shield...Qualified for the SMFA Shield knock out stages...Tough game against Boca Juniors coming up today...Nothing but a win will do so stop me if you can :)

Having a real bad time with deals...Put in the bids - go offline - come back and see that someone else has overbid and the deals are accepted...

The Ajax and Schalke managers are real notorious... :P

Ya snooze ya lose!!

Guys I really hate how the Chelsea team has been decimated. Is hteir anyway we could make the team better? Like its very unfair, and like Chelsea is terrible as I look up the sqaud. If Chelsea was my favourite club, Id hate to see it get screweds up so badly. Also, every new manager that comes in is boudn to hate the Chelsea Team So what good is that? :/