Sign in to follow this  
KopStar

World Championship 14702- GOING STRONG

Re: New Forum WC- made after January transfer window! SUBMIT YOUR INTEREST NOW! :)

ok' date=' I guess I'm going to end up with the **** again if people just reserve using gold.[/quote']

well its the risk anyone takes really if they don't want to coff up the extra few quid to reserve a club

but i'll be honest some of the leagues i haven't reserved in have been the ones ive enjoyed/stuck with the most so its kinda just personal preference i feel

i won't be reserving in this gameworld and just relying on quickest finger first;) once it goes public, unless work shedule means i won't be online at the estimated time of creation although i highly doubt it'll be an issue

thinking about it might even go for a team that was my first ever team on sm in 10688 were i nearly won the div1 title in the first season (lost out by 1pt on last day of the season to barca) but there now starting down in div4 so not too sure if i will go for 'em but thats what i like about not reserving sometimes the sheer chance of starting with anyone and making them a powerhouse respectively

and by the looks of it im guessing in a few weeks or so we are going to be able to coin a full league from the dot which will be a very nice thing to start up in,

a gameworld type which has only really had one long standing competitive league of its kind which is w.c10000

so by my reckoning i think its about time to make another serious forum contender to take over as the reigning top forum contested league (bar ofc the english champs)

also just out of curiosity what does everyone feel a good number would be as buffer

because at the rate there spawning at the moment im thinking somewhere between 30-40 would be best so it can be made about 24-48hours after the actual transfer window closes

Re: New Forum WC- made after January transfer window! SUBMIT YOUR INTEREST NOW! :)

Sounds sweet. Sign me in :)

sound:D

only just read your post regarding world champs and was going to post the link to this thread in your thread

but see you've already found your way on to this one by yourself :D

Yeah, so far I am in only one game world but it is already 11th season. 3 times been the world champions with Porto and looking for new challenges :) If more players are in then it's more fun to play. I hope this GW will be created ASAP and I can take over my favourite Manchester United :D

will need a PM when this is nearly out B) if somebody doesnt mind :P

yeah shouldn't be a problem will be sending out reminders to most on the day the transfer window shuts with exact gameworld number etc anyways(aswell as posting here with obvious details aswell) so everyone has a heads up as to exactly what world we will be using to do this for;)

Yeah' date=' so far I am in only one game world but it is already 11th season. 3 times been the world champions with Porto and looking for new challenges :) If more players are in then it's more fun to play. I hope this GW will be created ASAP and I can take over my favourite Manchester United :D[/quote']

oh it'll definetley be competitive:D

and as soon as we know roughly what gameworld number we are on when the january transfer window closes

we'll let everyone know which world we will be using it'll definetly be out within the first few days of febuary

Dortmund signed Marco Reus' date=' would be a dream to get Dortmund here :D[/quote']

He is going to move in the summer transfer window, so even if you get Dortmund he will not be in the Dortmund squad as the gameworld opens after the January transfer window ;)

He is going to move in the summer transfer window' date=' so even if you get Dortmund he will not be in the Dortmund squad as the gameworld opens after the January transfer window ;)[/quote']

SM usually makes it Dortmund but loaned to Gladbach.. don't they? :confused:

well its the risk anyone takes really if they don't want to coff up the extra few quid to reserve a club

but i'll be honest some of the leagues i haven't reserved in have been the ones ive enjoyed/stuck with the most so its kinda just personal preference i feel

i won't be reserving in this gameworld and just relying on quickest finger first;) once it goes public' date=' unless work shedule means i won't be online at the estimated time of creation although i highly doubt it'll be an issue

thinking about it might even go for a team that was my first ever team on sm in 10688 were i nearly won the div1 title in the first season (lost out by 1pt on last day of the season to barca) but there now starting down in div4 so not too sure if i will go for 'em but thats what i like about not reserving sometimes the sheer chance of starting with anyone and making them a powerhouse respectively

and by the looks of it im guessing in a few weeks or so we are going to be able to coin a full league from the dot which will be a very nice thing to start up in,

a gameworld type which has only really had one long standing competitive league of its kind which is w.c10000

so by my reckoning i think its about time to make another serious forum contender to take over as the reigning top forum contested league (bar ofc the english champs)

also just out of curiosity what does everyone feel a good number would be as buffer

because at the rate there spawning at the moment im thinking somewhere between 30-40 would be best so it can be made about 24-48hours after the actual transfer window closes

[/font']

I have no problem ending up with the lower league teams, just sometimes boring when the same people end up with the best teams.

I have no problem ending up with the lower league teams' date=' just sometimes boring when the same people end up with the best teams.[/quote']

Thats why I think it would be Good to be given a Random Club because with a Normal Set up your just going get the Same Old Names on here for a few hours before it gets up to ensure they Get a good Div 1 Side reserved.

some very interesting offers/rumours etc flying around on s.s.n as per usual considering its transfer window time;)

going to make this league so much more interesting if even half of what has been said/offered actually go through

going to be some real big names chopping around (hopefully)

some very interesting offers/rumours etc flying around on s.s.n as per usual considering its transfer window time;)

going to make this league so much more interesting if even half of what has been said/offered actually go through

going to be some real big names chopping around (hopefully)

Yeah, i hope so.

Messi, Ronaldo, and Higuain to Juve for examples. :D:D:D

Wanted to originally organise a Christmas/New Years setup but that was way to soon so decided we will instead make a WC at the end of January when the squads have been updated post January transfer window. This will give us over a month to get as many forumers interested as possible so hope it works out.

Yes there are a few EC's coming around' date=' and EC's seem to be more popular but this different as it as a WC and hopefully it will appeal to people more as something different as I only think there is WC 10 000 and WC11 111 as big WC's so why can't this be a third one?

Also will make this a collaborated effort with Dan_James, who had a similar idea and made a thread for it only a few days after.

So what do people think?

Interested (32/80)

1. KopStar

2. Elohim

3. TomDeakin

4. drink

5. Indgy

6. Fabio Capello 123

7. Will

9. Play

10. Dan_James

11. Kroitzz

12. Indgy

13. Benjamin Warrilow

14. Hazard103

15. kupest

16.123_ABC

17. evoked87

18. Guardado18

19. RieceM96

20. Magic27

21. AndreYudha

22. Project 9

23. .CFC

24. The Terminator

25. Preppens

26. Froz3n

27. Moodymark

28. AVB

29. Rangers26

30. NapoliFan101

31. racky

32. Pitung Drughi[/quote']

Can I join in? I want to learn from all the experts here...