Sign in to follow this  
KopStar

World Championship 14702- GOING STRONG

Re: World Championship 14702- GOING STRONG

Benfica 2 - 0 Roma

A good win against a good Roma side. Liverpool and Zenit have great form at the moment so it is hard to break into the top 2. But up next...Liverpool!!! A win would put us within 2 points.

New Roma Boss

Just taken control of Roma, Hoping to turn a poor season around. Will be a tough challenge considering rock bottom of the league.

Aim for the season - Avoid relegation, Add depth to the squad. :D

New Roma Boss

Just taken control of Roma' date=' Hoping to turn a poor season around. Will be a tough challenge considering rock bottom of the league.

[b']Aim for the season [/b]- Avoid relegation, Add depth to the squad. :D

Welcome and Good Luck :)! I'm Juventus btw ;)

Geoffrey Kan steered Juventus to victory against Manchester United.

Juventus beat Manchester United 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Hernanes scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Bonucci and Joaquin were also amongst the goalscorers.

I am surprised beyond belief. Luck is what I call it. Man U had so much more shots then me, and their one of the top teams in the world. They deserved to win.

My most favourite win simply cause I dont like Manchester United :).

Geoffrey Kan steered Juventus to victory against Manchester United.

Juventus beat Manchester United 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Hernanes scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Bonucci and Joaquin were also amongst the goalscorers.

I am surprised beyond belief. Luck is what I call it. Man U had so much more shots then me' date=' and their one of the top teams in the world. They deserved to win.

My most favourite win simply cause I dont like Manchester United :).[/quote']

Congrats. You are in some good form there! :)

Liverpool 2 - 4 Benfica

Massive win tonight against top of the table Liverpool!!! :D

Welcome to the Roma manager!

Outplayed by Benfica but still top of the table even if it be only by goal difference...Hit a rough patch it seems...Lost to Juve in the league and now this...But we will bounce back...

Warm welcome to the Roma manager...As Liverpool are out of both the cup competitions I can loan out some players...Put in your bids if you need anyone to bolster your squad short term as you search for replacements...

Well Juve has risen up to 13th after being in 19th for much of the beggining of the season :).

Outplayed by Benfica but still top of the table even if it be only by goal difference...Hit a rough patch it seems...Lost to Juve in the league and now this...But we will bounce back...

Warm welcome to the Roma manager...As Liverpool are out of both the cup competitions I can loan out some players...Put in your bids if you need anyone to bolster your squad short term as you search for replacements...

Well we all know your primary objective now :P btw being only in one competition lets you focus on one thing only ;) promotion to Division1! :D

Congrats. You are in some good form there! :)

.El Nino steered Barcelona to victory against Manchester City.

Barcelona beat Manchester City 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Pato scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Messi and Matip were also amongst the goalscorers.

Yeehaaaa...We are on top of the table with goal different with Shakhtar.

Hope we can continue this form.

We are struggle to win in early season but now we overcome it with classy performance. Next match against Milan.

In a game that looked even statistically speaking' date=' Napoli outscored the (former) Division leaders 4-1. Napoli officially enetered the Top 10 (9 from 14).[/quote']

Only goal difference :P

To be honest I expected to lose every game as the differences in teams is phenomenal. So how the hell i've been up the top for so long is beyond me :P

Only goal difference :P

To be honest I expected to lose every game as the differences in teams is phenomenal. So how the hell i've been up the top for so long is beyond me :P

Our teams were more or less evenly matched. Good game though

Our teams were more or less evenly matched. Good game though

Haha youre canadian as well? and you manage an Italian team? ;P

Wwell Me too. :D

I guess Napoli vs Juventus will be the canadian italian derby of wc14702 ;)

I have all 250 people in my Gold Shortlist and every single one of them is in a managed club or loaned out by a managed club...This GW simply rocks...Cant understand why people want to leave just because they are losing a few...

In a full GW YOU ARE EXPECTED TO LOSE SOME even if you are the best ever manager in SM...Challenge is to turn things around...

I would much rather lose in a GW like this than winning everything in a setup where 3-4 teams have hoarded all the good players...

I have all 250 people in my Gold Shortlist and every single one of them is in a managed club or loaned out by a managed club...This GW simply rocks...Cant understand why people want to leave just because they are losing a few...

In a full GW YOU ARE EXPECTED TO LOSE SOME even if you are the best ever manager in SM...Challenge is to turn things around...

I would much rather lose in a GW like this than winning everything in a setup where 3-4 teams have hoarded all the good players...

My.thoughts exactly :).

Love this Juve team. However I still havent changed it to be "my" team :(

Haha youre canadian as well? and you manage an Italian team? ;P

Wwell Me too. :D

I guess Napoli vs Juventus will be the canadian italian derby of wc14702 ;)

Managed Moskva before' date=' but as soon as I saw the Napoli, I pounced. Anyways, yeah good luck on the canuck derby I guess

Couldn't agree more. Atleast I'm we're all enjoying non-computer competition in this world.

Managed Moskva before' date=' but as soon as I saw the Napoli, I pounced. Anyways, yeah good luck on the canuck derby I guess[/quote']

Well you must be extremely happy with the rating change of Cavani and Lavezzi! :D