Sign in to follow this  
KopStar

World Championship 14702- GOING STRONG

Re: World Championship 14702- GOING STRONG

Well you must be extremely happy with the rating change of Cavani and Lavezzi! :D

I most certainly am. Didn't expect either to go up until the end of the season; but can't complain :)

My.thoughts exactly :).

Love this Juve team. However I still havent changed it to be "my" team :(

And I will try my level best (as will all the others) so that it can never be "your" team...We cannot let any single team get all the good players now, can we? :)

Problem is with stupid Barcelona...Their youth setup is just too good...And their stupid ground just too big...

And I will try my level best (as will all the others) so that it can never be "your" team...We cannot let any single team get all the good players now' date=' can we? :)

Problem is with stupid Barcelona...Their youth setup is just too good...And their stupid ground just too big...[/quote']

LOL My team doesnt have enough appeal to get all the good players xD plus my teams not that good :P

LOL When you take over Barca youre garanteed youll pretty much do good in a league. unless you just suck.

Napoli picked up another great win today. beating Chelsea 3-0 and moved up 2 places to 7th. Napoli have been in great form for the past six games, only losing to Barcelona by one goal. Cavani got MOTM after scoring twice and assiting; he has been on fire since returning from his injury. 4 goals and an assist in two games.

Good Luck to Real as they try to as they try to improve their shocking bad form against Napoli. Looking forward to the game.

Geoffrey Kan steered Juventus to victory against B.Munich.

Juventus beat B.Munich 4 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Hernanes scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.Quagliarella and Honda were also amongst the goalscorers.

Honda with the brace AWWW YEAH ;) Weve gone up from 19th to 10th in the standings ;)

Smashed Real Madrid 4-2' date=' come on guys Shakhtar should not be doing this well :D[/quote']

Juventus vs Shakhtar Next game ;) Are you ready Will? :D

El Nino steered Barcelona to victory against Milan.

Barcelona beat Milan 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Xavi scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Gibbs and Feghouli were also amongst the goalscorers.

That was my 2nd team :D

Hahahaha. Same points with Shaktar...

been a while since ive posted on the forum but had a spare 10mins so decided to phish out a new password and start posting again, not going to post all my results as theres been quite a gap in between posts

but regardless of that

pretty happy with how this leagues going so far(and personally for me with tottenham 2)

plus if anyones looking for an active competitve league to join this ones currently got three teams unmanaged

Dan James steered Tottenham Hotspur to victory against Internacional.

Tottenham Hotspur beat Internacional 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.

Modric scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Derdiyok and Kranjcar were also amongst the goalscorers

Roma 3-3 Villarreal

After a outstanding 10minutes Roma found themselves 2-0 too the good with goals from Osvaldo and De Rossi. Half time score of 3-1, Roma seemed to have the 3 points in the bag, until a poor second half performance seen the Italian side pick up only 1point.

Other goalscorer for Roma was Pjanic.

Improvements must be made throughout the next couple of weeks to avoid finishing bottom of the table.

2-0 win over Valencia put Barca 3 points ahead from Shahktar.

Thanks to Juventus :D

Geoffrey Kan steered Juventus to victory against Shakhtar.

Juventus outclassed Shakhtar and beat them 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Marchisio scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.Chiellini was also on the scoresheet for his side.

So Since Ive helped you take the lead in the league' date=' Fabregas is a Juventus player now right ;)[/b']

LOL I want to reverse the result if Barca is gonna be first :D I dont want Barcelona to win the league :o

IVE STOPPED THE MIGHTY SHAKHATR :) 2 goals by Marchisio! Ive enjoyed this Juventus team alot and weve had a great run of games. I remmeber 2 weeks ago I was bottom at 19th and now were 8th place in Division One.

Its not how you start its how you finish! :)

MOUSSA DEMBELE WAS A STEAL- Geoffrey

moussa-dembele-belg-200.jpg

March 22nd

Moussa DEMBELE has moved to Juventus from Fulham on a deal believed to be around 30,000 plus Vincenzo IAQUINTA and Luca MARRONE.

I was surprised Dembele was free so I just stuck in a bid :) Turns out there was no competiiton and I won him :D

I got rid of deadweight in Iaquinta and thee 22 year Luca Marrone + 30,000 which was mininum price ;)

12 Apr

Moussa DEMBELE - AM/Wing 88 (Position change from previous FWD/Wing)

Moussa DEMBELE - +1 88 => 89 (incread rating from 88 to 89)

Well played Geoffrey' date=' it was the result I was expecting most weeks :P[/quote']

LOL I was expecting you to beat my Juve Team ;):D

had a few rises for my tottenham squad today, thought a few more players would rise if i'm honest but still not too bad going

bale got a +1 so he's now a 92ov

kyle walker got a +1 so he's an 89ov

livermore got a +1,still only an 84ov though

and oscar jansson & harry kane both got +2's to make em 75ov &80ov respectively

certainly needed the win to keep up with the top two who both also won tonight to boot

Dan James steered Tottenham Hotspur to victory against Sevilla.

Tottenham Hotspur outclassed Sevilla and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Defoe scored the winner for Tottenham Hotspur and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Geoffrey Kan earned a draw with Juventus against Real Madrid.

The match ended 0 - 0 between Juventus and Real Madrid in their Division 1 fixture.

Vucinic had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

At 10th place right now :) still good after i had started last in the begining of the season.

Madrid is hard to play against and getting a draw is just fantastic! :D

Roma 3-1 CSKA Moskva

A great 3 points for the Italian side which sure them turn a tough trip to Russia into a comfortable victory. Young attacking midfielder Nainggolan got the away side of to a great start with a goal on the 11th minute, followed by Pjanic bagging another goal on the 22nd minute. CSKA scored close to the break to make it a nervous second half for Roma. Van Wolfswinkel settled proceedings on the 75th minute to lift the Italian side 2 places above the bottom of the league.

Benfica 3 - 1 Paris Saint-Germain

Benfica's great form continues. 5 wins in a row and 8 from 9!

Another win from Liverpool keeps us in second. Zenit look like they have burned out. Spurs are keeping the pace up in 3rd. Liverpool and Spurs play each other next, and so I will be hoping for a draw in that one I think, but I can see a Spurs win.

The deal reported to be worth 0 plus Jermain DEFOE and Jake LIVERMORE involving Jefferson FARFAN of Rennes and Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Rennes will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.
Juventus have made an offer to Rennes for Jefferson FARFAN of 4,930,000 plus Fabio QUAGLIARELLA and Jorge MART├ŹNEZ .
The offer for Jefferson FARFAN of Rennes from Juventus has been accepted along with other club offers. Rennes will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Lets see who wins Farfan :D. I paid the max possible with P/E btw. :)

yeah quite suprised you bid so much, can't quite remember my offer total think it was like 18million or summin on farfan so ir eckon you've got him if you bid max for him

also got offers accepted on three other players, two uncontested but the third is and i reckon i could i missed out on that deal aswell as my p/e offer was only like 10 odd mil(regarding the cassano offer, straight swap for brown)

the other two ive picked up are matt. flamini & nic. burdisso both 90 ov's being brought in for current third string players

yeah quite suprised you bid so much' date=' can't quite remember my offer total think it was like 18million or summin on farfan so ir eckon you've got him if you bid max for him

also got offers accepted on three other players, two uncontested but the third is and i reckon i could i missed out on that deal aswell as my p/e offer was only like 10 odd mil(regarding the cassano offer, straight swap for brown)

the other two ive picked up are matt. flamini & nic. burdisso both 90 ov's being brought in for current third string players [/font']

LOL well as a gunners fan I wont ever allow a spurs team to get who they want ;) kidding :D. I actually didnt think I paid alot actually :P 5 million is not alot of cash, Qaugriella might be rated a 90 but hes getting older at 29 :P even though now ive checked hes scored 2 goals in 2 games back, and I dont know who jorge martinez is and hes 29 as well xD

Great Deals for you IMO defienetly adds more depth to the Tottenham Team :P

Jefferson FARFAN has completed his move to Juventus from Rennes for 4,930,000 plus Fabio QUAGLIARELLA and Jorge MART├ŹNEZ . All other offers were turned down.

GOT HIM! :D Farfans a GREAT PLAYER. He can play as a winger and a forward and is linked to moves away to Chelsea and Arsenal. ;)