Sign in to follow this  
KopStar

World Championship 14702- GOING STRONG

Re: World Championship 14702- GOING STRONG

Roma Grab Gyan

Asamoah Gyan has completed his move to Roma from Sunderland for £9,220,000.

Great signing for a very nice price, hopefully can become a influential member of the squad and help steer the Italian side up the table. :)

LOL well as a gunners fan I wont ever allow a spurs team to get who they want ;) kidding :D. I actually didnt think I paid alot actually :P 5 million is not alot of cash' date=' Qaugriella might be rated a 90 but hes getting older at 29 :P even though now ive checked hes scored 2 goals in 2 games back, and I dont know who jorge martinez is and hes 29 as well xD

Great Deals for you IMO defienetly adds more depth to the Tottenham Team :P[/quote']

yeah farfan is a good signing unfortunately i couldn't raise my bid due to having low funds so could only p/e an offer and with all fairly high rated players couldn't make a competitive top bid but ho hum just have to change and try and hit up another target :D

Alright lads?

Real Madrid manager here

The last couple of months I decided to take a break from the game due to a busy few months in my life and a little longer due to other things.

I've lost a handful of teams some that I've worked very hard with but I managed to keep this one by logging in once in a while.

19 games in and I'm in a reasonable 6th place. My team is still pretty much untouched :D

But now I'm back full time lads and ready to take Real Madrid to the top where they belong :P

Alright lads?

Real Madrid manager here

The last couple of months I decided to take a break from the game due to a busy few months in my life and a little longer due to other things.

I've lost a handful of teams some that I've worked very hard with but I managed to keep this one by logging in once in a while.

19 games in and I'm in a reasonable 6th place. My team is still pretty much untouched :D

But now I'm back full time lads and ready to take Real Madrid to the top where they belong :P

Good to hear man :D Great that youve decided to stay with Madrid in this gameworld :)

PSV Upset Shakhtar in World Championship Shield!

A thrilling contest between 2nd place of Division 1, Shakhtar and 13th place of Division 2, PSV. After 90 minutes the score was 0-0 and it went all the way to penalties. In the end PSV edged the victory winning 4-3 in penalties.

With PSV sitting mid-table they look for success in the shield.

Athletic Club are next up for PSV in the semi-final.

made for good viewing through the score center, i took the early lead then liverpool hit 3 without reply only for modric & bale to pull it back late on

Dan James earned a draw with Tottenham Hotspur against Liverpool.

The match ended 3 - 3 between Tottenham Hotspur and Liverpool in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.

Defoe, Bale and Modric were amongst the goalscorers.

Roma 0-1 Estudiantes

Despite a overwhelming number of shots, quality of finishing proved crucial in a very tight encounter. Estudiantes took the lead in the 12th minute and gained the 3points in a very tough encounter.

Roma - Total Shots:21 On Target:11

MOM: Pjanic

made for good viewing through the score center' date=' i took the early lead then liverpool hit 3 without reply only for modric & bale to pull it back late on[/font']

Very happy with this result!

Benfica now joint top with Liverpool!!! :D

Watch my form now crumble...

City is still looking to make some deals' date=' Really looking for defenders and/or Wingers rated 91 and above mainly.

I've got plenty of Central midfielders and Strikers to give away in a potential deal :P[/quote']

Juventus interesting to you?

Geoffrey Kan steered Juventus to victory against fierce rivals Napoli.

Juventus outclassed Napoli and beat them 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.

Vucinic scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Farfan was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Farfan does good in his debut game ;) and Vucinic has really sprung into form as my main attacking threat. Juve is now 8th in the table! :)

Bayern-M%FCnchen.png

Jimi Boyce steered Bayern Munich to victory against Barcelona.

Munich beat Barcelona 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Suarez scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Gustavo was also on the scoresheet for his side.