Sign in to follow this  
KopStar

World Championship 14702- GOING STRONG

Re: World Championship 14702- GOING STRONG

Bayern bought from a unmanaged club

Forum setups forbid raiding clubs and you signed Pastore???

Im outta here,once the buying from unmanaged starts,kills the gameworld.

Well done Bayern Munich you twa,t

thanks jimi, hope you like playing in a league by yourself because thats what you've just put in motion, figured someone who use's the forum as much as you might of known better

and as for it being a mistake i can't really see how as it clearly says at the bottom (un)managed

I joined this gameworld late (Celtic), I had all cash & P.E' left...I've built up a bit cash and now you tell me I cant buy off unmanaged clubs...guess what??? I'm not a mind reader...there's a section for the rules....if its a rule you want yourself....stick it in the f'ing name of the league.....thats B.S. half of ye are tight and dont wanna sell your players....so where else am I gonna get a 90+ team from....

Dan James has parted company with Tottenham Hotspur after the manager decided that they have done all that they can for the club
Napoli Fan has decided to resign from Internazionale after 25 games in charge.
chris hogg account three has angered the Marseille fans by resigning from the club.

Sad to see these guys going. Dan , Hog , and Napoli Fan leaving are major setbacks to the development of this world. I hope we all get the memo to stop buying from unmanaged clubs.

Im spending less and less time with my Juventus squad here. Im ovbviously not happy with the buying from unmanaged but Ill wait til this seasons finished. But this set-up has gone dry and once a buying from unmanaged happens , more will happen.

In other news..

Francis COQUELIN has completed his move to Juventus from Bologna for 183,000 plus Simone PADOIN

Got my first Arsenal Youth Team player from the external Bologna after the Arsenal Manager decided to sell him to external for Gaston Ramirez :)

Good Buy! :D

Hopefully I can get more gunners!

after umming and arring all day morning about it.

ive decided to leave Santos as i feel that as soon as the player buying from unmanaged clubs begin its hard to enjoy it.

Well, yeah.

Cya.

After thinking i was to join a competitive GW in World 10000, I earlier quit that league after 7-10 days in the GW. Sadly 10000 is full of cheats and dodgy deals which were plain to see after and after the short spell in 10000, i got out this afternoon.

I've been following this thread for a while and wanted to join, just awaiting for a team i think i can do some good work with and one team has become free and that CSKA Moscow, So i've jumped in and took charge of the team.

As for the guys quiting over the last few days because of 1 manager buying from an unmanaged. Cut the guy some slack lads, maybe it was a mistake. As long as the guy does'nt constantly keep doing it, move on. However, guys who have quit their team because of this one incident! - That was maybe a little rash imho?

Been offered Spurs, Lille, Marseille and Ajax within the last few days. Staying at PSV, I am hardly playing this game atm and find it pretty boring most of the time, even with forumers. Hopefully I can win the shield and maybe the clubs will be filled up again and bring some life into this boring gw.

Gonna leave Lyon, built a quite a good side but have no motivation for the league and keep forgetting it is Saturday and Wednesday rather than the usual Sunday and Thursday for me.

Good luck whoever takes over my side and everyone else in the league.

hey all, new player here, been looking for a world championship to join, is this one still active? and are new players ok to join?

thanks in advance for any replies

hey all' date=' new player here, been looking for a world championship to join, is this one still active? and are new players ok to join?

thanks in advance for any replies[/quote']

Yes it's still active. Don't know how active, but still a few people around. There's no way I'm quitting because of someone's silly mistake. People take this game to serious sometimes. And of course new players can join. Welcome :)

Took over at Santos ,they are second lowest value side in the league but look a good project.I will see how the league is like until the end of the season then take it from there.

It will only be Brazilians that play for Santos this season for better or worse as that is the way Noisy has set up the team so I will stick with that scheme.