Sign in to follow this  
KopStar

World Championship 14702- GOING STRONG

Re: World Championship 14702- GOING STRONG

Took over at Santos ' date='they are second lowest value side in the league but look a good project.I will see how the league is like until the end of the season then take it from there.

It will only be Brazilians that play for Santos this season for better or worse as that is the way Noisy has set up the team so I will stick with that scheme.[/quote']

Welcome to the 14702

Took over at Santos ' date='they are second lowest value side in the league but look a good project.I will see how the league is like until the end of the season then take it from there.

It will only be Brazilians that play for Santos this season for better or worse as that is the way Noisy has set up the team so I will stick with that scheme.[/quote']

Welcome SMH :) hope you stick around!

and everybody we got to spread around this set-up! its been falling apart ill stay til the end and ill decide on my future as alot of the forumers have.left :/

I still like my Juve!

Guest Daniyal

Listen guys, who's up for a new challenge soon? Yes, World Championship 20000 is coming out soon, we have some confirmed interests but we need more! It's a new challenge and a to mark the 20,000 gameworld. So get joining and make sure you're ready!

im in as villareal, first team on the game i have managed on this game, and i start bottom of the league with barely any defenders in my squad and no money. good times :D

these are probably stupid questions, but trying to find my bearings still and i could not see this explained elsewhere, i also asked in the help forum but was not sure if it was specific to this game.

reading through this thread, i see that buying players from unmanaged teams is a no no? is this correct?

and could someone please explain external teams in a bit more detail? are these classed as unmanaged teams, meaning we cannot buy from them? or is buying from external teams ok? if so, where do i find these teams? the villareal team i have just taken over is in urgent need of some defensive players :(

thanks

these are probably stupid questions' date=' but trying to find my bearings still and i could not see this explained elsewhere, i also asked in the help forum but was not sure if it was specific to this game.

reading through this thread, i see that buying players from unmanaged teams is a no no? is this correct?

and could someone please explain external teams in a bit more detail? are these classed as unmanaged teams, meaning we cannot buy from them? or is buying from external teams ok? if so, where do i find these teams? the villareal team i have just taken over is in urgent need of some defensive players :(

thanks[/quote']

I have explained as best I could in the thread you made for it.

Arsenal are now 2nd place behind Shaktar after 1-0 win over Porto . I got the feeling that Arsenal are going to win the league . :D Sorry Shakhtar .

Don't be sorry mate, we haven't got a chance. I still think we'll finish 6/7th and I will be happy with that. I wanted to stay up this year as I had one of the worst teams and still do. Nice to see us and Santos managing to claim a few scalps though :D

1st game in charge of villarreal and we manager to record a 3-1 win over sao paulo, unfortunately with the teams above us winning, we didnt manage to move off the bottom of the table

Hammer remove your bid for torres!

guys had about 4 clubs in this set up haha..

not another set up ruined bi numpties surely..

set up seems 2 be going into a lot of clubs unmanaged unfortunately :( ..

Can't believe this, time after time he has said he will change. If this bid goes through it will ruin the world, as simple as that. Can anyone take over Fener? Even if they just quit straight away it will cancel the bid?

Edit: Thankyou

Let's make a new WC they said...

It will be fun they said...

:rolleyes:

Never joining another WC again. Always the same thing...

Sad thing is I paid money for my Real Madrid so will stick with them for a little longer...

Can't believe this' date=' time after time he has said he will change. If this bid goes through it will ruin the world, as simple as that. Can anyone take over Fener? Even if they just quit straight away it will cancel the bid?[/quote']

It seems like someone already did.

How does everybody feel about the world now? Were ina crisis and we need more managers. We really need to revitalize the world.

Keep in mind Pastore shold be sold back to PSG by Jimi for the origional price.