Sign in to follow this  
KopStar

World Championship 14702- GOING STRONG

Re: World Championship 14702- GOING STRONG

Let's make a new WC they said...

It will be fun they said...

:rolleyes:

Never joining another WC again. Always the same thing...

Sad thing is I paid money for my Real Madrid so will stick with them for a little longer...

Yeah, regretting paying for my city..shame as I like the squad I've built aswell.

But honestly this setup feels doomed..

Back at Ajax. Quit a Norwich with a bunch of Belgium risers in it for this and probably going to quit a great Dortmund for it as well :)

Got a nice squad. Aissiti can go for anything.

Christian Eriksen can go for something crazy. Applies to for just about everyone

I think I mihgt quit my Juventus by today. This gw has gone really quiet and alot of managers I like have quite the set-up.

Anyone still here?

I think you should quit. For over 3 weeks now the only posts you have made have been to moan about the state of the GW, which I don't think really helps matters.

No offence ;)

I was being mean. Of course it would be a shame if you did quit. You are a good manager and usually a good forum presence. I think this GW has still around 80% managed clubs, which is pretty good, and I for one will be staying at least until the end of the season.

I think you should quit. For over 3 weeks now the only posts you have made have been to moan about the state of the GW' date=' which I don't think really helps matters.

No offence ;)

I was being mean. Of course it would be a shame if you did quit. You are a good manager and usually a good forum presence. I think this GW has still around 80% managed clubs, which is pretty good, and I for one will be staying at least until the end of the season.[/quote']

LOL Yeah I have been moaning.:D But its unortunate whats happned and we need some people to breathe some life here :o

I think ill stick around still.I like my juventus :o

LOL Yeah I have been moaning.:D But its unortunate whats happned and we need some people to breathe some life here :o

I think ill stick around still.I like my juventus :o

:D Glad to hear it.

After the Portuguese changes have finished tomorrow/Wednesday' date=' I will be willing to listen to offers for most of my Benfica squad, including the 18 players out on loan. Although any bids for talents will have to include talents...

Congratz Project :)

The deal reported to be worth 0 plus Andújar COKE and Juan CALA involving Jakub BLASZCZYKOWSKI of Fiorentina and Sevilla has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Fiorentina will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.
The offer for Jakub BLASZCZYKOWSKI of Fiorentina from Juventus has been accepted along with other club offers. Fiorentina will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

So its between me and Sevilla I think Sevilla will win this time :P Its a shame Kuba from Dortmund is a fantastic player :o

Howver I am overloaded on the wings :D ( Farfan,Krasnic,Joaquin,Honda,Dembele,Giacherrini,Taraabt,Vucinic) ;)

btw Giacherini and Taraabt are on the loan list :)

PSV do the unheard and beat Man City 4-2 in the World Championship Shield Final!

Gimme that 3 million' date=' son![/quote']

What?.. oh geez I neglected this gw lately, didn't realize I was in the Final lol. Really nice win for you, I see I played close to my best eleven anyway.

Gratz on the title bud.

My time with Juventus in this game world is up.

This thread has gone quiet and many of the big forumers have left include kop who created this thread.

Good Luck to Preppens, Gonzodan, Frozen,a nd the rest of you in wc14702!

Cheers :)

I have not spent any time int his gw lately and I dont want to jeopardize Juventus anymore.

I too will see Liverpool through the first season and get them promoted to Div 1 as was the initial target at the starting of the season...Too many guys have left, I seriously don't know why...

Best of luck to the rest...

It seems everyone just wants to be the king of an empty jungle rather than competing for the crown...Its sad...

I too will see Liverpool through the first season and get them promoted to Div 1 as was the initial target at the starting of the season...Too many guys have left' date=' I seriously don't know why...

Best of luck to the rest...

It seems everyone just wants to be the king of an empty jungle rather than competing for the crown...Its sad...[/quote']

well i called it a day once buying from unmanaged started but there you

plus world champ 20000 is just around the corner:D

well i called it a day once buying from unmanaged started but there you

plus world champ 20000 is just around the corner:D

Are we going to try and make 200,000 forum filled?

Are we going to try and make 200' date='000 forum filled?[/quote']

well you can go for 200,000 if you want bud but its a bit off in the future :P

something got started to try and make it 20,000 so lets see atleast if a few move in it should make the numbers a bit better but you can never tell these days but 40 managers ain't that hard to find really especially as this one seems to look like it'll be opening sometime this afternoon

Taken over Juventus....

But why all are quitting in this GW

this GW is not going strong anymore....

Dont mess up my work and good luck ;)

EDIT: Ive come back and Taken over Man City! Nice to see Frozen is still here!

Benfica 6 - 3 Liverpool

Cracking result against leaders Liverpool. I've done the double over them this season! :D

But more importantly there are 3 games left and we are level on points and GD with Tottenham in the fight for 2nd place and promotion to Division 1. Quite exciting really...

Benfica 6 - 3 Liverpool

Cracking result against leaders Liverpool. I've done the double over them this season! :D

But more importantly there are 3 games left and we are level on points and GD with Tottenham in the fight for 2nd place and promotion to Division 1. Quite exciting really...

Congos dude...But I simply do not understand why I got beat so bad both times even though we played same formation...Got totally dominated... :(

Just need two points from the next 3 games to win Div 2 and then I am outta here...Got offered the ManU job so if anyone is interested I guess I will reject that...