Sign in to follow this  
KopStar

World Championship 14702- GOING STRONG

Re: New Forum WC- made after January transfer window! SUBMIT YOUR INTEREST NOW! :)

Can I join in? I want to learn from all the experts here...

yeah bud course you can join:D

think you might be a little let down though if your looking for a league of experts mind

judging by the names already on the list:eek::D

Re: New Forum WC- made after January transfer window! SUBMIT YOUR INTEREST NOW! :)

think you might be a little let down though if your looking for a league of experts mind

Well, it'll have me so he'll at least have someone. ;)

Well' date=' it'll have me so he'll at least have someone. ;)[/quote']

And me :P Beware!

So how many contenders we have? :) Can't wait to start this thing

well so far there's roughly 50 odd peeps have said there interested in this thread alone

and with still about 3 weeks to go til the gameworld is announced(which one we'll be using) im sure another 30 odd peeps will come outta the woodwork to make it a sellout from the get go' date=' plus you've gotta add in the silent partners who just watch and wait;)

so by my gestimations we are easily on course to having a very competitve gameworld full of "experts":D:D:D

[/font']

I would like to join too. I have a rep of 336 :)

no worries bud:D

well just keep an eye on this thread over the next few weeks and myself or kopstar will update it accordingly as to which world champ(gameworld number) we'll be using once the real life transfer window has closed.

filling up nicely so far but the more the merrier im sure there still some spots left

at a quick scan i'd say we have over three quarters of the places took(potentially)

Wanted to originally organise a Christmas/New Years setup but that was way to soon so decided we will instead make a WC at the end of January when the squads have been updated post January transfer window. This will give us over a month to get as many forumers interested as possible so hope it works out.

Yes there are a few EC's coming around' date=' and EC's seem to be more popular but this different as it as a WC and hopefully it will appeal to people more as something different as I only think there is WC 10 000 and WC11 111 as big WC's so why can't this be a third one?

Also will make this a collaborated effort with Dan_James, who had a similar idea and made a thread for it only a few days after.

So what do people think?

Interested (32/80)

1. KopStar

2. Elohim

3. TomDeakin

4. drink

5. Indgy

6. Fabio Capello 123

7. Will

9. Play

10. Dan_James

11. Kroitzz

12. Indgy

13. Benjamin Warrilow

14. Hazard103

15. kupest

16.123_ABC

17. evoked87

18. Guardado18

19. RieceM96

20. Magic27

21. AndreYudha

22. Project 9

23. .CFC

24. The Terminator

25. Preppens

26. Froz3n

27. Moodymark

28. AVB

29. Rangers26

30. NapoliFan101

31. racky

32. Pitung Drughi[/quote']

Count me in,

Got 45 interest. My only worry is that a lot have a have very low post and rep counts so not sure how many could come back and join. Hopefully most of them

maybe there just the strong and silent type and not just total blabber mouths like myself:D:D:D

maybe there just the strong and silent type and not just total blabber mouths like myself:D:D:D

lol...

but yeah i myself generally dont post in the forums much...just read around to gather invaluable information :)

around 100 posts in over 1 year speaks as much :P

Anybody Seen the New World Championship Set out !?!?!?!

-------------

There has recently been a change with World Championships, Instead of the Four Divisions there are now 2 Divisions !!! - I am quite surprised nobody has Mentioned or Posted about this Today, Ive just seen as a friend as told me, Same as Happened with English Championships, There are Only two Divisions, The Prem and Championship !!, I think the World Champo is a decent idea but not the English Championship has the Others Leagues are Missing !

DIVISON 1:

Arsenal

Chelsea

Man City

Man Utd

Inter

Juventus

Milan

Barca

Real Madrid

Valencia

Porto

Santos

Lyon

Marseille

Shakhtar

Bayern Munich

B.Dortmund

Schalke 04

Lille

Napoli

DIVISION 2:

Liverpool

Tottenham

Roma

Ath Club

Ath Madrid

Sevilla

Villarreal

Ajax

PSV

Benfica

CSKA Mos

Rubin

Zenit

Boca Juniors

Estudiantes

Internacional

Sao Paulo

Paris St German

Fenerbahce

Celtic

So, Thats the New World Championships, Each league Contains 20 Teams, Which Makes 40 Clubs available in each World Champo !!!

Looks Like we will defo get it Filled :D

Anybody Seen the New World Championship Set out !?!?!?!

-------------

There has recently been a change with World Championships' date=' Instead of the Four Divisions there are now 2 Divisions !!! - I am quite surprised nobody has Mentioned or Posted about this Today, Ive just seen as a friend as told me, Same as Happened with English Championships, There are Only two Divisions, The Prem and Championship !!, I think the World Champo is a decent idea but not the English Championship has the Others Leagues are Missing ![/b']

DIVISON 1:

Arsenal

Chelsea

Man City

Man Utd

Inter

Juventus

Milan

Barca

Real Madrid

Valencia

Porto

Santos

Lyon

Marseille

Shakhtar

Bayern Munich

B.Dortmund

Schalke 04

Lille

Napoli

DIVISION 2:

Liverpool

Tottenham

Roma

Ath Club

Ath Madrid

Sevilla

Villarreal

Ajax

PSV

Benfica

CSKA Mos

Rubin

Zenit

Boca Juniors

Estudiantes

Internacional

Sao Paulo

Paris St German

Fenerbahce

Celtic

So, Thats the New World Championships, Each league Contains 20 Teams, Which Makes 40 Clubs available in each World Champo !!!

Looks Like we will defo get it Filled :D

tbh i hadn't even noticed and really glad you mentioned it as i haven't been on much today, gotta be honest not too pleased they've made it that small, whats the point in the euro leagues now, i mean i always thought they were there to add the short term option, more annoyed that the club i wanted to go for isn't even in the setup anymore and what the hell is santos doing in div 1:mad::mad::mad::mad:

tbh i hadn't even noticed and really glad you mentioned it as i haven't been on much today' date=' gotta be honest not too pleased they've made it that small, whats the point in the euro leagues now, i mean i always thought they were there to add the short term option, more annoyed that the club i wanted to go for isn't even in the setup anymore and what the hell is santos doing in div 1:mad::mad::mad::mad:[/font']

I thought actually most may have not noticed, Its not everyday somebody joins a WC, Well some might but not really good forumers :P, An Yeah, Tbh In terms of not being so happy about it, The English Championships annoy me most, The Prem and Championship, Theres no other Lower Leagues, What the hell, So really your either goin be in the Prem or Champ, No Lower, No Higher, Alls it is for swap leagues is avoid relegation and get promotion, May be kind of boring for most Clubs, This is obviously similar but I do think its better because some of the worst teams who were in the WC's before have rightly been removed !

I mentioned it to this Rangers fan before and he Pointed out rather angry that Celtic are in Div 2, But Not Rangers, Seems slightly wrong as both clubs are on similar level really, I wish Stoke were in it but now the Leagues have been Lowered I think thats out of the Question, If it was still four Divisons I would be confident About Stoke being added and somebody like Newcastle or some Lower Classed foreign teams being kicked out.

However, I do think this will be a Success if we all stay Positive :)

the rangers/celtic thing is a real strange one because realistically how did they call that one on a toss of a coin??

the english leagues being cut is ridiculos but i suppose from a money maaking way its going to push more peeps into g.c which means more money making which i suppose its a decent attempt to do so by sm after all they are a business

but im really pis.sed at them down sizing the world league ive been looking forward to this for a good while now and the reason being is the fact of its size which cuts down on the external market making it more driven to be an internal market after a season or so, which i find is the best challenge about sm and 4 divisions is so much more of a challenge than 2 divisons the challenge isn't really there anymore now:mad::mad::mad: