Sign in to follow this  
KopStar

World Championship 14702- GOING STRONG

Re: New Forum WC- made after January transfer window! SUBMIT YOUR INTEREST NOW! :)

No Udinese

No Lazio

No La Viola

Why teams like Estudiantes' date=' Athletic Bilbao more interesting than those above??[/b']

Sick SM :eek:

I don't think that the thought of putting them in there is because they are more "interesting" ... rather the fact that they give it that "world" touch to a World championship ... take in lesser teams from around the world to make it tougher in the lower divisions and what not

:P

Look at it from the bright side ... Di Natale at external ;)

Re: New Forum WC- made after January transfer window! SUBMIT YOUR INTEREST NOW! :)

On the bright side:

- 40 teams is a lot easier to keep constantly full rather than 80 teams

- Lots more players to plunder at external and give your own

- Liverpool in Div 2

On the negative side:

- Much smaller

- Loss of the 80 team range

I don't think that the thought of putting them in there is because they are more "interesting" ... rather the fact that they give it that "world" touch to a World championship ... take in lesser teams from around the world to make it tougher in the lower divisions and what not

Yeah, Di Natale, Isla, Kwadwo, Torje, Benatia, Handanovic, Serbian&Montenegro Amigos (Jovetic, Ljajic), Montolivo, Hernanes, Marchetti and many more..

I think its too easy for me to build a good squad.

pretty much my thoughts aswell

its going to make it way way to easy to build a top team, thats one of the main reasons i tend to shy away from the e.c or any other national leagues because the external market is so huge its way to easy to go from zero to a top notch squad

thats why i feel theres only really been one good forum based world championship w.c 10000, although w.c 11111 is also still holding its own currently,

and why theres so many forum contested english champs because its so easy for everyone to basically get what they want so unrealistic compared to real life footie

just wish i'd of found out about the league cutting scenario before i dropped my anderlecht team in w.c 10000(although i have now rejoined but with a much worse team)

just for the record im out on this idea unless it magically gets changed back too the 4 division's in the same time period we was originally going to use (first week after the transfer window) which i very highly doubt :(

I'll be interested for this.

And I don't think it will make as much of a huge difference as people are making out. There'll be what, about 10 90s at externals? A lot of whom are old or have little to no prospects of rising again in their career, and they'll be split between 40 teams, with competition between Div 2 teams being fierce.

There will be a lot more youth available, and it will be easy to build up squads of 88/89 players. But if you want any 92+ players, young 90/91 players, or top talent, then you'll still have to deal internally, obviously with a few exceptions.

The main issue for me is the lack of a relegation battle for Div 2, takes the spice out of it a bit. I think just removing Div 4 or turning it to 3 15 team divisions would have been better. But despite that, I'll be looking to join this with a Div 2 side.

I'm still watching this forum everyday. We have more interest than available teams. What is next?

That's a good news fella :)

Like Jared says below, with only 40 clubs its easy to make the GW full. And yeah, alot of good players at eksternals. It means, easy to build a good side even with Estudiantes.

But not sure i'll join or not. :o

Guess I won't be Rangers then...nice of them to make a World CHAMPIONship and use a team has hasn't won a league in a few years as opposed to the rightful holders.:mad:

Anyways, Athletic Bilbao? They're aren't near the worlds top 40 and Spain has enough teams without them.

Santos shouldn't be in Division 1 regardless of whether or not SM want to make themselves look good with a South American team in with the better teams because they will get hammered. (Unless of course the SM match engine decides to be retarded as usual)

Still, if they were to fix the Celtic glitch and replace with them with a real team I wouldn't be too bothered.

i will join surely and elo thx i bookmarkd this post to keep update of players at externals

Hi Guys,

You are right we have cut some Game Worlds that we create down to 2 divisions. However there will still be EC's with 5 divisions and WC's with 4 divisions being created but just less of them.

Anyone buying a standard Game World will still create this larger type. So the larger ones will still be there available everyday but the smaller ones will be created at a higher proportion.

The reasons for this are obvious, most people are only interested in the top division clubs and a few in the second division, the rest of the divisions rarely get any clubs taken at all, so it is simple supply and demand.

But as I said above the larger ones will still get made, so the division 4/5 challenge is still available.

Leagues like Spain, Italy and Germany will be staying with 2 divisions.

The ratings review and keeping the squads up-to-date will continue as it has done. If you want to get involved more with the updating clubs etc then please visit the

posted on another thread by one of the devs so the 80team league is still availble:D

So are we doing an 80 or 40 team chamionship?

well the original idea(of me & kopstar) was to do the standard 80 team world championship and all the interest came when it was known as that so the 80team league is the one im still up for doing

well the original idea(of me & kopstar) was to do the standard 80 team world championship and all the interest came when it was known as that so the 80team league is the one im still up for doing

Thats not going to be possible now tho is it, So really its either do the 40 team or leave it :o

Thats not going to be possible now tho is it' date=' So really its either do the 40 team or leave it :o[/quote']

what do you mean

the versions of the world championship for 80teams are still availble so are the 5 divison english championships(read a little lower in one of my previous posts theres a quote from a dev in it regarding this issue) unless of course you know something we don't

what do you mean

the versions of the world championship for 80teams are still availble so are the 5 divison english championships(read a little lower in one of my previous posts theres a quote from a dev in it regarding this issue) unless of course you know something we don't

Oooppsss, Sorry, I didnt see that what you quoted what a Dev Said, I never Noticed they were still available, I just looked at the next English Champo and World Champo what were Opening and they had Two Divisons so I like anybody else would of done just automatically thought the Four Divisons had been 'Removed and now only Two Divs would open'

Personally I think best Option is to see what Sort Of Interest is Drummed up around about the Set Date.

Oooppsss' date=' Sorry, I didnt see that what you quoted what a Dev Said, I never Noticed they were still available, I just looked at the next English Champo and World Champo what were Opening and they had Two Divisons so I like anybody else would of done just automatically thought the Four Divisons had been 'Removed and now only Two Divs would open'

Personally I think best Option is to see what Sort Of Interest is Drummed up around about the Set Date.[/quote']

no worries yeah i think you are right though as the obvious goings on of the past few days has prolly left a few a bit confused as to which direction it would be going and tbh a setups only a setup if everyone wants to do it esle might aswell all just buy barca and play sm sim in a solo world:D

maybe a poll would be a good idea becasue realistically me saying all the interest came on the 80 league team is slightly biased as the 40 team option wasn;t actually available then

two options

80team league(w.c)

40 team league (w.c)