Sign in to follow this  
KopStar

World Championship 14702- GOING STRONG

Re: New Forum WC- made after January transfer window! SUBMIT YOUR INTEREST NOW! :)

no worries yeah i think you are right though as the obvious goings on of the past few days has prolly left a few a bit confused as to which direction it would be going and tbh a setups only a setup if everyone wants to do it esle might aswell all just buy barca and play sm sim in a solo world:D

maybe a poll would be a good idea becasue realistically me saying all the interest came on the 80 league team is slightly biased as the 40 team option wasn;t actually available then

two options

80team league(w.c)

40 team league (w.c)

Personally I think a Poll Would be a great Idea tbh, Then People can Vote without seeing what Other people have Picked, Can Make sure then people are actually voting for what they would prefer rather than going with the Flow. :)

Re: New Forum WC- made after January transfer window! SUBMIT YOUR INTEREST NOW! :)

i've just added a poll regarding this setup

so if all who has shown interest on this thread

wouldn't mind re-stating there interest for which ever option they feel is best

in this new poll

i think this will enable us to get a better understanding of what every body wants

plus ive left the option to see who's voted for what off so your vote is only your own business;)

New Forum WC-(poll decider 80 or 40)

Maybe the better option is 40 teams,I am pretty sure that It would be filled,at the moment we have a little bit more then 40 members and it is not sure that everyone will join..(but there is still time till transfer window is closed).

I voted for Two Leagues with a total of 40 Teams, I think it will be a lot more Competitive really, With 80 Teams we could have Like 20 Odd clubs without Managers, I think with 40 Teams it would be a good Challenge and a 'New One' really.

We are Likely to keep it Full and I think any Competitions for the Set up would be Successful as there wouldnt be managers in the Bottom Two Leagues leaving there clubs often.

Would like to see a Forum Filled Set up Open and It could be the First Forum Set up since the new WC's have been created !

I voted for Two Leagues with a total of 40 Teams' date=' I think it will be a lot more Competitive really, With 80 Teams we could have Like 20 Odd clubs without Managers, I think with 40 Teams it would be a good Challenge and a 'New One' really.

We are Likely to keep it Full and I think any Competitions for the Set up would be Successful as there wouldnt be managers in the Bottom Two Leagues leaving there clubs often.

Would like to see a Forum Filled Set up Open and It could be the First Forum Set up since the new WC's have been created ![/quote']

Have to agree with this,I voted for 4 divisions,but I doubt that we will have 80 managers,so Probably 40 clubs is a better choise..

I'm yet to see a substantial amount of interest in this thread to really convince me to join... I would have thought by now we would have had a solid list of people.

If there is 40 clubs I am pretty sure that everything will be filled,We have something about 50 managers interested and I doubt that all of them will join..

yeah tbh i kinda went off the deep end a bit:o, but really that was because i have this thing about "choice" if its taken away i don't really like it but you guys are right i think if we want a full setup not a 3/4 setup with a possibly of it being full the 40team does seem the choice to run with however if we did have over or near to 80 peeps going "i wanna join" then obviously the bigger the better but i'd rather be part of a full setup than a struggling to be full setup if im honest

Guest Daniyal

I'd be intrested any clubs I can get lol.

Guest <klhepworth.

Went with 40 teams, think it will be more competitive as bigger setups are harder to fill, obviously, and externals etc. will make it a bit funner at the start I guess:)

i would like to join this gameworld too..

any teams left ?

yep bud we are currently debating which one of the 2 options to go with regarding the world championship be it the two divsion 40team league or the 4 divsion 80team league

heres the poll

Guest Daniyal

Yeah I wouldn't mind a club in division 3 or 4 just saying..

yep bud we are currently debating which one of the 2 options to go with regarding the world championship be it the two divsion 40team league or the 4 divsion 80team league

heres the poll

yeah i voted.. what teams will be available to manage? and will we pick the team or will you's pick for us?

yeah i voted.. what teams will be available to manage? and will we pick the team or will you's pick for us?

it'll be a standard setup so its a first come first serve' date=' who ever reserves a club and whoevers got the quickest finger when the gameworld goes public

for the team choices just look at the world championship leagues being added on the "new gameworld list" or just look a page or so further back on this thread as i think ben listed all the clubs when the world championship changed to a two league format to see what the four league choices are just go to the search for a gameworld menu and enter a number inbetween the 12000's that should bring up the older 4 division selection/setup, not too sure though if for the 4 division version sm have changed some of the teams as i haven't seen a four div on epop up since they changed the frequent one to the 2 division choice but regardless even if they have there won't of been to much of a change from the old team selcetions avaialbe

[/font']

it'll be a standard setup so its a first come first serve' date=' who ever reserves a club and whoevers got the quickest finger when the gameworld goes public

for the team choices just look at the world championship leagues being added on the "new gameworld list" or just look a page or so further back on this thread as i think ben listed all the clubs when the world championship changed to a two league format to see what the four league choices are just go to the search for a gameworld menu and enter a number inbetween the 12000's that should bring up the older 4 division selection/setup, not too sure though if for the 4 division version sm have changed some of the teams as i haven't seen a four div on epop up since they changed the frequent one to the 2 division choice but regardless even if they have there won't of been to much of a change from the old team selcetions avaialbe

[/font']

cool, i'll have a look..when do you think this gameworld will be up and running?

another 12 days den.. have you got many names already?

//edit

i seen the list, you can add my name to it..

Guest Daniyal

I think this is a Good Idea. Now the WC have only got 2 divs =/, I think that SM are trying to fill up the space quickly. So I think if this one is competitive with 4 league it will be a good idea, i'm in.

Guest Daniyal

Hey Mate,

I'd like Dagenham and Redbridge, I would take it if you dont mind.

Hey Mate' date='

I'd like Dagenham and Redbridge, I would take it if you dont mind.[/quote']

Im not sure if you have ever seen a World Championship League before but it Contains the Best Sides In the World, Dag & Red dont fit that Bill :D:p

Guest Daniyal

Oh kool, but I wouldn't mind them, if not can I possibly managing Feyenoord?

Oh kool' date=' but I wouldn't mind them, if not can I possibly managing Feyenoord?[/quote']

LOL following Ben's point ... I don't really think Feyenoord are considered to be a top side :P