Sign in to follow this  
KopStar

World Championship 14702- GOING STRONG

Guest Daniyal

Re: New Forum WC- made after January transfer window! SUBMIT YOUR INTEREST NOW! :)

LOL following Ben's point ... I don't really think Feyenoord are considered to be a top side :P
Im not sure if you have ever seen a World Championship League before but it Contains the Best Sides In the World' date=' Dag & Red dont fit that Bill :D:p[/quote']

Lol I want a div 4 style club lol anyways lets wait and see.

Re: New Forum WC- made after January transfer window! SUBMIT YOUR INTEREST NOW! :)

Lol I want a div 4 style club lol anyways lets wait and see.

teams choices that are avilable to a world champ;)

DIVISON 1:

Arsenal

Chelsea

Man City

Man Utd

Inter

Juventus

Milan

Barca

Real Madrid

Valencia

Porto

Santos

Lyon

Marseille

Shakhtar

Bayern Munich

B.Dortmund

Schalke 04

Lille

Napoli

DIVISION 2:

Liverpool

Tottenham

Roma

Ath Club

Ath Madrid

Sevilla

Villarreal

Ajax

PSV

Benfica

CSKA Mos

Rubin

Zenit

Boca Juniors

Estudiantes

Internacional

Sao Paulo

Paris St German

Fenerbahce

Celtic

Guest Daniyal

Wouldnt mind any B.Dortmund or Ajax or Roma.

How is this coming along? Still happening?

a little less interest than i'd of liked but due to that it looks about 99% that we'll now be running with the 40 team version which means we've actually got slightly more peeps saying there "interested/going join" than places available so means we should easily hit full quota straight off the bat because thats just forum user's who post not taking into account the silent partners and the added non forumers who always jump in when they see a full setup so all in all looks like its going to be a good setup if everyone/most follow up there interest

Guest Daniyal

I will take Bayern or Fernenbche.

a little less interest than i'd of liked but due to that it looks about 99% that we'll now be running with the 40 team version which means we've actually got slightly more peeps saying there "interested/going join" than places available so means we should easily hit full quota straight off the bat because thats just forum user's who post not taking into account the silent partners and the added non forumers who always jump in when they see a full setup so all in all looks like its going to be a good setup if everyone/most follow up there interest

Sounds good, can we pick teams or is it a free-for-all?

I will take Bayern or Fernenbche.

Fenerbahçe. Or Fenerbahce. Maybe Fenerbache.

God damn, we use a latin alphabet, what is so wrong with it, if you can write Arsenal, or Manchester United, you can easily write Fenerbahce or Galatasaray or Besiktas.

Not something personal by the way.

Sounds good' date=' can we pick teams or is it a free-for-all?[/quote']

total free for all like any standard setup once the transfer windows closed i'll be announcing on this thread which gameworld number we'll be using then its just a case of waiting for it to pop up on the new gameworlds list then its smash and grab who you can;)

total free for all like any standard setup once the transfer windows closed i'll be announcing on this thread which gameworld number we'll be using then its just a case of waiting for it to pop up on the new gameworlds list then its smash and grab who you can;)

Not going to turn my nose up at most of the clubs really so just gotta hope I can get in!

I have feeling that on the end there will be 20 managers involved.. :D

possibly' date=' but i think its got a very good chance of creating like a perfect storm scenario

ingredients

more managers showing interest than actual teams avialble means full setup is more likely, there for drawing more peeps outta the wood work on the off chance they manage to grab a team in a full forum setup means its going to bring even more feet to the party;)

[/font']

The only big signing I saw so far in this January is Reus's move to Dortmund. Obviously SM playing tricky way,loaned him out to Moenchengladbach until the end of the season:mad:. But like KopStar said the surprise will be coming next...

I love the way to reserve club. Who comes first he got it. However,because the majority of interest(I think) live in Western country and I live in Eastern country(Indonesia),it looks like I will ends up with Div.2 team. February 1 is school day!:P

Looking forward to this. I think only having 40 teams will make it quite sought after once people realise it's full. Also, the fact there won't be any really rather poor teams means we should be able to fill it. Then the high amount of players from externals means it also makes it more desirable once people have dropped out.

So i'm hoping for this to be a rather large success :)

The only big signing I saw so far in this January is Reus's move to Dortmund. Obviously SM playing tricky way' date='loaned him out to Moenchengladbach until the end of the season:mad:. But like KopStar said the surprise will be coming next...

I love the way to reserve club. Who comes first he got it. However,because the majority of interest(I think) live in Western country and I live in Eastern country(Indonesia),it looks like I will ends up with Div.2 team. February 1 is school day!:P[/quote']

the opening date im going to try and land it on is the first saturday of the month feb 4th because of ties on some peeps regarding work/school etc but how this gameworld number is going to be picked is once it gets to 07:00am 1st feb(g.m.t) im going to pre judge which number i think will land at a reasonable time on saturday(between 10:00am-17:00pm g.m.t) which at the moment shouldn't be to hard as the soccermanager made ones are popping out roughly at 1 per hour however what happens with most recent forum setups is peeps try to jump the gun and pre-order good teams in the hope of getting the big team in the right gameworld so this may happen sooner

but to be honest im going to add that into the equasion and over shoot the averages to try and counter it,

but nothing can be perfect when dealing with human interaction

but i can't stress this enough once a gameworld number is picked it won't be changed even if it pops up well earlier/later than anticipated

Yup looking forward to it

Just wish a few more of the big teams would make a few more big signings.

But deadline day is normally when the big stuff happens

You've clearly shown in 2642 that you can't handle big players anyway

;)

Guest Daniyal

Fenerbahçe. Or Fenerbahce. Maybe Fenerbache.

God damn' date=' we use a latin alphabet, what is so wrong with it, if you can write Arsenal, or Manchester United, you can easily write Fenerbahce or Galatasaray or Besiktas.

Not something personal by the way.[/quote']

yeah sorry i was on my fone.

Guest Daniyal

Wait do you have the option to Make 4 divs in WC just asking

Guest Daniyal

It isn't personal as I said earlier :) I'm tired of Europeans' misspelling team names.

Lol kool.im.off Pakistani descent...

the opening date im going to try and land it on is the first saturday of the month feb 4th because of ties on some peeps regarding work/school etc but how this gameworld number is going to be picked is once it gets to 07:00am 1st feb(g.m.t) im going to pre judge which number i think will land at a reasonable time on saturday(between 10:00am-17:00pm g.m.t) which at the moment shouldn't be to hard as the soccermanager made ones are popping out roughly at 1 per hour however what happens with most recent forum setups is peeps try to jump the gun and pre-order good teams in the hope of getting the big team in the right gameworld so this may happen sooner

but to be honest im going to add that into the equasion and over shoot the averages to try and counter it' date='

but nothing can be perfect when dealing with human interaction

[b']but i can't stress this enough once a gameworld number is picked it won't be changed even if it pops up well earlier/later than anticipated[/b]

Feb 4th is fine for me..(is that saturday haha)?

Guest Daniyal

Man I'd liked to Manage Olympiacos but if it is only 2 divs its ok.