Sign in to follow this  
KopStar

World Championship 14702- GOING STRONG

Re: New Forum WC- made after January transfer window! SUBMIT YOUR INTEREST NOW! :)

the opening date im going to try and land it on is the first saturday of the month feb 4th because of ties on some peeps regarding work/school etc but how this gameworld number is going to be picked is once it gets to 07:00am 1st feb(g.m.t) im going to pre judge which number i think will land at a reasonable time on saturday(between 10:00am-17:00pm g.m.t) which at the moment shouldn't be to hard as the soccermanager made ones are popping out roughly at 1 per hour however what happens with most recent forum setups is peeps try to jump the gun and pre-order good teams in the hope of getting the big team in the right gameworld so this may happen sooner

but to be honest im going to add that into the equasion and over shoot the averages to try and counter it' date='

but nothing can be perfect when dealing with human interaction

[b']but i can't stress this enough once a gameworld number is picked it won't be changed even if it pops up well earlier/later than anticipated[/b]

Totally on board with this...

Re: New Forum WC- made after January transfer window! SUBMIT YOUR INTEREST NOW! :)

the opening date im going to try and land it on is the first saturday of the month feb 4th because of ties on some peeps regarding work/school etc but how this gameworld number is going to be picked is once it gets to 07:00am 1st feb(g.m.t) im going to pre judge which number i think will land at a reasonable time on saturday(between 10:00am-17:00pm g.m.t) which at the moment shouldn't be to hard as the soccermanager made ones are popping out roughly at 1 per hour however what happens with most recent forum setups is peeps try to jump the gun and pre-order good teams in the hope of getting the big team in the right gameworld so this may happen sooner

but to be honest im going to add that into the equasion and over shoot the averages to try and counter it' date='

but nothing can be perfect when dealing with human interaction

[b']but i can't stress this enough once a gameworld number is picked it won't be changed even if it pops up well earlier/later than anticipated[/b]

Nice. Saturday is my favourite day behind Friday. 10 am-14 pm is good for me:D. I'm online on that time

@jediknight_ak Yes. Caceres heading to Juve on loan. I Read it on daily newspaper this morning

no probs guys good to see the majority are favouring or atleast being ok with the timeframe suggested:D

as i say though ive put quite a big window in so as if what happens as i expect it too(peeps starting auto ordering the big clubs) it should still fall within one of the two extremes of the proposed time gap, hopefully;)

i personally won't be reservingas in the last forum setup i got quite lucky with man utd so i'm gonna let someone esle have a stab of picking up the big guns in this gameworld so im going to be in the same boat as most and relying on the three f's to pick up a club, also the post i put the gameworld number in will be used as a "time stamp" almost to know im not fiddling with the chosen gameworld to benefit anyone person inparticular also i'll get hold of kopstar(or he can read it here) to change the title of thread to the alotted gameworld number and this thread will be also used for gameworld discuss/match reports etc,etc because well its already got a huge response/view number and saves the majority of having to re-sub another thread

so happy huntings folks and hope everyone gets what they want from this gameworld :D

Guest Daniyal

Well I'm already managing and EC11111, so managing A WC with other forumers will be nice, i'm defiantly in

Don't think we should decide on a number just yet. I think we should personally wait till all the transfer window transfers have been made on SM. Nothing worse than doing this for the jan window and then when we get the clubs, half the transfer we waited over a month for havent been updated on SM.

Don't think we should decide on a number just yet. I think we should personally wait till all the transfer window transfers have been made on SM. Nothing worse than doing this for the jan window and then when we get the clubs' date=' half the transfer we waited over a month for havent been updated on SM.[/quote']

Agreed with this, hence why we're waiting until the 4th i believe?

Re: New Forum WC- MADE SOON END OF TRANSFER WINDOW

hopeing the structure runs with 2 tier..

ec 11111 has been sound from the off even though its only a 2 tier.. should hopefully maintain because of that..

be good 2 see if a 2 tier wc has legs and also should be very maintainable numbers wise..

looking 4ward to this getting going.. like wcs.. dont have a clue who ill look 4 side wise :) ..

Agreed with this' date=' hence why we're waiting until the 4th i believe?[/quote']

Dans named the 4th Feb because it Comes on a Saturday !

I believe the 4th has been decided because its the first Saturday into the Month, Anything before the 4th would be a Day in the Week when people are at School/Work.

Guest Daniyal

Could someone please remind me what time the GW is due to open :)

4-5 feb I think, lol i wanna have 4 divisions but maybe 2 div is ok

just for all who are interested the gameworld number will be announced 2mrw morning between 07:00-08:00am(g,m,t) all things permitting

to clarify for any who are unsure

we will be using the new 40 team two division setup

just for all who are interested the gameworld number will be announced 2mrw morning between 07:00-08:00am(g' date='m,t) all things permitting

to clarify for any who are unsure

we will be using the new 40 team two division setup

[/font']

Ye waiting till 4-5th will be good.

Having a look at SM now and Saha is still at Everton. Zamora still Fulham so good that we wait.

After all the excitement of closing day deals last year' date=' this year's Jan transfer window was pretty disappointing to say the least...[/quote']

Very much so.

When the biggest few deals involved Saha, Pienaar and Nelson, it really shows a weak window.

Was hoping for bigger transfers to add interest to this

After all the excitement of closing day deals last year' date=' this year's Jan transfer window was pretty disappointing to say the least...[/quote']

Defo, was hoping for Hazard, Götze and Eriksen to move to Villa.

... Biggest transfer was Reus btw ;)

right then currently we are on gameworld number 14622 so going off the basis that 1's spawning roughly every hour or so its just a case of (3x24)+14622= now that comes out as 14694 so might aswell add a couple to round the number off

so the gameworld number we will be using is

world championship 14700

Re: World Championship 14700- MADE ROUGHLY 4 FEB

World Championship 14700 sounds good to me just hoping to get into the elite 40.

I don't think it will be made until the Sunday, but am very happy with the number :)