Yes, its in the suggestion bit. Because I suggest we thank SM for what they have done. :) For a great game, for a fantastic forum and for a magnificent management. And before you say it, no I am not sucking up (and for all those who seem to "hate" waiting for the game to process (Go and suck your.....lemon :D )

So, cmon everyone, Lets stand and applaud all the guys. Coz its the best footie management game on the net, and its free!!!!!

So, I will say thank you SM. Doing a great job. Keep it up.

Re: THANK YOU SM

thanks SM for this wonderful game :)

i know my life wouldn't be the same without it, met some good people on here, enjoyed a top game and a great forum, and would just like to thank you lot for the time/effort put into making the best free online game around ;)

icon_hail.gif

SM i bow down to your greatness for giving us a superb game to play. As i have said before i used to play many online management games and have quit them all in favour of this one. The realism, the forum, the people are wonderfull and i feel privilaged to be able to play along.

Long may SM continue to be number one. icon_banana.gif

I appriciate the Gores hard work in giving us what was a free game to start with and the improvements we have had over the past year have been immense. It was good when it started now its phenomanal now and i am well and trully hooked.

What i'm trying to say is SM I icon_smile_love.gif it.

Nice to see a feel good thread on here for a change :)

Just human nature to whinge and complain more than compliment these days (dang, Im sounding old again! lol). :rolleyes:

Thanks to the Gores and all the behind the scenes crew for making SM what it is, the BEST ONLINE FOOTBALL GAME, and on continually changing and improving the game and it's boundaries.

The future is bright, I wish you guys all the best! :)

Cheers,

Herby

Yeah I agree with all that has been said, you have created the best online management game that there is. Everybody that has worked on the game deserves credit for making it is and should be proud of what you have accomplished. Especially the unsung hero's that is the technical staff, without you people there wouldn't be a website.

Also the fact that the developers have kept trying to improve the game, trying to make this game better than what it already is and to do all of that and still make it free to some members....LEGENDS:)

Think most of everything i was going to say been already said,but i think you guys already know most of us to know how much we think of you and your great game.

It has to be something special to keep this 52yr old from being out every night discoing and painting the town red,and you guys have found it.:D;)

I agree with what everyone has been saying. I had tried a couple other management games before I joined this site and quit playing them because SM is just infinitely better. Thanks SM for making such an incredible game that gets better and better all the time.

Thanks SM and the Gores! I echo all of the below and hope this game continues to improve as I love it. Awesome game and I am completely hooked! (Its driving my wife nuts)!!

Maybe your wife is going nuts coz she is jealous. (They all nod in agreement). So I reckon maybe get her a computer, then she can come on SM. Yeah? lol

Might bring peace to the household. lol

What does this game do to us, hey!!! ha ha ha

:D

Soccer Manager Rules

:D

Thanks a lot to those who brought us this wonderful game! I am honoured to be a part of the forum, the chatroom and the game itself. I have met some quality people in this game and it's all down to the creators of soccermanager so thanks a lot as most of it's users are awesome, mainly us forumers :) Thanks for bringing different variety of setups, gold membership, blogs, the forum, the chatroom and many more things! It is safe to say i would be lost without this wonderful game on my computer!

Creators of soccer manager = LEGENDS :D

Think most of everything i was going to say been already said' date='but i think you guys already know most of us to know how much we think of you and your great game.

It has to be something special to keep this 52yr old from being out every night discoing and painting the town red,and you guys have found it.:D;)[/quote']

you seem so delightfully white trash Alan :D

SOCCER MANAGER ROCKS MY SOCKS!!!!!!!!!

istockphoto_111909_woo_yay.jpg

Guest the plummer

Thanks sm but a dont think a thanks is good enough for how good the game is .....ill buy another gold membership and i think thats a good enough

Everything I would have said has been said, so cheers guys for letting me post a short post :D Lemington Steve said exactly my thoughts :confused: Wierd.

Still cant belive how much great work has been made since I joined almost 2 years ago or around that! Back when the notice board was the best feature and then someone decided to abuse other managers on it :mad:

I live on the laptop for SM now. Usually on SM or the forum as soon as I get back from being out or what ever and as some of you said FM has taken a back seet overall lol.

Yeah soccermanager is a ok game i would not say best on the net..

but its a good game to play....

yeha its free but on other games where it free and you have to pay they teat you the same

i think on here soccermanager treat gold memebrs like GOLD.

but anyway yeah its a good game to play i like playin it...

Well if I was to be honest..

I never thought even at my ripe old age I would be sitting and festering on the internet whilst at home and at work, and like the majority have said I have to agree with. I've met some superb friends on here aswell -- some even my own age! Which I was suprised about. The dev's are great to talk to, always share information and help as best as they can to their ability.

SM has taken 35 pound of my hard earnt money - but Im willing to spend more as its kept me out the pub with my old man, which would have cost a lot more :D

I have great pride in moderating the forum and being a part of the best group of people and part of the best forum without fail, on the internet.

Thumbs up to all the staff - and 90% of the forum :)

The thing i really love about SM and what brings me back time and time again, is the community kind of feeling in the forum setups and the forum / chatroom.

Iv made some good mates on the forum, from young guns like Nav etc to oldies like raz, teb, and fraser. all who i consider more than internet acquaintances.

There are some really good people on SM and before starting about the game, i have to admit the game wouldnt be the same without them for me.

Id Not only like to thank the gores and the tech team whose names we dont know, but id also like to thank the forum admins who to be honest, dont get enough recognition for the hard work and hours they do. Constantly policing i presume can take a little fun for them out the forums, but they do it to keep the place good for us scabby lot ! So thanks Ste, John, Tech team, Raz, Ste ( teb ), Alan, Neller and Herby ! you make SM what it is today

Now to the game, I to never thought id be addicted to a website, even if it is a game based on the religion of my life. If i knew i played sm this much 2 years ago, id think G33K lol. but its not.

Its a great game, an awesome one. Its interactive, the features are vast, its realistic, its always improving and they base the game on what there customer want. a truely unique experience