Sign in to follow this  
Cedd

Courtios+5mil for Lamela?

I have Courtios and i was wondering if i should swap him for Lamela? I have Adler(91) as current keeper and 5million isnt much for me. Should i do the swap? My average rating of my first team is 91, so Lamela wouldnt get int either...:)

Thanks

Re: Courtios+5mil for Lamela?

Keep courtois' date='Amazing GK,should rise to 86-87 for this upcoming changes,Beats Asenjo by a long way

Plus Adler is Injured.

So is there anyone eles u can offer ?[/quote']

I know courtios is amazing im just wandering who is the most amazing out of the two, lamela or Courtios? Thanks for you info on Adler, i will be sure to look for a replacment :) I also have (hes only rreally interested in yourh):

Borja Ekiza

Boyata

Kevin trapp

Baptise Reynet

Wilfred Zaha

Davila

Re: Courtios+5mil for Lamela?

I know courtios is amazing im just wandering who is the most amazing out of the two' date=' lamela or Courtios? Thanks for you info on Adler, i will be sure to look for a replacment :) I also have (hes only rreally interested in yourh):

Borja Ekiza

Boyata

Kevin trapp

Baptise Reynet

Wilfred Zaha

Davila[/quote']

I would give trapp away,He is good,But i would rather keep Courtois :)

Riferimento: Re: Courtios+5mil for Lamela?

I know courtios is amazing im just wandering who is the most amazing out of the two' date=' lamela or Courtios? Thanks for you info on Adler, i will be sure to look for a replacment :) I also have (hes only rreally interested in yourh):

Borja Ekiza

Boyata

Kevin trapp

Baptise Reynet

Wilfred Zaha

Davila[/quote']

Give Kevin Trapp, you have an amazing future goalkeeper like Courtois, you don't need Trapp :D