Gregory Van Der Wiel or Ignazio Abate?

Re: Gregory Van Der Wiel or Ignazio Abate?

i need one of em for the future' date=' someone that could rise next time and be the next Sergio Ramos? i have Ramos in my squad so i can sell one for cash :)

Thanks for helping![/quote']

I'll go for Van der wiel. He just transfer to Valencia. At there he will be the first choice right back and i can only see him rising from now.

VDW will go to valencia and get to 90 for playing regularly.... I don't believe he'll get higher. Can have por positional sense on occasion and one of the reasons Ajax dropped him on occasion and are willing to let him go. I'm not believing the hype.

Abate has improved continuously whether due to his own development or just the organisational skills of those around him ie nesta/silva. He is now on the verge of the Italian team and top/best side in Italy AC Milan..until proven otherwise.

I don't think either can get to Ramos's rating but would recommend Abate of the two.

i need one of em for the future' date=' someone that could rise next time and be the next Sergio Ramos? i have Ramos in my squad so i can sell one for cash :)

Thanks for helping![/quote']

I prefer Van Der Wiel , he is now moving to Valencia and I think he will get regular starts . Ibate is good too but VdW is slightly younger :) .