{NEW}European War II - Germany V Spain

Re: {NEW}European War II - Germany V Spain

AOMFIBNGSADKLFMAIUWHEFNLSAEMVIAEFVMEWNCBDCRBRWENCIBCEBV ARFNCWEBCIWECJANVCA JV AEHVSADBV

On a Serious Note' date='

What do people want for Transfer Budget

Economy

Concerns

Buy From Un Managed

Buy From External

Buy From Own Nation [b'](would be cool but maybe not a popular option [especialy for us German Teams :LLLLL!)[/b]

Start With Default Squads or Empty (Empty would be cool if we used Buy from own nation. will be tough though so maybe not popular)

SUGGESTIONS GUYS

SUGGESTIONS!

have you any wool, yes sir, yes sir 3 bags full. one for the master one for the dame. one for the little boy who lives down the lane.

:)

:mad::mad::mad::mad:WHAT?:mad::mad::mad::mad:

im asking for suggestions shouty pants"

What do people want for Transfer Budget Depends on other rules

Economy - Rich

Concerns - Yes

Buy From Un Managed - No

Buy From External - Yes

Buy From Own Nation (would be cool but maybe not a popular option [especialy for us German Teams :LLLLL!) - Maybe... Yes

Start With Default Squads or Empty (Empty would be cool if we used Buy from own nation. will be tough though so maybe not popular) -NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - DEFAULT

What do people want for Transfer Budget Depends on other rules

Economy - Rich

Concerns - Yes

Buy From Un Managed - No

Buy From External - Yes

Buy From Own Nation (would be cool but maybe not a popular option [especialy for us German Teams :LLLLL!) - Maybe... Yes

Start With Default Squads or Empty (Empty would be cool if we used Buy from own nation. will be tough though so maybe not popular) -NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - DEFAULT

i will take nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooote of that

If we're considering adding another nation, then I hope we can repick clubs lol.

Germany, Spain... the right choice is to add England, 3 biggest leagues in europe. 1 was allies, 1 was axis, 1 is just a nobody neutral lol.

But if you don't want England since there's another european war going on, the next biggest league might be France and Italy. 12 teams per division is a better size than 8, 11 games x 2(home/away).

I have an idea about the "Buy From Own Nation", but that is another gameworld idea. You still have customs left? lol. Not a good idea to put this in european war because the clubs itself already have multi-nationality and it is a bit messed up.

As for this game, I generally thought it may be better to wait for Jan transfer window to be over since players are based on real life and can play the most updated.

My idea of "Buy From Own Nation" can be set up anytime though.

Put it in quotes:

I got this idea from another forumer but refined it. Since you asked it here, I'll post it here.

Here goes:

A Nation's Pride

-Clubs are allowed to buy only players of their nationality.

-All teams start empty squad.

-All teams have 200M budget at the start.

-Normal economy

-No buying from unmanaged clubs.

-At least 10 teams x 2 divisions - Promotions/relegations. The more the merrier.

-Concerns on.

-SMFA monitor off.

This idea is pretty intriguing because you have control of some things, but no control of some others. It is also pretty fair, this is important for the longevity of the game - because the talent available to you is based on the country's ability to produce them. Each country has many players, some upcoming stars, some already established, it is up to the manager's preference and ability to build a team and challenge.

It also invokes a little bit of patriotic feel as you may feel obligated as a club to represent your country's success.

route 1:

-Each country has only 1 club to represent themselves.

Having one club per country will cover more nations and allow a bigger talent pool for each club.

Picking the representing team can be tricky though, I'd say go for the most reputable club of that country, or allowing players to choose from a few most reputable options is also not a bad idea. I can easily name 20 countries with one decent team to represent them. 20+ is also possible. Stadium size at least 20k.

route 2:

-More than 1 club representing a nation.

Another way to do it is to have more than 1 clubs from one country, this adds a new angle to the game and will definitely be more competitive especially during bidding.

There is a possibility that the balance of teams are not as good as route 1. It could be difficult to allocate which countries will have more than 1 clubs and may be less consistent. Some less powerful clubs/countries may be entirely removed as multiple clubs from a country can easily replace them. That could mean certain group of good players are not available to anyone.