Gold Championship 155 Discussion Thread!..

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Gold Championship 155 Discussion Thread!..

all this time, managed to grab a good team, pure luck logged in on 12.36, english leage opened up look and saw man city, managed to get them, i probably think i could have got barca or madrid, but didnt want to risk losing city.

all players can leave for p/e , except silva kompany, hart and aguero

Managed to come to a deal with Derby for Mason Bennett, was an expensive deal but it should prove to be fruitful enough.

Also, Wolfsburg are looking to do deals on Trasch, Mandzukic and Benaglio.. Looking to do a deal for an elite keeper or for young risers.

Ajax have managed to get the agreements of Jose Enrique' date=' Charlie Adam, Pjanic, M'Vila and Bent but we are losing Vertonghan, VDW, Boileson, Alderwiereld and Hamdoui.

Very happy with these early dealings but now we really need defenders :P[/quote']

Come back mate Juan has just opened for sale LOL

Come back mate Juan has just opened for sale LOL

Good i'm looking for a defender.

I am able to use Janssen, Lodeirao, Bulykin and Aissit to get one defenders so if anyone has any that they are looking to get rid of then let me know :)

Also, which leagues are external in this GC?

Edit:- Blind and Enoh are off to Roma. So only one defender is now needed :)

Just a quick one everyone:

Burdisso 90 - The Center Half is the best player listed for cash only PM me you never know you may get him before the setup opens could be a top signing for anyone in need of a CB.

Reason for selling if I need one LOL:

Samba - Lescott - Alderweireld: The trio are on there way to Roma when the setup opens.

The Milan manager is an idiot who cancels deals so be warned!

Same with Aston Villa manager. Agreed a deal for Bent with him yesterday which he was happy with and now he accepts one with Chelsea for crappy Anelka. Absolutely fuming, some people shouldn't be allowed to play this game. Don't agree to a deal if you're going to back out and not even tell me :mad::mad::mad:

Same with Aston Villa manager. Agreed a deal for Bent with him yesterday which he was happy with and now he accepts one with Chelsea for crappy Anelka. Absolutely fuming' date=' some people shouldn't be allowed to play this game. Don't agree to a deal if you're going to back out and not even tell me :mad::mad::mad:[/quote']

Some guys have no class....and if he's getting Anelka he'll get whats coming to him as that guys awful!

Same as the Milan manager who begs me for a deal then isn't man enough to apologise when he cancels.