Sign in to follow this  
racky

Gold Championship 155 Discussion Thread!..

Re: Gold Championship 155 Discussion Thread!..

West Ham United have been very bussy the past 24H with Demel and Barrera leaving for a combind 12.5m

Joe Cole will be making his long awated return too the Hammers after the London side forked out 16m for the Liverpool reject.

Juan Roman Riquelme will also be joining up with the London side as they try too meat the match of the EPL after the first three games saw them pick up just three points, he will be costing a nice 10m and we hope he can be the impect CM we have been looking for.

Anyway new number one Sorensen could be repleced soon more news on this as it happens.

Re: Gold Championship 155 Discussion Thread!..

AFC Bournemouth Appoints ShaneMcG

GC155

150px-AFC_Bournemouth_%282013%29.svg.png

New Bournemouth Manager Mr Shane McGrory has spoken to the press today for the first time since taking control of the club.

-

Taking to the press for the first time Mr McG said "I look forward to a long and successful era. The current economic state of the club is in good shape, and I am confident we can build the squad on top of this. I am looking forward to leading them into European football. My targets include taking the cherries to a first ever league title within 3 years. I look forward to my battles with a very competitive domestic league, as well as some exciting exploits in Europe."

-

200px-Carlos_Bacca%2C_2012-07-17.jpg

McG has moved quickly to add some experience to his squad including

VUCINIĆ, Mirko and MELO, Felipe but underlines to every first team player of high enough caliber they will get their chance to shine this season. He thinks they lack extreme world class talent at present. He hopes to add some true world class pedigree in the coming months ahead.

-

ShaneMcG promises the fans a great attacking line up with silky football from the new Bournemouth under his guidance. He asks the fans to be patient as he moulds his team together in the coming months.

-

He welcomes ALL PMs regarding squad, many players for exchange just make a BID or PM to discuss....

220px-Giovani_dos_Santos_Ram%C3%ADrez.jpg