Gold Championship 155 Discussion Thread!..

Re: Gold Championship 155 Discussion Thread!..

Some guys have no class....and if he's getting Anelka he'll get whats coming to him as that guys awful!

Same as the Milan manager who begs me for a deal then isn't man enough to apologise when he cancels.

Going to love the -6 when they review China ;)

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to love the -6 when they review China ;)

Tell me about it got a counter for bent for my 89 ST and took it just to come back and see Anelka going there just droped two and is now under SM as in China good luck to Aston Villa as there loss there manager this season 100% on that lol.

Roma still looking to deal Pizarro 90 can leave for a 88+ CB any age just not too old.

looks like im sitting back in market yet again for this new gc..

seeing some shocking deals go through and not getting involved in it at all :) ..

lookin lke ill keep solid core then move on second run of tbs after all the flappin is over :) ..

everythin is solid now wi madrid for a while so i get the 3 players i gone in for cool.. if not no danger at all..

every positional is coverd from off..

in need of rb/rm.. cb.. cf if any1 has 1 :) ..

p.s altintop leaves for 16 million 2 galatasaray.. joselu moves to roma for 4 million..

decided to get involved in the dingy dealing..

The offer for Mamadou SAKHO of Paris Saint-Germain from Real Madrid has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

cost me arbeloa n callejon..

need to nail 1 more positional or 2 then im pritty much complete :) ..

The offer for Christopher SAMBA of Blackburn Rovers from Roma has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours...

A big price payed for the Blackburn center half with Heinze and Simplicio going the over way, the 89 and 88 will be key players for them and was only subs here. Samba is only 27 linked with Liverpool and Arsenal could turn out too be a cracking deal. Him and Alderweireld will be cracking for a long time too come. Juan will be next out for our team heading to Ajax tomorow.

had my first round of transfers accepted all from exteranl clubs some i'm the only bidder but in most cases there's contesting bids

definetley joining

daniel pudil from krc genk

jonathan blondel from club brugge

carlos sanchez from river plate

martin bergvold from copenhagen

david degen from bsc young boys

amine chermiti from fc zurich

contested players are

guil. gillet between myself and qpr think theyve got it though if i'm honest

maurico victorino me and seattle sounders, no real idea who's favourite on this one

mike jensen might have this one although its definetley a close thing

menegazzo fernando other bids in from parma atletico minero, i know my trade in value was about 11mil so again looks pretty even

marco streller other bidder in this case is ac milan of all teams although there bids straight cash 5.6m and im pretty sure my offer on p/e was slightly higher than that

still got about 6-7mil left to spend aswell on one luxary player

also got anders lindegarrd in on loan from man united(thanks bud)

Well first deals are done.

Drogba is the big hit who is in too the squad.

De Jong and Barry also in.

Samba also has joined.

My youth team has welcomed some top up coming stars.

We have a 90 AvR but have names like Pizarro - Totti on the bench so could rise if I can find some more signings.

Roma has been very bissy since I took over and have welcomed

Drogba 94 - De Jong 92 - Barry 91 - Alderweireld 89 - Almeida 89 - Samba 88 - Enoh 87 - Heskey 87 - Ljajic 87 - Blind 84 - Joselu 82 - Trantino 77 - Digen 76

We have lost

De Rossi 94 - Juan 91 - Pjanic 90 - Borriello 89 - Heinze 89 - Osvaldo 89 - Perrotta 88 - Taddel 88 - Bojan 88 - Simplicio 88 - Lamela 87 - Greco 84

Still looking for more deals

Tottenham Hotspur have finished their main dealings for the start of the season. The following players have joined / are on their way with bids accepted:

Pato, 92

Van Bommel, 92

Ambrosini, 90

Balotelli, 90 (on a season long loan)

Eriksen, 88

Some youth and experience in there, needed for a long campaign. Other youth/squad players may be signed, but no high profile signings will occur. There is a bid for Casemiro, but the manager has little confidence in this being accepted.

Tottenham Hotspur have finished their main dealings for the start of the season. The following players have joined / are on their way with bids accepted:

Pato' date=' 92

Van Bommel, 92

Ambrosini, 90

Balotelli, 90 (on a season long loan)

Eriksen, 88[/quote']

Ajax eagerly await the signatures of Defoe, Huddlestone and Sandro :)

Luis OLASCOAGA has completed his move to Roma from Club América for £380,000

Another youth here, played one game for America this season. A long term hope but with over 50M the 380K price was nothing.

Fábio SIMPLICIO has completed his move to Blackburn Rovers from Roma for £5,440,000

Has joined Heinze in England with Blackburn, the deal saw 27 year old CB Samba join us, real happy with the deal, both was subs and Samba is linked with Tottenham, Arsenal, Liverpool and more big teams around the world could turn out to be a 90+ in the next season or two.

Nicolás BURDISSO has completed his move to Aston Villa from Roma for £2,000,000 plus Richard DUNNE and Nathan DELFOUNESO

Well the way there manager is playing was hoping to snag a cracking deal, but a big fan of Nathan and Dunne yes now a 88 but is still good for a few years, can use in a deal when off TFB.

My CB role is now sorted with subs Dunne and Samba so all good.

Nathan needs first team football, the 83 can leave on a season long loan. Can also send Blind 84 out on loan, could be a cracking combo for any small team.

The offer for Raúl ALBIOL of Real Madrid from Paris Saint-Germain has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

in a 10 mill cash deal that will see gamiero move across for diarra..

needed a cf as i like 1 in the ranks so had 2 foot shoot 2 see gamiero over..

couldnt quite tie a deal for pastore also.. so he unfortuntaley moves across 2 man city instead..

but still very happy 2 secure gamiero and sakho from psg :) ..

just need a top drawer right back now grrrrr.. :)

would have had vdw..

rekon u rushed of out blocks 2 quick.. would have beat deal u took 4 him :) ..

Nah i got exactly what i needed. I needed a replacement defender and a centre mid and i rate them both very highly. You have to be quick as after a week no one bloomin comes onto the setup anymore and deals take years to find.

The offer for Kévin GAMEIRO of Paris Saint-Germain from Real Madrid has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

straight swap for diarra.. bin pleasure doing business with psg.. very easy gaffer to deal with :) ..

kaka can go on a 2 4 1 involving 89+ players depending on if im feeling wot i see or not :) ..