Gold Championship 155 Discussion Thread!..

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Gold Championship 155 Discussion Thread!..

The offer for Ricardo KAKA of Real Madrid from Manchester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

taken 15 million and micah richards.. seriously felt i needed cover on right hand side of defence as i only had ramos for that having shipped out diarra for gameiro.. not 1 of my best deals but a deal i can afford 2 do for the sake of avoiding any sticky situations..

Muaro Diaz - 20-83 + Joan Capdevilla - 33-89 are coming to Roma at the cost of just under 22M, I have some top cash here, have more aims could be cracking to get some more depth in.

FA - Simon Pouplin 26-85 has joined for 3M the GK is in just for depth.

Basel CB Arlind Ajeti 18-75 in 460K

I am willing to sign any under 21 players just message me can only offer cash.

Joan CAPDEVILA has completed his move to Roma from Benfica for £14,000,000

Been signed for depth, he is a sub yes he is better then Angel but the 22 year old is a first team star here.

Mauro DIAZ has completed his move to Roma from River Plate for £7,865,000

Another sub here, the Argentina AM rated 83 is a long term plan for the club.

Shuto Kojima 19-75 is joining for 480K, the DM has played six games this season, another good up coming star for the club.

Ricardo Alves 20-75 is joining for 500K, the Portugal CB is yet another long term hope, eight games too his name this season has been getting tracked by a few smaller epl team but could be a good up comer.

Bayerns in and outs so far (Including the deals that will occur)

In:

Chiellini 94

Nesta 94

Lampard 93

Mata 92

Meireles 91

Lombaerts 89

Barzagli 89

Out:

Muller 93

Badstuber 91

Tymochuk 91

Kroos 90

Boateng 90

Gustavo 89

Butt 88

Alaba 87

I'm still open to do deals. anyone can go, but I do prefer 2 for one of mine deals as I need depth. and that's pretty much only in the winger + striker department. This however doesn't mean that Robben or Ribery is unavailble tho :P

Ps. Please do not make offers as if I were desperate :D

The offer for Jérémy MENEZ of Paris Saint-Germain from Roma has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The 24 year old is joining for Totti and Pizarro, I am happy with that. Also welcomed Joo-Ho Park from Basel, the 24 year old should rise to 85/86 so the 3.5 million I payed was a cracking deal.

Joo-Ho Park + Vito Mannone: The duo can leave for cash need first team football.

Facundo Affranchino + Shaunki Takahashi: The youth duo rated at 82 are joining for 6M.

I have over stars for loan and for sale, so just let me know.

Tottenham Hotspur have secured the contracts of several young faces, particularly of note is the young Brazilian defender Mario Fernandes. He is primarily a central defender, though for his club in real life he plays out of position (though still effectively) at right back.

been quite busy in the transfer market of late with blackpool, missed out on one or two targets i would of liked to of snagged but overall pretty pleased with what ive managed to get

also if anyones interested in matt phillips he can go on p/e for an attacker

prefer older higher rated in trade

Current first team

anders lindegaard 87ov(ln)

ivan kelava 84ov

daniel pudil 86ov

bob harris 77ov

scott sutter 86ov

paul bignot 67ov

jeroen simaeys 86ov

ragnar sigurdsson 86ov

ryan donk 86ov

miroel radoi 87ov

carlos sanchez 85ov

markus steinhoffer 85ov

sulley muntari 88ov

jon blondel 86ov

mike jensen 85ov

martin bergvold 85ov

michael krohn-dehli 86ov

matt phillips 83ov

david degen 86ov

marco streller 87ov

dante lopez 86ov

amine chermiti 85ov

current youth squad

mark halstead 75ov

stephen husband 75ov

gonzalo bueno 75ov

thomas ince 75ov

Bayern still looking for a striker to partner Gomez

Probably just accepting 2 for 1 deals but if the right swap comes in..

Ribery,schweini,Lahm,Robben..neuer! anyone of them can go for the right replacement and a striker ;o

Will listen to offers that doesn't include a striker aswell ofc.. but a striker is my main priority atm.

Roma - Our plan to take over Italy is going well, French AM Menez was the latest player to join with Totti and Pizarro heading to France. I am happy with the way the team is looking for the season ahead and long term.

My hole youth team bar Ljajic can leave on loan, need first team footbll. Joselu is in there.

Have sent another two loans out this time too the MLS.

Still have some ok players for cash.

The offer for Antonio ADÁN of Real Madrid from Roma has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

My 2nd chose keeper for the season, needed to sign a number 2 as I have loaned my over keepers who could have played here out.

The Spanish 24 year old will be a key for cup games with smaller teams.

P.S My 88 RB can leave for cash best offer will win.

MAN CITY TRANSFERS WINDING DOWN:

In:

Kaka, De Rossi, Hazard, Howedes, Vertoghen, Pastore, Dazagoev, Doumbia, Bas Dost and Barry Bannan

Out:

Zabaleta, Savic, K Toure, Kolarov, Richards, De Jong, Adam Johnson, Milner, Barry, Tevez, Adebayor and Dzeko

Really happy with my squad now, Nasri still available for 2 players.

Good Luck to everyone in the set up

The long term of Roma is 23 man strong.

When you add the players out on loan it is 40 man strong.

The add the 22-24 players it is 48 man strong.

I hope for at least 10 of them too become big names. There is some Madrid and more players there, just hope I have not shot my foot off going for a long term team, mixed with the likes of Drogba, De Jong, Barry, Samba.

last piece of transfer business completed for this "window" for blackpool

signed 25yr old 80ov Milan PERENDIJA just needed a 4th cb and for cash available was the best i could afford plus always got an outside chance of a rise next time the romanian leagues are reviewed:D

Spurs celebrate a 3-1 victory away at Sunderland, in their first fixture of the season. Pato bagged a brace, scoring a sensational 1st-minute goal and capping the game off with an 88th-minute strike. BAE also grabbed a goal in the 43rd minute, beforehand Sunderland got their only goal in the 31st-minute.

Pato more than lived up to the cost of signing him, as he now has 2 goals in only one game, and the manager has faith he will repay Spurs with many more.

An enjoyable match for the White Hart Lane outfit.

spacer.gif

Dan James steered Blackpool to victory against Watford.

Blackpool outclassed Watford and beat them 4 - 3 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.

Radoi scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Simaeys and Muntari were also amongst the goalscorers.

crazy game to start the season off with went 3-0 down, then sulley muntari grabbed a goal in 63rd min, i had a set tactic to change my lone forward at 75mins, that happened

and my team then went on to score 3 goals in the last 15mins of the game

although i did pick up an injury and a straight red

89'spacer.gif RED CARD - Jeroen SIMAEYS is sent off after head butting an opponent!
spacer.gif

Jonathan BLONDEL suffered a minor injury in the last game.