Gold Championship 155 Discussion Thread!..

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Gold Championship 155 Discussion Thread!..

blackpools "b" team eased past ebbsfleet tonight in the cup

spacer.gif

Dan James steered Blackpool to victory against Ebbsfleet United.

Blackpool beat Ebbsfleet United 4 - 0 in their English Shield Round 1 fixture.

Lopez scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Degen and Misevski were also amongst the goalscorers.

Tottenham celebrate a 2-0 victory over AEK Athens in their first match of the SMFA Shield. They go top of the group, the only team of the four to collect the maximum 3 points.

Yesterday's 4-2 friendly win over Malaga, and the 3-1 league win on Saturday make it 3 wins from 3 games for Spurs and their manager. Let's hope we can maintain results such as these throughout the season.

After a 'Bye' for the first round, Spurs have drawn Shorpe for the second round of the English Shield. After checking the fixtures for the second round, the one that stands out is Arsenal v Manchester United... looks to be a big clash - one giant must exit.

The offer for Stefan BABOVIC of FK Partizan from FC Groningen has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Srdjan GRAHOVAC of Borac Banja Luka from FC Groningen has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Miroslav STEVANOVIC of FK Vojvodina from FC Groningen has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Srdjan MIJAILOVIC of Crvena Zvezda from FC Groningen has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

I am very pleased with these deals as I have signed them all for very acceptable fees. Stefan Babovic will be the main addition of strength to our squad seeing as he is the highest rated. The other three are youngster who are more then guaranteed a rise.

Dan James steered Blackpool to victory against Portsmouth.

Blackpool beat Portsmouth 2 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Krohn-dehli scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Streller was also on the scoresheet for his side.

bad news though yet another injury, got two guys out injured now and 1 suspended, just glad i went for depth with this squad so ive got abit of breathing room, as long as it doesn't get much worse

simaeys 1 match ban(was 3 game ban)

blondel back in 6 days time

krohn dehli 4 weeks out

A shocking night across the English First Division. Tottenham Hotspur were ahead 2-1, thinking they had the game won... when on the 89th minute Bolton earn a 2-2 draw, holding Spurs. The Spurs manager feels hard done by, considering his side dominated possession, total shots, shots on target and had more corners. Moreover, Bolton only had 2 shots on target, scoring both.

The blow of a draw was softened however, when Spurs' rivals suffered similar results. Manchester Utd drew with QPR, Arsenal drew with Wolves, but Chelsea and Manchester City both suffered losses.

On the upside, Pato is proving a heck of a player with 3 goals and 1 assist from 2 league games.

Dan James earned a draw with Blackpool against Nottingham Forest.

Blackpool dominated much of the play against Nottingham Forest but could only manage a 1 - 1 draw in their Division 2 fixture.

Streller scored the only goal for Blackpool and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

not a bad scoreline til i looked at the stats had 74/26% possesion in my favour

but only 1 shot on target, crazy:confused:

Tottenham Hotspur ascend to the top of Division 1, albeit after 3 games. They defeated a Liverpool side, who before this encounter had collected 6 points from 2 games.

The final score was 3-1, goals from Van der Vaart, Pato and Lennon sealed the win, Liverpool grabbed a late goal in the 88th minute, but it did little to lift the mood of their visiting side. The Spurs manager was particularly impressed with his teams possession, and that 8 out of 8 shots were on target.

Pato again proved key, claiming his 3rd Man-of-the-Match award from 3 games. He also grabbed his 4th goal of the season, and his 3rd assist. Despite the day's successes, there is some bad news for Spurs. Parker will be out for 4 weeks, and Van Bommell will be missed for 4 days - missing Wednesday's encounter with Stoke.

Michael Salt steered Tottenham Hotspur to victory against Liverpool.

Tottenham Hotspur beat Liverpool 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Pato scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Lennon and Van Der Vaart were also amongst the goalscorers.

b team does the job over notts county tonight in the cup, however i've drawn premiership side stoke in the next round so might be time to bring in some of the big guns see if they can bridge the gap and make it through the next stage

Dan James steered Blackpool to victory against Notts County.

Blackpool hammered Notts County 6 - 0 in their English Shield Round 2 fixture.

Lopez scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Chermiti and Simaeys were also amongst the goalscorers.

Chelsea - Basically a new team has been formed here.

Starting 11 -

Sirigu

Bosingwa Ranocchia Luiz Periera

Fernando

Sturridge Sneijder Walcott

Pazzini Bent

Reserve side -

Sirigu

Nagatomo Smalling Caceres Tiene

Matuidi

Rudy Giuliano Ramsey

Negredo Osvaldo

Out on loan players - Lukaku , Mangala , Ricardo Alvarez , Lamela , Isco , Romeu , Courtious , Bruma , Mcearchen and more players like Cleverley sitting on the bench.

To be fair its not the best Chelsea side i could of made , but in terms of future potential this side can develop into something great.

Future stars like Luiz , Ranocchia , Alvarez , Smalling ,Cleverley , Isco etc

took over the reigns at wigan athletic sometime last night, better starting 11 probably slightly worse squad than my blackpool team but figured prem, over div 1 might aswell take it

also ran in too some funny old managers aswell last night but i suppose everyone has there own quirks, playing fulham tonight not expecting much but a point would be a good start

Michael Salt steered Tottenham Hotspur to victory against Stoke City.

Tottenham Hotspur beat Stoke City 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Van Der Vaart had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Ambrosini and Pato were amongst the goalscorers.

Spurs maintain their position at the top of Division 1. Tonight's game was a 3-0 win in which Ambrosini - filling in for the in injured Parker - grabbed 2 goals. Pato scored in yet another game, taking his tally up to 4 League Games; 5 Goals; 3 Assists.

An injury to William Gallas - Spurs' most talented defender - is a huge blow. He is due back on the 29th January and Scott Parker is due back 2 days later on the 31st.

Saturday's game looks to be the biggest game of the season for Tottenham - they host arch-rivals Arsenal in what could be a fiercely fought match.

completed my first signing for wigan

was desperately in need of another cb and after being under bid on liam ridgewell from brum by wba:confused:

i went in for leobardo lopez from pachuca picked him up for c.v of just over 6.8mil

a few more more faces should be joining in the next day or so to hopefully give me a much more rounded squad to work with and hopefully will allow me to slowly climb up the premiership

currently sitting in 15th but level on points with 12 just inherited a terrible goal difference but with only 4 games gone that can easily be sorted

two more players agreed terms with

ones just a shoddy backup keeper so i can sell my two iffy ones once external or live managers bid

and the second is pretty much a straight swap

as at wigan ive got loads of wing/fwd and i don't use wingers and usually only play 1 upfront so to use all my top rated players in my starting 11 ive shipped out albert crusat 87ov wing/fwd for karim ziani 87ov wing/am

Dan James steered Wigan Athletic to victory against Queens Park Rangers.

Wigan Athletic beat Queens Park Rangers 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Ziani scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Mccarthy was also on the scoresheet for his side.

very happy with the win considering qpr were joint top of the table before tongiths game only downer lost alcaraz for 9days through injury

Needless to say I am absolutely ecstatic after tonight's result.

Michael Salt steered Tottenham Hotspur to victory against fierce rivals Arsenal in the North London Derby.

Tottenham Hotspur beat Arsenal 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Pato scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Eriksen and Ambrosini were also amongst the goalscorers.

Beat bitter rivals Arsenal 5-1 to defend my place at the top of the table. Credit to the lads for having the right mentality after going down - they got on with the job. Pato grabbed 2 goals, he is now becoming something of a fans' favourite at the club. Spurs now sit 2 points clear at the top - however several strong clubs sit below, all waiting should we slip up.