Sign in to follow this  
racky

Gold Championship 155 Discussion Thread!..

Re: Gold Championship 155 Discussion Thread!..

not looking forward to tonights fixture one bit although since i took over wigan ive got a 100% record with a win over fulham and qpr respectively

tonight its an away day at old trafford:eek:, as long as its not a cricket score i'll be happy, as my back line's some what iffy with only 1 regular actually available to play

not looking forward to tonights fixture one bit although since i took over wigan ive got a 100% record with a win over fulham and qpr respectively

tonight its an away day at old trafford:eek:' date=' as long as its not a cricket score i'll be happy, as my back line's some what iffy with only 1 regular actually available to play

[/font']

I wouldn't mind helping out a fellow forumer if my chairman allows it you could have barzagli for a game or two. although after that I probably need him back for depth :P

I wouldn't mind helping out a fellow forumer if my chairman allows it you could have barzagli for a game or two. although after that I probably need him back for depth :P

bud that'd be sweet because by then my cb's should be back fully fit

just looked though and barzagli's not fully fit only 87% so wouldn't want to risk an injury for you if youve got another of similar ratings though that'd be quality

bud that'd be sweet because by then my cb's should be back fully fit

just looked though and barzagli's not fully fit only 87% so wouldn't want to risk an injury for you if youve got another of similar ratings though that'd be quality

Sure, try Lombaerts instead then.

Hopefully my chairman will let us :)

made for brilliant viewing through the score center

as you can see from when the goals were scored my boys was in the game til the last 10 mins or so which isn't bad considering the gulf in class

man united g.s

J.HERNANDEZ 30, 77, 81

W.ROONEY 50

S.RAMIRES 80

wigan g.s

M.PEDERSEN 17, 57, 75

Dan James was unable to prevent a Wigan Athletic defeat to Manchester United.

Wigan Athletic lost 5 - 3 to Manchester United in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Pedersen was on the scoresheet for his side.

Nolan Roux to Chelsea

Roux1.jpg

Chelsea sign a great star from france , well i dont really need him at all for my side however got a few injuries so can come in use. when bent is back to full fitness i will loan him out. Roux set for a move to lille so i expect a 89/90 soon for him.

Anzhi aim to put stop to 3 consecutive draws.

Big match with Zenit tonight but looks like im gonna pay the price for my rotation policy.

although ive only slipped one point behind, my team are exceeding my expectations but this may be down to inconsistent results all round.

I'm happy with my squad but am going to put Maicon up for trade to strengthen my team further.

Oldham Athletic placed a disappointing 14th place in the league head over to MK Dons placed 5th in the league. My great friendship with the Real Madrid manager has allowed me to take GRANERO 89 and VARANE 86 on loan for the remainder of the season, this adds to DOUGLAS 86 on loan from Fiorentina aswell. I'm expecting a win tonight with this squad:

GK- SCARPI 80

LB- PEIXOTO 85

CB- CAMPBELL 82 (SUB: VIAFARA 80 on 60 mins)

CB- DOUGLAS 86 (SUB: COYETTE 80 on 60 mins)

RB- ANGBWA 86

DM- VARANE 86

LM- MENEZES 82 (SUB: KIM 80 on 60 mins)

CM- GRANERO 89

RM- LUCIANO 85

ST- BARE 85

ST- NIKEZIC 80

------------------------------------------------

THE MANAGER EXPECTS A WIN !:)!:)!:)!:)!:)!:)

------------------------------------------------

My Spurs drew 1-1 with struggling giants Manchester City.

Restricted them to 1 shot on target all match, so regret not taking chances. Possession was 50/50.

Started the season well, was 1st for a while. 1 win in the last six league games (ouch) leaves me sitting in 2nd place (somehow), however Spurs are now 6 points behind 1st-place Manchester United.

Gooners travel to the Cottage tonight

Arsenal have just left for the short trip across to West London to Play Fulham at Craven Cottage.

Arsenal have pieced together a fine run of form which has seen them go 8 premiership games unbeaten winning 5 and drawing 3.

This form has seen us creep into 3rd Place and we hope to keep that run going.

One enforced change see's Urby Emanuelson come into the first XI to replace Andrei Arshavin who completed his 28m Euros move to Russia with Locomotiv Moscow.

We liked Arshavin despite his poor real life form but when a bid comes in like that your head is turned.

Likewise with Chamakhs 19m move to Sporting Lisborn.

Arsenal are in the cash market for a player if you are looking to sell.

Anzhi gaffer slightly disappointed at recent results!!

"Without wanting to be too harsh on my team , were just failing to get the job done in games we should be winning . It's a weird position I find myself in because were still 1 win off top of the league and one win away from qualification in the SMFA shield.

I just feel slightly aggrieved to have not have won more of the recent games with 3 draws against inferior opponents with a nice win over Zenit the only plus point in recent weeks.

But with the season just past halfway I guess its been a success considering I saw my team as maybe 5th best in this league with the future potential to become possibly second best .

I have earmarked Douglas Maicon for the exit door provided I get a decent enough deal, and with the league as it is and my next SMFA Shield match vs La Galaxy on Monday the second half of the season could prove a real success.

I have to up my game personally to cut out the silly draws, try to find a good AM to compliment my team, wouldn't mind a different keeper either, but as it stands I'm happy with my team .

After 9 games in i took over Sorrento.

That's me been manager for 12 games. Got knocked out the cup by Roma away, just may i add. Other 11 games in the league have been 6 wins, 3 draws and 2 defeats.

Good record so far, managed to get them from relegation to midtable. Feeling confident of achieving promotion :D

Perez Michu Finally On Way To Anzhi

after numerous failed attempts to land this player from Rayo Vallecano's previous manager Anzhi have finally got their man In the same week that saw Anzhi qualify for the knock out stages of the SMFA Shield.

Manager Killiefan_essex is relieved that the previous manager was finally removed from his position which enabled Anzhi to make a move direct with the Rayo chairman.

"It was becoming frustrating, numerous bids and personal messages just ignored whilst the manager went weeks without logging in, this ultimately saw his downfall as he pushed his board too far and they had enough of his ignorance and lack of comitment to the club.

ive had to wait another 7 days during the transitional period and was surprised no-one else showed an interest in this player. Perez will fit in nicely to my grand plan for the club which has saw me allign two levels to my squad my first team squad where i made it a priority to solve the lack of quality in defence we have done this early in my tenure. i sacrificed some strong attacking players for some RED HOT talent all at very playable levels and all playing well above their 88 ratings.

I was of the opinion that i could build a squad of 84/85 rated players who could do a job in 50% of the Russian Premier league matches and although their have been a few draws they team on both levels have been performing above my own personal expectations.

Im still in decision mode regarding the possible sale of Douglas Maicon and have had reasonable offers from Malaga and Shakhtar but was expecting slightly better for this world class RB , maybe i value him too highly or maybe its actually me who has his right value at mind.

Im looking forward to seeing how far i can take this club forward from here as i have come a long way from the squad i took over at the begining . to say im enjoying my time at Anzhi would be a massive understatement .