The Official Paris Saint-Germain F.C. Thread!

Elohim

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The Official Paris Saint-Germain F.C. Thread!

I'll never forget this game... you screwed us out. :(

-aFVnpOKJhQ&feature=related

Haha' date=' I'm loving that video mate ! I'll make sure to up it on you're profile each time your birthday is coming up!

So, thoughts on the possible removal of Koumbaoure ?

Ancelotti might be on the way in ... and That's a manager I deeply respect ! Could really get PSG to play more ... Interesting lol :P[/center']

Is Becks officially a Parisien player now ?!

As a player and childhood-idol I'd say WOOO ... as a PSG fan I'd say BOOOO ... Becks got nothing to add to the team other then experience to the younger players ... ... Perhaps join Matuidi on the midfield and take all the freekicks!

Haha' date=' I'm loving that video mate ! I'll make sure to up it on you're profile each time your birthday is coming up!

So, thoughts on the possible removal of Koumbaoure ?

Ancelotti might be on the way in ... and That's a manager I deeply respect ! Could really get PSG to play more ... Interesting lol :P[/center']

Do I have to add that Luiyndula clearly dived? Do I have to add that Lens got knocked out from Ligue 1 that season thanks to a mistake from the referee and that PSG thus, stayed clear from the relegation zone on the final day?! :o

Ancelotti might do good, but it's catastrophic to see the owners playing around PSG like a toy. Trust me, whoever the new manager is, PSG won't be looking as good as for the rest of the season as Kombouaré made them look so far. It would be more reasonable if they fired Kombouaré after a catastrophic Champions League campaign, but we all knew he'd be gone sooner or later despite the comments about how that won't happen by Leonardo and co.

Do I have to add that Luiyndula clearly dived? Do I have to add that Lens got knocked out from Ligue 1 that season thanks to a mistake from the referee and that PSG thus' date=' stayed clear from the relegation zone on the final day?! :o[/quote']

That's just your Lens heart talking mate !! Luiyndual never dives

;)

Haha :P Well, It was a black day for Lens that !

Ancelotti might do good' date=' but it's catastrophic to see the owners playing around PSG like a toy. Trust me, whoever the new manager is, PSG won't be looking as good as for the rest of the season as Kombouaré made them look so far. It would be more reasonable if they fired Kombouaré after a catastrophic Champions League campaign, but we all knew he'd be gone sooner or later despite the comments about how that won't happen by Leonardo and co.[/quote']

Yes i completely agree with you about that mate ! BUT ... Remember how City started ... remember all the managers going through City and the players going through before all settled down and they became a top team in Europe ... Ancelotti might be the better option if you look longterm!

• 3 weeks later...

So !! PSG has signed Maxwell ... and now they're 90% done with signing Pato ... this is becoming a Serie A team rofl

I told you: Abidal wouldn't come. You weren't far off though, as his alternative came instead. ;)

I just hope Ancelotti doesn't change to you much this window though, seeing as team has already made its statement in the world by taking the top notch in Ligue 1 and it would just be foolish to mix up the team right again. That could prevent PSG from their first Ligue 1-title in ages and could possibly cost them a CL place, as Lyon and Montpellier aren't exactly really that far off. Although his statement saying that he wants to strengthen the team this window further bit tells me more....

Fortunately to PSG' date=' Pato refused to leave Milan for PSG.[/quote']

I know !! I'm so extremely pleased with this !!! Having Pato in PSG would've just made the team unbalanced and insecure ! This was the best thing that could've happened !!

And Pazz ... Was a close one wasnt it ? :P

I know !! I'm so extremely pleased with this !!! Having Pato in PSG would've just made the team unbalanced and insecure ! This was the best thing that could've happened !!

And Pazz ... Was a close one wasnt it ? :P

I'm happy Pato stayed with us. I can't imagine a Milan without one of the most talented players on this earth, so yeah; I'm happy too. :)

I'm happy Pato stayed with us. I can't imagine a Milan without one of the most injury-prone players on this earth

Just corrected your statement :P

Frankly' date=' I agree, Pato is talented, but come on, €28+7M for a player who has hardly played for two years and it is not sure if he'll ever hit his heights again. I read, it was about year or so ago, that he apparently has some chronic problem, something that may not even be fully curable, that causes his problems, something in his physical development, you know, like Rosicky had that thing about the muscular development of his legs when he was young. I think Pato has something similar, something deep-lying that will never fully go away and that will get him injured again and again. I wouldn't be shocked if he ended his career before he turned 25.

It is obvious that PSG's offer exceeded his current value hugely, that's why Milan accepted the offer. I would much rather pay direct €25M for Tevez. Another risky asset, might end up not playing much either, but at least we're quite sure he is [i']able[/i] to play. Of course, as Tevez has clearly expressed being not interested in joining PSG, Leo should read this as a warning sign and forget about signing Tevez. Anyway, I understand why Milan was interested in this deal.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

lucas-moura_2285867b.jpg

Here's the latest player that we're after ... rumour has it we've got him and he's to sign soon :P

With €35M plain cash, all paid immediately (which makes it better than ManU's €38M that is paid in three years or so, and partly as part exchange garbage). Finally PSG is buying the "new messis". However, I still despise Leo's blindness to the Parisian talent. He is letting even better players go when he could get them for free - and not just talented players, but talented players that are born and bred Parisians and die hard PSG fans, having played for PSG their whole youth career and schooled to play PSG's football (unlike Ancelotti, though). Thus far no significant talents have left, only players that would probably not have made it to first team even in non-Qatari PSG, but soon we'll see Yaisien, Bahebeck, Kebano, Ondenga, Rabiot, Lacazette and others go. Sad days for PSG fans.

On the positive side, Rabiot started against Barcelona and was one of the best players. It seems that he is in Ancelotti's plans, he appeared quite positive about letting the boy play this season. That is remarkable, he is just 17-year-old and PSG is loaded on his position. But all those attacking players, particularly AM's like Yaisien and Kebano, are simply screwed by the tens of millions paid for Verratti, Lucas, Pastore, Ménez and Lavezzi. If I was Yaisien, I would already have my agent calling around the Ligue 1, perhaps first to Lille, Sochaux, Nancy, St.-Étienne and Bordeaux.

With €35M plain cash' date=' all paid immediately (which makes it better than ManU's €38M that is paid in three years or so, and partly as part exchange garbage). Finally PSG is buying the "new messis". However, I still despise Leo's blindness to the Parisian talent. He is letting even better players go when he could get them for free - and not just talented players, but talented players that are born and bred Parisians and die hard PSG fans, having played for PSG their whole youth career and schooled to play PSG's football (unlike Ancelotti, though). Thus far no significant talents have left, only players that would probably not have made it to first team even in non-Qatari PSG, but soon we'll see Yaisien, Bahebeck, Kebano, Ondenga, Rabiot, Lacazette and others go. Sad days for PSG fans.

On the positive side, Rabiot started against Barcelona and was one of the best players. It seems that he is in Ancelotti's plans, he appeared quite positive about letting the boy play this season. That is remarkable, he is just 17-year-old and PSG is loaded on his position. But all those attacking players, particularly AM's like Yaisien and Kebano, are simply screwed by the tens of millions paid for Verratti, Lucas, Pastore, Ménez and Lavezzi. If I was Yaisien, I would already have my agent calling around the Ligue 1, perhaps first to Lille, Sochaux, Nancy, St.-Étienne and Bordeaux.[/quote']

Aye ... while I agree that it's not good on the domestic talents we've got sitting around in our academy and in the current team ... I still think that a few of them are talented enough to break through within a few years ( just like they would've done had the qatari not stepped in )

and they're Ongenda,Bahebeck,Rabiot :P and last I looked ... Lacazette was Lyonnais through and through ;)

Ongenda and Rabiot I'm not worried about ... they're good enough to get first time football :P Well .. I expect Rabiot to get a few games ... Ongenda wont come til next season :P

Lucas is the best signing IMO this season ... I still don't like Ibra ... but Lavezzi and Silva are great signings ! Let's just hope that we calm down a bit and don't buy everything in sight ... We're massively overpaying for everyone and that's never good once the FIFA fair play rules goes into action ...

However that said ... I think that Lucas will be a better player playing in France rather then England/Italy :P

Aye ... while I agree that it's not good on the domestic talents we've got sitting around in our academy and in the current team ... I still think that a few of them are talented enough to break through within a few years ( just like they would've done had the qatari not stepped in )

and they're Ongenda' date='Bahebeck,Rabiot :P and last I looked ... Lacazette was Lyonnais through and through ;)

Ongenda and Rabiot I'm not worried about ... they're good enough to get first time football :P Well .. I expect Rabiot to get a few games ... Ongenda wont come til next season :P

Lucas is the best signing IMO this season ... I still don't like Ibra ... but Lavezzi and Silva are great signings ! Let's just hope that we calm down a bit and don't buy everything in sight ... We're massively overpaying for everyone and that's never good once the FIFA fair play rules goes into action ...

However that said ... I think that Lucas will be a better player playing in France rather then England/Italy :P[/color']

I have no doubts about Ongenda, Rabiot, Bahebeck, Kebano, Yaisien and others being talented enough to break through in PSG. The problem is, that Leo doesn't care of their talent, but replaces them with less talented players. As Sakho said, between him and a defender they paid some €40M for, there is no fair competition, you do not pay €40M for a player to sit him on the bench. Likewise, the sums paid for Lavezzi, Verratti and Lucas put them always before Yaisien and fellows. Bahebeck was just loaned to Troyes, without option to buy, but quite likely to move definitely next summer. And you schmuck, I was obviously talking about the talented defensive/central midfielder Romuald Lacazette, who is born and raised and taught to play football in Paris. And you have other highly talented players coming, here Kingsley Coman, for example, against Barcelona:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcObHzI8-NI

I think it is more likely that he'll play for Barcelona's A team than for PSG's. Because he has got the talent and Leo has the mission of getting rid of home grown players. There are Areola and Samnick, who have just about 0% chances of even being considered to play for PSG, but could make great careers elsewhere. Quemener who captained the 1994 generation to U17 title 2011, was already allowed to sign for Metz, for free.

This story keeps on repeating. Only one's I think might still play for PSG are Rabiot and with significantly lesser chances Bahebeck. That's because Rabiot seems to be kept in the A team despite the amount of CM's, and because PSG didn't want to sell Bahebeck, only loan him out. However, just that Bahebeck was loaned out despite PSG only basically not being exactly packed of quality strikers, suggests that they just want to see if he is a big success this season, then he might be either a replacement next season or sold for a bigger price. He has contract only to 2014, so he'll probably have one season as a replacement for Ibra's replacement's replacement, and then will move on for free. Ongenda's contract is only to 2013, so he will probably move for free next summer, because he will get first team football somewhere, and that somewhere is not Paris.

Only fortunate thing is that Ancelotti seems to not care at all about how much the club has paid for a player. Jallet the captain, Bodmer a first chopice midfielder, Lugano not in the squad, and so on. Maybe he'll let Rabiot play too. Happy news is that Momo is still injured, isn't he?

• 3 weeks later...

Carlo Ancelotti has announced the following squad to take on Bordeaux at the Parc des Princes, Sunday at 21:00 CET:

Players list:

ALEX

ARMAND Sylvain

CAMARA Zoumana

GAMEIRO Kevin

HOARAU Guillaume

IBRAHIMOVIC Zlatan

JALLET Christophe

LE CROM Ronan

MATUIDI Blaise

MAXWELL

MENEZ Jérémy

NENE

PASTORE Javier

RABIOT Adrien

SIRIGU Salvatore

SAKHO Mamadou

THIAGO MOTTA

VERRATTI Marco

ALEX

ARMAND Sylvain

CAMARA Zoumana

GAMEIRO Kevin

HOARAU Guillaume

IBRAHIMOVIC Zlatan

JALLET Christophe

LE CROM Ronan

MATUIDI Blaise

MAXWELL

MENEZ Jérémy

NENE

PASTORE Javier

RABIOT Adrien

SIRIGU Salvatore

SAKHO Mamadou

THIAGO MOTTA

VERRATTI Marco

I bet on a Bordeaux win...but might be wrong as the worthless guy is back...

I bet on a Bordeaux win...but might be wrong as the worthless guy is back...

Can easily go either way.

Personally' date=' I think that if PSG can get their wings to work, starting with the fullbacks going forward, they'll bag it.

Pastore should be benched,sold and hung somewhere lol[/color']