The Official Paris Saint-Germain F.C. Thread!

Elohim

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The Official Paris Saint-Germain F.C. Thread!

We're looking so much more stabile today ! Really pleased with how we're playing !

Lost Count on how many corners we'vehadso far !

great shot by Pastore ! Let's Hope he'll proove himself to be in a Good form this season !

Whats happening with Lugano?

Is he injured' date=' or just fallen out of favour...?[/quote']

Wow. You're really not following the news. He has been rubbish since the day one. The worst defender of Ligue 1 last season, by a margin. So, yeah, no longer starting.

Wow. You're really not following the news. He has been rubbish since the day one. The worst defender of Ligue 1 last season' date=' by a margin. So, yeah, no longer starting.[/quote']

I second this ! Haha, Good thing we've got so much Money I can laugh at this !

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Imo' date=' Menez zhould Count himself Lucky not to get a yellow for diving ![/quote']

I don't know what situation you talked about when posting this, but this is one thing to mention. Ménez hardly ever dives without a foul. I haven't seen that happening. He dives all the time, nevertheless. And often without contact. But the thing is, he comes super fast and the defender comes to tackle his feet, and the reason that no contact takes place is that he leaps to the ground over the defender's feet thus saving his feet and signaling the foul, for which he lost the control of the ball. That is diving, but it is absolutely legit by the laws of the game, although looks wrong to many watchers. It is whole another thing if he was play acting or diving when there are no fouls. But I don't recall him doing that. He is actually a very clean player though he looks like a dick.

I don't know what situation you talked about when posting this' date=' but this is one thing to mention. Ménez hardly ever dives without a foul. I haven't seen that happening. He dives all the time, nevertheless. And often without contact. But the thing is, he comes super fast and the defender comes to tackle his feet, and the reason that no contact takes place is that he leaps to the ground over the defender's feet thus saving his feet and signaling the foul, for which he lost the control of the ball. That is diving, but it is absolutely legit by the laws of the game, although looks wrong to many watchers. It is whole another thing if he was play acting or diving when there are no fouls. But I don't recall him doing that. He is actually a very clean player though he looks like a dick.[/quote']

Nah, that was a dive mate.

Just because a player hardly dives does not mean he never dives.

Nah' date=' that was a dive mate.

Just because a player hardly dives does not mean he never dives.[/quote']

Well, true, but what I meant was that he dives all the time, but only when he actually is fouled, in which case there is nothing wrong with it. Maybe he did dive without a foul, as you said, hardly ever does not equal never.

With all the money PSG have' date=' would Chantome be a wise buy in SM, or is he likely to be ousted by an expensive defensive mid?[/quote']

Chantome is VERY talented ... but I fear that Verratti and Matuidi will be chosen ahead of him, not to mention Motta ... I've no doubts that PSG will be looking to improve their CM/DM either .... Chantome could still go to 90 in the future, but not as a PSG player.