Jack Rodwell

ahmed benzema

Re: Jack Rodwell

He has a chance to increase? It's a good idea to buy it then? Does it have a good potential to join a big club soon?

Thanks!

I would snap him up - he has chances to +1 but not +2 in my opinion because Everton isn't doing well .. He is linked up with Chelsea (I wonder why shall Chelsea sign him , they already had Romeu) and some big clubs .. He does have a good potential to join a big club :) .

I would snap him up - he has chances to +1 but not +2 in my opinion because Everton isn't doing well .. He is linked up with Chelsea (I wonder why shall Chelsea sign him ' date=' they already had Romeu) and some big clubs .. He does have a good potential to join a big club :) .[/quote']

Everton's main squad and starters are rated 88-91 and they are halfway in the prem? They always start like this and Rodwell's been excellent this season so far. I think he will be 88 these changes and 89 the next if his form continues.

Because he hasn't played there in a long time.

Benzema recently changed from Fwd/Wing to Fwd, I don't like it (just like you don't like Rodwell's change) but I accept it because Benzema only plays Fwd in real life.

He got a rise anyway, and if he moves will rise more. You should be happy:).

Everton aren't a big club? He signed a 5 year contract last year' date=' thats a long time to commit to such a small club.[/quote']

It depends what context you're talking in. Everton are a big club in England, yes, however in just the premier league they regularly finish in the top 7/8 or so.

The big clubs in the premier league are United, City, Tottenham, Chelsea and Arsenal, I'd say.

Contracts don't mean anything these days - they're a tool to raise the price when selling players.

i think he will join man utd over chelsea both have been linked with him on a regular basis' date=' and IMO Man Utd need that style of DM more than Chelsea. That is if SAF is still interested[/quote']

Fergie has been linked in the past, but we have Carrick currently, and Pogba coming through the ranks.

I'm not sure he'll come to us.

Fergie has been linked in the past' date=' but we have Carrick currently, and Pogba coming through the ranks.

I'm not sure he'll come to us.[/quote']

carrick is short term and i think if someone like newcastle (my team ) came in for carrick and if tiote goes then SAF would sell and go for rodwell. Pogba is quality but not ready yet. I have heard although its purely speculation that both milans have an interest in Pogba

Fergie has been linked in the past' date=' but we have Carrick currently, and Pogba coming through the ranks.

I'm not sure he'll come to us.[/quote']

I hope Fergie isn't interested in Rodwell. He's an average player at best. When Fergie does decide to strengthen the midfield I hope that Rodwell isn't in his thoughts as he won't add any additional quality to what is an average midfield we have at Utd.

Names like Hazard, Eriksen, Ganso and Gotze should be at the forefront oh his mind. I'd rather have Jones in the middle than Rodwell!

carrick is short term and i think if someone like newcastle (my team ) came in for carrick and if tiote goes then SAF would sell and go for rodwell. Pogba is quality but not ready yet. I have heard although its purely speculation that both milans have an interest in Pogba

Lots of clubs have an interest in Pogba, he is a special talent.

I feel he is ready, and have a suspicion that Fergie will start giving him some time, in Europa and games where we are comfortable.

Carrick is good for us currently, he just lacks consistency. Rodwell is just a player I don't see joining us. M'vila would be available for a little more than the 20m Rodwell is quoted.

• 7 months later...

It looks like he's destined for Man City. I can't see him getting much game time but is he likely to rise from 88' date=' if so what to?[/quote']

With the greatest respect, he's only undergoing a medical today. So who knows how well he's going to do at city.

He's likely to get to 89 relatively easily (look at Adam Johnson) but he will need to break into the first team regular to get past that.

Archived