Best Deals You Have Ever Made?

Hyina

Re: Best Deals You Have Ever Made?

I bought Bernd Leno for C/V from externals in one of the most competitive setups in the whole game, that itself is a good deal.

I also swapped Cardozo for Podolski and then Podolski rose, forget the part where it doesn't make sense that he rose, but that is the luckiest and flukiest deal I have ever done.

Not really that special, just nice timing imo:

Like said earlier I bought Coentrao for 5.2M less than 2 weeks before his rise. His CV is now about 15M.

Sold Stankovic for 13M a day before his -2 drop. CV in my team would now be about 4.8M

Sold Malouda for 35M just over a week before his drop. CV in my team would now be about 8M.

:)

-Sahin for Mata was a good deal.

-Also i swaped Higuain for 40 million and Van Persie!!

-De Rossi for Silva

-Also Song for Hummels was a quality deal.

-Furthermore I bought Neymar for 6 million! when he was 86 rated, now 90 and worth 15 million not bad business!! ;)

ow and i also got oxade chamberlain for 10k!

For deals with other managers, I'd count the following as some of my best...

- Xabi Alonso for £26m, Roque Santa Cruz and Martin Jorgensen

- Javier Mascherano for £15m, Marcos Senna and Frederic Kanoute

- Mario Götze for £8m and James Milner

For snapping up youth players...

- André Schürrle for £60k

- Thiago Alcantara for £1m

- Gonzalo Higuain for £1m (back in 2006 <3)

- Pedro Rodriguez for £1.2m

- Holger Badstuber for £3m (faced a bit of competition on that)

- Manuel Neuer for £1m and René Adler for £100k (end of 2006/start of 2007)

I sold Kaka'(95) for Busquets (93)+Matip. Just before Busquets rose to 94 and Kaka' dropped to 94.

Debatable: I got Di Maria by giving Anderson+Carroll+5m (I think I made this deal one week ago)

I got Coentrao for Criscito+P.Leon+3M

And I bought this players for cash:

Hazard 14M

Hummels 20m

Subotic 23M

Lukaku 11M

Gervinho 14M

Pastore 12M

27 mil for Hazard

20 mil for Gerrard, then traded Gerrard for Nani, then Nani + 7 mil for Hazard.

right now it may not seem like a good deal, but it will :o

35.5 mil for Higuain

got Defoe for 12 mil, traded him + 8.5 mil for Dzeko, Dzeko + 10 mil + Varane for Benzema, Benzema + 5 mil for Higuain

5.2 mil for Ramsey

4.2 mil for Sturridge

• 3 months later...

Time to bring this thread back to life... ;)

Deals I regreat I didn't do...

Busquets for 18mil when he was 91... In a very competitive gw... Because I didnt know he was going to rise and mainly because I only had 15mill...

I got offered kompany for 20 mil when he was 91, I was greedy and countered 19.5mill, then that manager left and from then on, the managers were all **** and dont respnd to offers...

Hate managers who do that... You send a very good bid and try to message him and find that he has bloked you lol... >.< (that deal was/IS vidic + vdv + 15 mill for busquets btw)...

My Benzema for Pato a year ago because I read on here Pato could easily get 93 and at that time Benzema wasnt playing much. I made a mistake. I didnt know he would get injured but I am regretting it. On the other hand I got Ibrahimovic for Robben and Afellay when he moved to Barcelona :D I also gave Lucio for Vermaelen too when he was 94 because I love Vermaelen emoticon-0152-heart.png so I had to pay big for him and boy did it pay off. The latest one is Pirlo for M'Vila. I consider that a good deal to me but overall a fair one for both of us because Pirlo is still good and rated one higher. Also got Chamberlain for 10k as well and now he is 83 and worth 2m. I love those buys when you buy so low and then months down the line everyone just looks for those players but you already have them.